Asteroid stack w/ novadex xt??

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I am 4 weeks into the asteroid stack but i also have almost a full bottle of novadex xt that i was using back in june and i was wondering if it would be cool to take it with the asteroid stack???

Does anyone have any knowledge of this and can tell me if they ALL can be stacked??

Thanks....

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
sorry I have no knowledge of that...but plan on doing the asteroid stack here in about 2 weeks. Are you doing the whole 12 weeks or breaking it off early?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
sorry I have no knowledge of that...but plan on doing the asteroid stack here in about 2 weeks. Are you doing the whole 12 weeks or breaking it off early?[/QU

my intentions are to do the whole 12 weeks...so far its great, i can tell a reduction in BF% and def wayy more hard & dense

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I am 4 weeks into the asteroid stack but i also have almost a full bottle of novadex xt that i was using back in june and i was wondering if it would be cool to take it with the asteroid stack???

Does anyone have any knowledge of this and can tell me if they ALL can be stacked??

Thanks....
HELLOOO????? Anyone??

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
sorry I have no knowledge of that...but plan on doing the asteroid stack here in about 2 weeks. Are you doing the whole 12 weeks or breaking it off early?[/QU

my intentions are to do the whole 12 weeks...so far its great, i can tell a reduction in BF% and def wayy more hard & dense
What kind of diet are you doing? Cutting or Bulking?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Thanks....
Yes - You can stack the products. No issues. Most users of the Asteroid Stack are using the product to gain results via non-hormonal action therefore you may not see much anecdotal proof of the effectiveness of this stack (Astack + Nova).

No reactions that I can see.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Yes - You can stack the products. No issues. Most users of the Asteroid Stack are using the product to gain results via non-hormonal action therefore you may not see much anecdotal proof of the effectiveness of this stack (Astack + Nova).

No reactions that I can see.
what do you mean when you say I may not see much ("ANECDOTAL") proof of effectiveness?? Please elaberate.

Thanks

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what do you mean when you say I may not see much ("ANECDOTAL") proof of effectiveness?? Please elaberate.

Thanks
You may not find many logs of Novedex + Astack...

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
You may not find many logs of Novedex + Astack...
well whats your opinion stacking these 2 together? is that over kill or would i see some good results? As for asteroid stack will it help me achieve ph like gains?

my stack is currently as follows:

1 ap before breakfast @ 7;30, then lunch and dinner spaced 5-6 hrs apart

3 prime 3 times a day with food

3 powerfulls pre workout & 2 bfore bed

how does this look? and if its worth it how should i incorparate the nolvadex xt? I only have about a half a bottle left over from spring so i just didnt know what to do with it

thnaks

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't like using anti-estrogens if I don't have to..... they dry your joints out... Novedex XT is ATD as far as I know... which can give libido problems. Just do the Asteroid stack... save Novedex XT for PCT if you ever do the hormonal stuff.