ATP Nutrition Perform Kinetics Pre-workout Giveaway!!!

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
Profile looks amazing I gotta get into this.

I'm 37 years old and a state police instructor. When I was in my late teens I joined the army and was incredibly fit. Once i left myself go and worked as a mechanic. Then i started to get back in shape and applied for law enforcement. Shortly after I busted my butt through the academy and realized my life was on the line daily and needed to be in the best shape possible. So after trying routine after routine and diet after diet I realized that simple is best. I now hit every body part twice a week using a powerlifting and hyperthrophy routine. My diet is clean and also tastes good.
I started realizing I was more confident being fit and took the sergeants test. After making Sgt I needed to keep going so put in a app with SWAT. They liked me so much that i got offered a spot as a police instructor. Now I'm trying to figure out where to go next since I will never be satisfied.
My Fire Chief is former SWAT! Great application, my friend!

I'm going to keep this open until Sunday or Monday morning! Keep them coming! !!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What state are you in Bigdumogre ? I just got certified for firefighting in KY and know a ton of guys who teach for state fire.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Mine came in today right after my workout! HA Tomorrow is high rep chest day! Should be fun!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm 28 years old, been lifting for about ten years now. I was always a skinny kid, about 150-160lbs, with minimal muscle haha. Started working out when I was around 16-17 primarily for sports. I was real big into baseball and football. I ended up going to college and played football for 4 years. Got up to about 270lbs roughly and moved from cornerback to the d-line. I was a beast and was pretty strong but I never felt good about how I looked. After college I ended up joining the marines and dropped down to about 210ish and been there ever since. My goal now is remain consistent with my weight(225 currently) to keep up with the young bucks haha. Thanks for this opportunity guys, hope I get picked.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New Me !

History
31 years ago I was 25 years old weighed 235lbs and was 5’6” tall I smoked did not work out and was Fat! My wife was pregnant with our daughter and I decided I need to make a change in my life. Over the next 9 months I lost 85lbs quit smoking and started lifting, doing cardio and eating clean. It was a complete life style change that I still follow today.
Current
I am a male 56 years old, weight 188lbs at 5’5” tall. Have visible abs and am as lean as I have ever been. I Lift 6 days a week in the morning and do cardio 2-4 days a week in the evening.

061415.JPG
Me 1984 (650x800).jpg

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope I look like that at 56 dude, you look great

bananagains

Banned
Awards
History
31 years ago I was 25 years old weighed 235lbs and was 5’6” tall I smoked did not work out and was Fat! My wife was pregnant with our daughter and I decided I need to make a change in my life. Over the next 9 months I lost 85lbs quit smoking and started lifting, doing cardio and eating clean. It was a complete life style change that I still follow today.
Current
I am a male 56 years old, weight 188lbs at 5’5” tall. Have visible abs and am as lean as I have ever been. I Lift 6 days a week in the morning and do cardio 2-4 days a week in the evening.

View attachment 127790View attachment 127791
Damn! Looking swoll as a mf!
Also were you talking about MJ or tobacco?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
History
Current

Awesome man very inspiring! !

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
History
Current

Look fantastic for56

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I would love to give this a try. Been lifting for 8 years now and it literally has saved my life.

8 years ago I was in my doctors office for a general check up and the usual berating by him about my poor lifestyle of Beer, Fast Food and general laziness. I weighed in at 360lbs! FAT! He took my blood pressure and then the lectures really kicked in. I was at 200/140 ! He told me I could die in his office right then and there and that if I wasn't gonna make a change in my lifestyle he was gonna put me on multiple different drugs to keep me alive that would have side effects that likely would make my life even worse. Well ... that day I finally listened. Went out and joined a gym the next day and then promptly ignored my membership for another 5 months .... guess I thought I'd get healthy by just paying my fee's rather than actually going.

After seeing some recent family pics of myself and listening to my kids talk about how they wished I would get up and go outside and play with them I cracked. I got up and started actually going to the gym. I began to read everything I could about bodybuilding and proper training and nutrition and started putting it into action. 3 years later I weighed in at 240lbs and no blood pressure issues at all .... and best of all I was hooked on the bodybuilding lifestyle. My life was saved!!
Flash forward to today and I am living the lifestyle. I have a spreadsheet that I track my macro's with every day, I log every training session and I am working to actually complete in my first NPC event sometime next year. I have managed to bulk back up from skinnyfat over the last year to 274 and am currently 4 months into a strong cut weighing in at 255lbs now and sitting at around 14% bf. I have learned a lot over these past 8 years and have now started helping out others begin their journey to fitness. Most recently I began training my 17yr old son so he can become healthy and fit for life. I love the bodybuilding lifestyle and everything it forms in me both in and out of the gym. I train 4 days a week on a modified Upper / Lower body protocol. Sort of a modified PHAT style program. Just hit a PR on the deadlift on Friday with 405lbs. Hard to believe those old pictures of Tom360 are actually me .... I am truly thankful to my Dr for scaring me into action and truly thankful to Bodybuilding for saving my life. I look forward to a long, healthy and STRONG life as well as helping others to achieve the same.

Would really love to try your product out and see how it would fit into my regime and help me continue to reach my goals.

Thank you

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
Hope it's not to late ???

40 Years old..

I have the same story as most, overweight most of my teenage life.. One day woke up at 19 years old and said that's it time to do something about this.. After losing 80lbs in 9 months I've been addicted to training ever since.. Over the past 20+ years I have helped and inspired as many people as possible to take control of your own situation and do something about it! Now my oldest son who is 7, takes after his dad and struggles with his weight as well.. He see's me going to the gym and now wants to workout as well!! So now I have a new workout buddy and I couldn't be more proud that he realized on his own by watching me that exercise is important..
31 yrs old, 5'7" @ 167lbs been training for a solid 2 years now. I was in pretty bad car accident early this year. Had a broken scapula, clavicle, 5 fracture ribs, bruised lungs. Lost about 30lbs, dropping down to 124lbs in 1.5 months due to all the meds, not being able to eat and lack of mobility. As soon as I got the ok from the Doc I started hitting the gym 5-6 days a week. More than half a year later im now at 167lbs stronger than ever before and still breaking PRs. I would like to continue this progress by trying out your product and see how much further this takes me. Thank you for your time and consideration.
22 years old.

Been lifting on and off since I was 17. My mom signed me up at golds one day because I decided to stop all sports and started playing xbox all day and downing 8 sodas + 2 bags of chips a day. Needless to say I was gaining a lot of bodyfat. The first month's were rough, she honestly had to force me to go with her everyday. I felt out of place, didn't understand what the machines did and had even less of a clue of what my goals were. Fast forward 3 months and she no longer had to turn off my Xbox mid-game, I was hooked on going to the gym. I researched splits, cleaned up my diet, forced myself to new limits and haven't looked back since. I go to the gym as much as possible, schedule permitting.

In the years of gym going, I have learned that there is nothing more satisfying than the pump and this product looks like it has the perfect formulation to achieve just that!

Thank you for the opportunity
Well I'm 32 years old I spent most of my younger years playing professional hockey. In 2000 I incurred a debilitating knee injury at the age of 16 years old I was told I would never play hockey again. I lost all hope I decided it would be best for me to pursue a career well I wouldn't put so much stress on my knees. So here I am 16 years later I'm into professional bodybuilding coaching, I spend a good majority of my time writing reports in creative writing for sales pitches. When I'm not writing I'm on the road working my hobby which is also a job. I feel I would be a good candidate to test out your pre workout for the reason being that I write descriptive information about each exercise cause and effect examples. I also two different kinds of exercises and workout plans switching them on a weekly basis to help me achieve my overall goal of 10% body fat as of now I am at 18% body fat 5 foot 11 235 pounds I have the widest frame so I appear bigger than I really am. All of my lifting and past cycles have been on the serious hardcore level . Right now I am in PCT setting up for a 12 week test prop cycle. This would be a great addition to my overall development. I have numerous logs anabolic minds some of which are combined bridging cycles. I could link them here if need be. Thanks for your consideration

Sincerely bighulksmash, View attachment 127641
View attachment 127642
Profile looks amazing I gotta get into this.

I'm 37 years old and a state police instructor. When I was in my late teens I joined the army and was incredibly fit. Once i left myself go and worked as a mechanic. Then i started to get back in shape and applied for law enforcement. Shortly after I busted my butt through the academy and realized my life was on the line daily and needed to be in the best shape possible. So after trying routine after routine and diet after diet I realized that simple is best. I now hit every body part twice a week using a powerlifting and hyperthrophy routine. My diet is clean and also tastes good.
I started realizing I was more confident being fit and took the sergeants test. After making Sgt I needed to keep going so put in a app with SWAT. They liked me so much that i got offered a spot as a police instructor. Now I'm trying to figure out where to go next since I will never be satisfied.
Well I'm 28 years old, been lifting for about ten years now. I was always a skinny kid, about 150-160lbs, with minimal muscle haha. Started working out when I was around 16-17 primarily for sports. I was real big into baseball and football. I ended up going to college and played football for 4 years. Got up to about 270lbs roughly and moved from cornerback to the d-line. I was a beast and was pretty strong but I never felt good about how I looked. After college I ended up joining the marines and dropped down to about 210ish and been there ever since. My goal now is remain consistent with my weight(225 currently) to keep up with the young bucks haha. Thanks for this opportunity guys, hope I get picked.
History
Current

I would love to give this a try. Been lifting for 8 years now and it literally has saved my life.

8 years ago I was in my doctors office for a general check up and the usual berating by him about my poor lifestyle of Beer, Fast Food and general laziness. I weighed in at 360lbs! FAT! He took my blood pressure and then the lectures really kicked in. I was at 200/140 ! He told me I could die in his office right then and there and that if I wasn't gonna make a change in my lifestyle he was gonna put me on multiple different drugs to keep me alive that would have side effects that likely would make my life even worse. Well ... that day I finally listened. Went out and joined a gym the next day and then promptly ignored my membership for another 5 months .... guess I thought I'd get healthy by just paying my fee's rather than actually going.

After seeing some recent family pics of myself and listening to my kids talk about how they wished I would get up and go outside and play with them I cracked. I got up and started actually going to the gym. I began to read everything I could about bodybuilding and proper training and nutrition and started putting it into action. 3 years later I weighed in at 240lbs and no blood pressure issues at all .... and best of all I was hooked on the bodybuilding lifestyle. My life was saved!!
Flash forward to today and I am living the lifestyle. I have a spreadsheet that I track my macro's with every day, I log every training session and I am working to actually complete in my first NPC event sometime next year. I have managed to bulk back up from skinnyfat over the last year to 274 and am currently 4 months into a strong cut weighing in at 255lbs now and sitting at around 14% bf. I have learned a lot over these past 8 years and have now started helping out others begin their journey to fitness. Most recently I began training my 17yr old son so he can become healthy and fit for life. I love the bodybuilding lifestyle and everything it forms in me both in and out of the gym. I train 4 days a week on a modified Upper / Lower body protocol. Sort of a modified PHAT style program. Just hit a PR on the deadlift on Friday with 405lbs. Hard to believe those old pictures of Tom360 are actually me .... I am truly thankful to my Dr for scaring me into action and truly thankful to Bodybuilding for saving my life. I look forward to a long, healthy and STRONG life as well as helping others to achieve the same.

Would really love to try your product out and see how it would fit into my regime and help me continue to reach my goals.

Thank you
Addresses [email protected] =) CONGRATS!!!!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Awesome ! Can't wait to try this out. Thanks for picking me! Just emailed my address

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
Awesome ! Can't wait to try this out. Thanks for picking me! Just emailed my address
Thank you for putting in! I'll get these out tomo, so I can collect all addresses and what not! Currently flying home from Boca Raton after hanging with the BSL crew. Follow our IG ATPnutrition as well, man. We're giving away tons here, there etc.

It's our way of giving back to our consumers!

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
Haha in NY it's the same lol I never understood the hate
It's funny, right? The hate, but also the high level of respect we hold for each other. You get shot, who's helping you? Someone is shooting at us, who's helping us? All love ;) You're going to love the pre

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea, thank you very much. Sending info now

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just saw your avi... NE fan? You're so out bro it's not even funny
Ayyyeeeeee

It's funny, right? The hate, but also the high level of respect we hold for each other. You get shot, who's helping you? Someone is shooting at us, who's helping us? All love ;) You're going to love the pre
It's really sad but true. I never felt that way towards the FDNY. A lot of good friends are firemen but they wooped our butts in hockey last year. And that's not acceptable

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards
I've personally tried this and will be posting a review.. This stuff is legit. My go to stim pre workout from now on
Glad to hear brother! Stay posted for new supps coming in the near future! Got some awesome stuff in the works!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you! Excited to try this !!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thank You!!! Info emailed over, can't wait to give it a try.. :banana:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumpity, bump!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
More people should try to get in on this, tried mine for the first time last night and seriously one of my new favorites!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More people should try to get in on this, tried mine for the first time last night and seriously one of my new favorites!
Looking forward to your official review, man!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Looking forward to your official review, man!
I'll try it a few more times before I put one together, I left my initial experiences in the review thread last night though!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll try it a few more times before I put one together, I left my initial experiences in the review thread last night though!
Yeah man, super excited that you dig it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to try it!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick disclaimer so everyone knows, I can't update my sig from my phone. I'm with ATP Nutrition :) Don't want to be sneaky =)

Going up update shortly when I get to my laptop

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Quick disclaimer so everyone knows, I can't update my sig from my phone. I'm with ATP Nutrition :) Don't want to be sneaky =)

Your sooo lucky

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lol right? Repping for what seems to be like an up and coming top dog in the supplement industry, that's a sweet deal!
They will definitely get my majority vote if the products hit the spot !! .theres a few supps specifically , i push out of gratitude and pure infatuation. Id like to see some sleeveless hoodies and really hardcore pwo/recovery drinks .

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Lucky guy, congrats to ATP Nut, they have picked up a solid asset ;)

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Congrats they are up and coming

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Just FYI this is a strong energy pre! I have a few high stim pres in my rotation and this feels as strong as any of them.