Athletix Sports NEW "HIGH VOLUME" Giveaway!!!!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WINNER! About time lol. Send me your addy!
AWESOME :D. Just got back from hitting back and biceps. Wasn't expecting to win. Thanks JD and Athletix Sports for this fun promo.

Sorry to everyone else :).

Touey

Touey

Awards
lol...got carried away and didn't even ckeck to see if anyone won.....
Haaaaaaaa I love that it is the post of the year from thebigt lolol.... :toofunny: And funny too I try to give a rep. point for thebigt again on this thread and Anabolic Mind say I must spread around rep. before going to thebigt again:toofunny:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone.

Touey

Touey

Awards
I like how you think!
lolol I try to give a rep. point to Bob and Anabolic Mind say must be spreading around too.... again...... more before going to Bob:toofunny:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haaaaaaaa I love that it is the post of the year from thebigt lolol.... :toofunny: And funny too I try to give a rep. point for thebigt again on this thread and Anabolic Mind say I must spread around rep. before going to thebigt again:toofunny:
damn...and i was really needing those rep points!!!:rippedhand:

Touey

Touey

Awards
I got you this morning. no worries.
damn...and i was really needing those rep points!!!:rippedhand:
Oh well not to be in debt is a lesson always taught to me growing up so will have to be calculating interest on the daily to tally up for what is owed the two of you for the future. Maybe I just ship you two a free tub of High Volume and we call it even:(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh well not to be in debt is a lesson always taught to me growing up so will have to be calculating interest on the daily to tally up for what is owed the two of you for the future. Maybe I just ship you two a free tub of High Volume and we call it even:(
you and i are even, it just told me i have to pass around some rep before giving it to touey again....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AWESOME :D. Just got back from hitting back and biceps. Wasn't expecting to win. Thanks JD and Athletix Sports for this fun promo.

Sorry to everyone else :).

Thanks for joining in!

I thought you guys were gonna get it on the first day, shocked you guys didn't try to get rid of the low numbers first lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for joining in!

I thought you guys were gonna get it on the first day, shocked you guys didn't try to get rid of the low numbers first lol
Ya I was surprised it went for so long myself. Glad I picked the right number though :D.