attn: b5150

Status
Not open for further replies.

391rippy

Banned
Awards
i don't have pm and you don't have your email available, so this is my only option. my previous thread was not advertising. i am a rep with thermolife, not true protein. what i had there was not advertising in any way. i was simply just trying to share a program with anyone who shops at true protein. it is in no way advertising and you are wrong for closing the thread

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK...

You're a rep for thermolife? Do you sponsor this board?

You are sharing a program for purchasing a product at true protein?

That is not an advertisement?

Does true protein sponsor here at AM?

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to take this time to advertise a product I enjoy.

Charmin Mega Roll toilet paper is the best thing ever. It goes great with IDS's weight gainer. Since it gets you on the pot and Charmin makes it enjoyable.

lol

391rippy

Banned
Awards
OK...

You're a rep for thermolife? Do you sponsor this board?

You are sharing a program for purchasing a product at true protein?

That is not an advertisement?

Does true protein sponsor here at AM?
no, does not sponsor this board, and as brent pointed out, neither does charmin. just because a company does not give money to the board doesn't mean that their name can not be mentioned.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
How many more times we gonna allow Rippy to post 2 company names who don't pay a dime to be a sponsor here?

BTW I don't sell any of the same items or anything similar to what those companies sell.

CROWLER

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
By the looks of it, not that much long.

or her

391rippy

Banned
Awards
By the looks of it, not that much long.

or her
you want me to be banned even though you have never even seen the thread in question? wow...

i have posted similar threads on a few other boards if you'd like to actually take a look at it before you start throwing stones

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tell you what 391rippy, I'll leave it open for you. My boss is very clear about how to handle guys like you. I don't make this **** up. He is my boss and I do a job that I am told to do. But be forewarned when my boss gets wind of this you will wish that you had just dealt with me.

391rippy

Banned
Awards
I tell you what 391rippy, I'll leave it open for you. My boss is very clear about how to handle guys like you. I don't make this **** up. He is my boss and I do a job that I am told to do. But be forewarned when my boss gets wind of this you will wish that you had just dealt with me.
thanks for leaving it open. i've heard that Bobo is a strict guy, but i read all of the rules before joining them and i didn't break any. hopefully he'll take a look at this and see my point.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many more times we gonna allow Rippy to post 2 company names who don't pay a dime to be a sponsor here?

BTW I don't sell any of the same items or anything similar to what those companies sell.

CROWLER

Prefect example.

See, its not only me, its what the sponsors that pay the bills want as well. If they don't want it, neither do I. Without them, the board doens't exist.

Issue closed. If you dont' like it, you certainly aren't being forced to stay. Its a judgement call. Not everyone will like the judgement.

And TP really isn't a product, its a direct competitor to ATW. If someone posts a storefront other than sponsors, its removed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.