ATTN AM Members...Are you up for the challenge?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no resume required for me.

just hire me and youll see.

okay actually i should come back and post one but i gotta go get my eat on.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
If i had to pick i'd say Pmiller, Tatto, T-bone, or piston... to many choices you guys have a hard decision =P.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
We will be announcing our new reps tomorrow :D
Man I am not going to able to sleep tonight, sounds like a walker texas ranger marathon is due, my ninja monkey's will enjoy it!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Man I am not going to able to sleep tonight, sounds like a walker texas ranger marathon is due, my ninja monkey's will enjoy it!
Lol. Thank god Easy sent me so Lipotrophin-PM, that stuffs knocks me out. Otherwise I'd be up all night watching god knows what.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this means i'll have someone new to pm with "hey I forgot to put stuff my order with samples in the comments section, can you fix that" :D

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I can definately handle this. I love training, and spent most of my young adulthood busting my ass in the gym. I am now working on spending my adulthood-middle age the same way. I have a working knowledge of many supplements, and I am a very fast learner.

In my professional life I am responsible for keeping very detailed reports and delivering court testimony that has to face tremendous scrutiny. Consistency is not an issue for me, if it isn't done right then things can get ugly very fast.

I am an excellent communicator, and have great writing skills. I am patient (being in public service, and a father tends to either make you patient or climb a tall building while toting a high powered rifle), and have no problem going over something until someone gets it.

Given the opportunity to rep for NP is a great opportunity, and I would love to be given the chance. If you choose me for this responsibility, I will strive to not only meet but exceed your expectations.Thanks for your consideration.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Oh god. I would love to do this. I've working in the industry for years, enjoy the boards and would knock the sh!t out of this job. Unfortunately, I work for a competitor based out of Canada, and as much as I love free supplements, I like paying my rent even more. Good luck to whomever nails it!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck, guys!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This was a VERY difficult decision based on the numerous qualified applicants; but after much thoughtful consideration, we have chosen the three NutraPlanet board reps:

Hank Vangut, OCCFan023, and Steveoph

Congratulations gentlemen :thumbsup: You will be receiving PM's tomorrow morning with details on getting set up.

NutraPlanet would also like to thank each participant for volunteering!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I think there has been a mistake.. I didn't see my name up there.. :/

Lol, JK.. Congrats guys!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:clap2:

congrats a ton guys!!!!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys! I really like all three of those guys. You even chose a Canadian. Great job, eh.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys. Enjoy serving the AM community :).

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Honored you chose me Sam. Looking forward to repping for a great company.

Ok now I'm in, I can take NP down from the insi... note to self, stop thinking out loud.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
oh geez.......i won?!?!

i’d like to thank my agent, my manager, my entourage, my vocal coach, my personal chef, my translator, my backscratcher, and my fizogen strap.

and if you forget to ask for samples in your comment box prior to check-out please notify steveoph or occfan.

actually i always told myself i never wanted to be a rep. it's kind of nice being unaffiliated and uninhibbited.
but nutraplanet! such a great company!!! really hard to say no to this. thanks sam and thanks np for the opportunity to represent!

i look forward to being great internet friends and serving all you AMers.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to you all gentlemen. Now i expect tons of free samples with my orders. :D j/k

You all are very well deserved of the position. :clap2:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Hank OCC and Stevo!

Way to go!

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys, that's a nice compensation package.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, guys! Well deserved! :cheers:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats mofoz.....now im still looking for a company to rep for.....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
If there's a strap in the deal I'm so in.. lol
No way broski, if anyone is going to be harnessing their chi and throwing fireballs around here, it's gonna be me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. good stuff guys. im shooting for SDI labs to get me! Winstrall and Dekka here i come! im gonna be hyoooge!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
The strap is twice as effective as any steriod...Also I hear chuck norris was a fizogen rep for a while

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The strap is twice as effective as any steriod...Also I hear chuck norris was a fizogen rep for a while
we can hear it in your voice, you are wishing you held out for fizogen instead of giving in to bodywell :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You sir, are confused. Chuck Norris didn't rep fizogen. Fizogen repped Chuck Norris.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
we can hear it in your voice, you are wishing you held out for fizogen instead of giving in to bodywell :D
The bodywell thing was short lived my friend, their guy told me they had permission to post over here, but Jerry locked the thread out. AnabolicMinds is my home and any company that wont support them isn't going to get to much support from me.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yep, congrats guys! just know I will be doing everything I can to take you down and take your place :twisted:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sam,

I am sorry I just caught your thread. I believe I have in years past already sent you notes and documents for world domination.

I am with heavy hand sorry I missed a great chance to be a member of your choir.

There was the time you personally carried me supps into the Jungles of Costa Rica, God was that fun.

And there is the new car worth of supps and amazing service you have spoiled me with. I actually have issues now ordering from anyone else. I mean anything, supps not specific here.

If you check my records, I think I was one of your first, and most frequent customers.

Congrats to you winners, and good luck at the Christmas party.

MOTI :)