athlete joint restore review

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
just like everyone else im skeptical of all supplements and the claims that companies make. for the price that i was given AJR though i figured it worth the shot. im 43, typical weight lifter joint issues ie. both shoulders(one operated on a year ago) and elbow tendonitis. ive used all the normal joint supps out there over the years with minimal results if any at all. so i went into this not expecting much.

well i was surprisingly impressed. at about the 3 week mark i had a noted improvement in overall joint discomfort. friends that knew i was trying it out asked what i thought. my response was i feel like im on a powerfull anti-inflammatory without the gi issues. joints felt smooth whether working out or on off days. so when my time was up with the first bottle i ordered the second but took a few weeks off in between to see if it was placebo or real. within a week to 10 days i was starting to feel the dull aches in both shoulders all the time but of course more intensified during and after w/o. went back on and again a week or so later joints feeling great again.

will it work for everyone as it did for me? unlikely, just like any other supp out there. would i recommend it? absolutely worth a shot. it wil be my staple joint supp from here on out

steppinRazor

Awards
nice review man..
how would you compare this to cissus?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
nice review man..
how would you compare this to cissus?
cissus did nothing for me but many swear by it. thats why i mention in the review, to be fair and honest, not all supps work for all people the same way. worth a shot though as is cissus. ive long ago given up on glucosamsmchrondroitsulfate lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too was a non-responder with cissus. I am axiously awaiting AJR to arrive.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice review. We appreciate it!

I am glad to hear you enjoyed AJR. We really feel it is a special product.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent review! I particularly enjoy how you took some time off to test for placebo and then hopped back on. Great personal trial, and we really appreciate the kind words. I'm glad that it worked out for you, and hope that you feel even better in the future!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Sweeeeet :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just like everyone else im skeptical of all supplements and the claims that companies make. for the price that i was given AJR though i figured it worth the shot. im 43, typical weight lifter joint issues ie. both shoulders(one operated on a year ago) and elbow tendonitis. ive used all the normal joint supps out there over the years with minimal results if any at all. so i went into this not expecting much.

well i was surprisingly impressed. at about the 3 week mark i had a noted improvement in overall joint discomfort. friends that knew i was trying it out asked what i thought. my response was i feel like im on a powerfull anti-inflammatory without the gi issues. joints felt smooth whether working out or on off days. so when my time was up with the first bottle i ordered the second but took a few weeks off in between to see if it was placebo or real. within a week to 10 days i was starting to feel the dull aches in both shoulders all the time but of course more intensified during and after w/o. went back on and again a week or so later joints feeling great again.

will it work for everyone as it did for me? unlikely, just like any other supp out there. would i recommend it? absolutely worth a shot. it wil be my staple joint supp from here on out
Big thanks for such an honest and complete review. Theres nothing like training either pain free or with joints that move smoother than before! I hope you continue to feel great on AJR.

I too was a non-responder with cissus. I am axiously awaiting AJR to arrive.
I look forward to your thoughts bud!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Excellent review! I particularly enjoy how you took some time off to test for placebo and then hopped back on. Great personal trial, and we really appreciate the kind words. I'm glad that it worked out for you, and hope that you feel even better in the future!
Short, sweet and good honest info is all thats needed in review. Yes the break for placebo was planned right from the get-go for me.

Solid product AX. Thanks for the opportunity and you're welcome for the review

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I was a responder to Cissus, but it really hasn't done jack for my latest shoulder problem. I'm looking forward to giving this one a try.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was a responder to Cissus, but it really hasn't done jack for my latest shoulder problem. I'm looking forward to giving this one a try.
Please let us know how it goes for you as we enjoy all feedback and if you have any questions dont hesitate to PM me or anyone else on the team.