Athletix Sports High Volume Sample Review

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was given the chance to try a sample of Athletix Sports new non-stimulant pre-workout High Volume. I originally had hoped to get to see the profile before giving it a shot, but decided to try it anyways. Also note that I am running an X-gels log so I did take it with X-gels, but it was the first week and I don't usually see much from ArA after only one workout so its effects on High Volume should be negligible (but worth noting).

Taste/Texture/Mixability: Solid watermelon flavor. It wasn't the best, but it didn't have any weird aftertaste or bite and I enjoyed it. Honestly the powder was quite different than anything else I have seen (that I can remember) and I tossed several clumps of it straight into my mouth and enjoyed it that way. :eek:

Performance: Training at the moment is a little different than usual, but I gave the sample a shot before a back workout. Honestly I'd be surprised if there isn't some sort of mental focus blend in this. I noticed some increased focus throughout my lift that I wasn't anticipating. I also noted some marked increases in vascularity from a single dose (veins were prominent even in legs while doing deadlifts). Got a solid mind muscle connection throughout my session and back was nicely pumped at the end.

I really enjoyed this sample. While I have no idea what was in it I wouldn't be surprised if it had some nitrates of Agmatine and something to increase focus. Hopefully when I see the profile I won't be placeboing hard because based off a single sample I would be interested in purchasing given a solid price and ingredient profile. :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review def can't wait to get some!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the great review :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste/Texture/Mixability: ...and I tossed several clumps of it straight into my mouth and enjoyed it that way. :eek:
Haha well theres a new way to take a preworkout lol! Maybe throw it in the freezer next time and eat it? :p! Glad to see you finally got your samples. I keep seeing the same thing said about pump+focus, which for a non-stim is absolutely two things I'd need for my late night workouts. Working a 12 hour shift and hitting up the gym with 200-300mg of caffeine isn't usually a good idea for me when I have to work the next day so I'm hoping High Volume finds a niche for those late night sessions. Thanks for the review, bolt!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man we all love our supps only us crazies would take samples wo knowing the goods, but we know Athletix products the real deal! Very nice review brother and also take my pwo like you. Ima start making pixie sticks!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm always interested in stim-free pre-workouts. Any idea when the profile will be released?
I (nor the head rep JD) have received any info on when the profile will be released (or the product itself released, for that matter). I would assume this is a good thing, since so many sample packets/pills of both the stim/nonstim preworkout were sent out and there was a ton of feedback to sift through. Athletix will be listening to each and every one of you and wants to fine tune our products the best we can to provide the top quality you've come to expect from us. So keep your eyes open (keep an eye on our facebook and twitter!)... good things are coming :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm always interested in stim-free pre-workouts. Any idea when the profile will be released?
No release date yet, but we will announce it on facebook, twitter and on all the forums once I hear word from Athletix.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yuep Jd is always good at the 411!! Just doesn't even get on his bro's logs no more and DJ he just don't love me no more :(

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yuep Jd is always good at the 411!! Just doesn't even get on his bro's logs no more and DJ he just don't love me no more :(
That is nonsense :) nice avatar bro! I will agree about JD not checking in on our logs. Must be a Canadian thing haha!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is nonsense :) nice avatar bro! I will agree about JD not checking in on our logs. Must be a Canadian thing haha!
LOL, yall don't check in my log either :p

Big ol'muffins lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Log last time I check you went mia again lol jk man but I miss your love in my logs :(

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well link me fool!