Athletix Sports is looking for TESTERS!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received mine yesterday. Lol at the dippin dots comments. That must be the flavoring, melt free dippin dots

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received mine yesterday. Lol at the dippin dots comments. That must be the flavoring, melt free dippin dots
Warning: The Athlelix Sports non-stim preworkout should not be confused with the "ice cream of the future," nor should it be ingested the same way in which one with a terrible ice cream habit may. Please be sure to mix your preworkout with water ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pills that you put in water?

Colour me intrigued. Does anyone fancy recording this and uploading it?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still nothing...

Is missouri last on your list? Lol

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
nothing here either. california is also on the **** list

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The powder looks like shredded coconut! lol Anyone noticed that?

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I just received a pack of powder and 4 pills, what do?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pills that you put in water?

Colour me intrigued. Does anyone fancy recording this and uploading it?
[video=youtube;5cNSoFhd5AI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cNSoFhd5AI[/video]

;)

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Popped the pills open and into water...tasted incredible. Nice lil surprise there, and the non stim looks like dipin dots. Review will be up today after work!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just received a pack of powder and 4 pills, what do?
Powder is the non stim, and the pills are the stim. Do not mix them, use only one pre-workout. For the stim pre-workout you have a choice of taking the caps or dumping them out into 8oz of water, they taste really good, use all 4 caps for pre-workout.

Everyone leaving reviews, if you can please make 2 threads for the reviews, 1 for the non stim and 1 for the stim pre-workout so it's easier for people to find the reviews of each.

Thanks guys!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JD, any news on the ingredient profiles?
JD likes to keep all the secrets to himself. He's all take and no give. Hell I don't even know the profiles... :p

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to try the Non Stim tonight. Hopefully it has nothing in it that reacts weird with my other supps ABE/Versa1/Natural EFX/Endurance it's the dippin dots I'm worried about. Those things freeze your tongue lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn all this reviews making me mad happy for yall but sad mad for the Hulk for he has none to review!! On another note non stims should be banned by the fda!!!! jk

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn all this reviews making me mad happy for yall but sad mad for the Hulk for he has none to review!! On another note non stims should be banned by the fda!!!! jk
I havent got mine either... well be sad together, in a non gay way

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD, any news on the ingredient profiles?
When the release gets closer we will be releasing them.

JD likes to keep all the secrets to himself. He's all take and no give. Hell I don't even know the profiles... :p
Soon enough :)

I'm going to try the Non Stim tonight. Hopefully it has nothing in it that reacts weird with my other supps ABE/Versa1/Natural EFX/Endurance it's the dippin dots I'm worried about. Those things freeze your tongue lol
You will be fine, but I wouldn't mix the non stim with Endurance since that is kinda like a non stim pre-workout as well.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will be fine, but I wouldn't mix the non stim with Endurance since that is kinda like a non stim pre-workout as well.
Opps too late lol. I took the Non Stim, then the Endurance 30 mins later intra.

Review will be up shortly

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reviews be rollin' in!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im too much of a control freak to be poppin pills and blowing powders without knowing what's in it first!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All good reviews so far... JD, I think you need at least one canadian review though...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im too much of a control freak to be poppin pills and blowing powders without knowing what's in it first!
They are going to wait until it gets a little closer to releasing the stim and non stim before letting us know the profiles.

All good reviews so far... JD, I think you need at least one canadian review though...
aha, gotta wait until I get some in stock, you know I'll hook ya up with some samples :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hate to say it.. took the non stim, got nothing..

Ill post my review tonight

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hate to say it.. took the non stim, got nothing..

Ill post my review tonight
:O that is shocking considering the ingredient profile screams endurance and pumps, thats a bummer it didn't go well for you :(

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im gonna try the stim on friday wish me luck.
Enjoy :D, taking it by caps or dumping them and mixing it with water? everyone seems to be liking the taste of it :D

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enjoy :D, taking it by caps or dumping them and mixing it with water? everyone seems to be liking the taste of it :D
I think I might dump them but I have to see how the end of my work day goes. If Im in a hurry to get out Im just gonna pop the pills on the way out the door.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:O that is shocking considering the ingredient profile screams endurance and pumps, thats a bummer it didn't go well for you :(
The taste was on point, watermelon i think. But, as far as the pump and endurance.. not so much.

Hoping the stim version goes better.