ATD + ActivaTe = great natural cycle?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ATD + ActivaTe = great natural cycle? (edit)

LOL GO Figure there is a bunch of stuff about this in Search...If anyone would like to comment on my post if not..please carry-on, apologize for the n00bish post.

Hey guys, this is my first post but I've been lurking for around 3 weeks. I like this site so far and it doesn't contain so many n00bs like bb.com does. Note: I also post under this handle on BB.com.

So heres my deal, I've done my far share of reading on natural "cycles" so to speak and how beneficial they can be. Products like Tribulus, OXO-6, etc. Unfortunately, these natural test boosters don't have great feedback and after reading quite a bit user feedbacks it is easy to understand how one could be deterred from buying such products.

Well...is that about to change? DS is coming out with ActivaTe and their NHA stack sounds very promising. Well...I'm having the idea of stacking ATD and ActivaTe (when it comes out). I figure this would be much more cheaper and effective than stacking their recommended Rebound XT and ActivaTe. So...what do you guys think about this idea? I'm still a GIGANTIC n00b when it comes to PHs, AAS, and such, especially with the chemistry behind it. Fortunately my interest fuels me to read on.

Any feedback would be great.

Here are some stats of mine:

Age 21, 5'11, 190lbs, 12BF%~, 4 day split Max-OT style. Been lifting for a few years, swam in junior college, getting serious about natural supplementation and nutrition for only around 6 months.

Strength:

Shoulder Press: Dumbells 80lbers x 6
Chest Press: Dumbells 95lbers x 6
Squat 385x6
DL 275 x 6 (my grip sucks)
Leg Press 540lbs x10
Lat Pulls 230lbs x 6

just to name a few.

Supplementation: Creatine Mono (Cee wasn't all that good to me), BCAAs, CM, Fish Oil, Multi, Whey, Vitamin C, just got off the EC stack and I'm starting the YC stack in two weeks, Green Tea extract, Thunder on certain days.

My diet is clean but I do allow myself 1-2 cheat meals a week.

Also, since this is my first post, heres a pic:

http://www.askthedrunk.com/rage/me/EC%20LOG/whey15lbs_mepics%20004.jpg

That was me about 3 weeks ago, I've made some progress since then but I am a long way from where I want to be.

Thanks a lot for reading guys

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
ActivaTe + rebound = awesome idea.

By the way, if you're referring to Giant's ATD being cheaper than Rebound, go and buy it and tell me if you can get shipping cheaper than $8 yet. When you tally it up, there is little difference in price, and if you get rebound from a retailer for $27, you can also throw other goodies into your cart. At present, Giant has little selection.

Best of luck.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established

By the way, if you're referring to Giant's ATD being cheaper than Rebound, go and buy it and tell me if you can get shipping cheaper than $8 yet. When you tally it up, there is little difference in price, and if you get rebound from a retailer for $27, you can also throw other goodies into your cart. At present, Giant has little selection.

Best of luck.
I bought Giant ATD when rebound was still in limbo...wont do it again.

Robboe is right. Giant charges 7 or 8 for shipping, so when its all said and done, it comes out to being the same, plus Giant took over a week from ordering date to arrival at my door.

Nutraplanet takes 2 days.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Best of luck.
Awesome, thanks. You know I didn't even think about Shipping. It sucks that shipping so expensive, maybe PA will improve that in the future. If I had more to buy off the site I would bother but looks like I'll just go with their recommended NHA. I have to say guys...I am super damn excited about this stack. Now...if they could only release the damn stuff!

If anyone is interested, I'll probably throw up a log with pics.

chaz92398

Awards
Now...if they could only release the damn stuff!
It's been released but it looks like they're out of the beta (which is good news). It was dosed at 20 pills a day. I think then retail version will be 4 pills.