Athletix Sports ;) GET IN HERE and WIN some FORMULA-X!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys lets all wait until Midwestbeast is gone to bed and I'll start the next promo....

lol

Grumpy

Awards
778-25=753

I deleted the list already, but someone probably guessed that.

The rules didn't state "Guess how many almonds are in this container AT THE TIME THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN" -- so, that being said, we have an alternate winning number.

I'm going to bed now. Have fun with that.

lol
And when you guess the right number, he eats two more. lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And when you guess the right number, he eats two more. lol
lol I wouldn't do that! If it was guessed fast I would just have figured a way for you guys to play for another tub:)

BOWL OF CANDY WILL BE THE NEXT PROMO!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He wakes up and sees I did make a promo and gave more out lmao, he would hate me aha.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! 3 pieces of scratch paper, endless tallies and options...and i got it.... :D :D :D

Even tho you didn't get it on the first guess for the Division 1 offer, we will still send ya one;)

Grumpy

Awards
lol I wouldn't do that! If it was guessed fast I would just have figured a way for you guys to play for another tub:)

BOWL OF CANDY WILL BE THE NEXT PROMO!
You should do Division 1 next time. I don't know what I would do with 2 Formula-X! lol

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Even tho you didn't get it on the first guess for the Division 1 offer, we will still send ya one;)
Whaaat!? Wow man thanks a lot! Both of these products look so good, i cant wait to try em!! U guys rock!

MAHALO NUI!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The "X" games was fun JD!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can still guess every 30min if you want, but there is no more prizes to be given when you guess the right number :lol:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He wakes up and sees I did make a promo and gave more out lmao, he would hate me aha.
lol

I wouldn't hate you...

...I'd just force you to give me an Athletix stack or I'd give your landlord all of your personal info, including coming and going times, so she could see you whenever she wanted lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

I wouldn't hate you...

...I'd just force you to give me an Athletix stack or I'd give your landlord all of your personal info, including coming and going times, so she could see you whenever she wanted lol.
lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know the next promo will be something very new when it comes to fun promos, I'm going to put up a Crossword/word search puzzle, the first person to complete the search and tell me what the hidden phrase is will WIN the TitaniumXL/Division 1 Stack :thumbsup: It will be up Monday 2pm so everyone be ready to play!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know the next promo will be something very new when it comes to fun promos, I'm going to put up a Crossword/word search puzzle, the first person to complete the search and tell me what the hidden phrase is will WIN the [bold]TitaniumXL/Division/bold] 1 Stack :thumbsup: It will be up Monday 2pm so everyone be ready to play!
Would love to run along Erase and Formula-X... just saying. :)