FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rofl, I don't dare!
also, please confirm that you have received the email.. Its the verification that you have been signed up for SuperSize
I recieved it. Do I have to reply to the email? It told me not to....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established

Day 5 Winners of AX Halloween Meme Contest!!

And the Winners are!!!
FL3X MAGNUM

Bnatural
MidweastBeast
Lukehayd
BigJoe214

(thats right 5 winners :D)
Thanks to everyone for participating!! We have a few repeat winners this time and if I'm not mistaken some of you have won the whole set!!!! Don't worry about, enjoy lol and to any lurkers who haven't yet participated.....It could be YOU!! Next week we're in for quite a bit of fun with brand new Contests! We have a few ideas up our sleeves so don't miss out. Remember to PM me all your info: Name, addy, phone and email, to receive your prize.

Congratulations Guys!!
You’ve each won

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND FOLKS!!!

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Hell yeah. That's awesome.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Freaking cool! Thanks for running this promo, was a very good idea.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the nod :)

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Woohoo! I won UltraReps!
freakin' great, Slim FX (facebook) AND UltraReps on AM,
AX you have my heart :D
they both look like great products can't wait to try these two, thank you guys!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks a bunch! My wife will be pleased!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Congrats everyone!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
new picture?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
new picture?
im on this thread every day, but i think my meme-generating-creativity is pathetic. I just cant come up with anything funny :(

...hopefully everyone will win and get out of here and i can enter something lame and be the only one eligable for a prize :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im on this thread every day, but i think my meme-generating-creativity is pathetic. I just cant come up with anything funny :(
I've already won, so I will give you my ideas, now...in exchange for you winning JD's next counting promo and giving me that prize. lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn!

I have been holding out till slim fx was offered and I missed it!! :(

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
im a crackhead too,

i needz some of that new slimfx!!!

i dont facebook either, farzelsticks!! :(

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Congrats all!!

For you who haven't won anything yet.. DON'T WORRY!!
* First, the ones who got the whole stack now won't steal your prices anymore ;)
* Second, we have still PLENTY of products to give out!! More contests will be up next week on Monday!
* Third, there are more ways then just this contest to win prices... Join the sweepstakes on Facebook. Be active in our threads and channels, contributions and participations can lead to free stuff.. You've seen it, I've done it.. ! (I just saw the friendly face of thebigt here and I just set him up for a bottle)

So save your energy til Monday and join us then! You never know what we'll throw up for you! :)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Congrats all!!

* First, the ones who got the whole stack now won't steal your prices anymore ;)
* Second, we have still PLENTY of products to give out!! More contests will be up next week on Monday!
* Third, there are more ways then just this contest to win prices... Join the sweepstakes on Facebook. Be active in our threads and channels, contributions and participations can lead to free stuff.. You've seen it, I've done it.. ! (I just saw the friendly face of thebigt here and I just set him up for a bottle)

So save your energy til Monday and join us then! You never know what we'll throw up for you! :)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Woohoo! I won UltraReps!
freakin' great, Slim FX (facebook) AND UltraReps on AM,
AX you have my heart :D
they both look like great products can't wait to try these two, thank you guys!
And you have ours! Was a pleasure setting you up with it! You gonna aim for SuperSize now!? :D

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im so upset I missed the last pic i was busy that one was SO GOOD. Congrats everyone cant wait to see the next contest.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
There's no need to be upset fellas. Its the whole month of October!

Kristofer for sure is a crackhead ;)

Glad to see you found your way back to AM

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Congrats all!!

There's no need to be upset fellas. Its the whole month of October!

Kristofer for sure is a crackhead ;)

Glad to see you found your way back to AM
What they said :) Also we won't be doing just memes :D there's a few ideas we've got floating around.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
What they said :) Also we won't be doing just memes :D there's a few ideas we've got floating around.
Yupp, going with just one idea isn't very much AXy... We like to Shake N' Bake!

Brace yourself for next week contest!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Patiently braced i need to get me some SuperSize thanks AX won me some SlimFX on facebook looking to combine the two for a nice little cut.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
more contests plus a bank holiday no complaints from me :)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
more contests plus a bank holiday no complaints from me :)
Hehehe! We'll put up the new contest in a few hours.. .Not sure what time you guys have in the US right now, but it's morning here in Sweden.. So a couple of hour more , then it's up. :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Working on the next contest idea right now, folks! We have a whole LIST of things to do!! Just gotta throw it together and let the good times roll!!

Once again, BIG thanks to all the winners last week. Hopefully we'll get a whole new crop in here for this week!

And with that...

THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED. THANKS!!!