jaydesiel4651

Awards
how long should theese take to arrive....i havent revieved mine yet

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
how long should theese take to arrive....i havent revieved mine yet
depending on when your ordered it, there is a high demand for samples, hit me up with your addy/name in a pm and ill look into it for ya brutha

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
depending on when your ordered it, there is a high demand for samples, hit me up with your addy/name in a pm and ill look into it for ya brutha
^^Shoot one of us a PM and we'll check on it. If we can't find it, we'll ship another one out. Sorry man!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Typically they are sent out everyday, or everyother day... but do to the snail pace of the mail, it can take a week to 12 days at times...

jaydesiel4651

Awards
2 weeks after his and still havent recieved anything=[.....im kinda dissapointed i was looking foward to trying my sample pack over my 5 day cruise thats coming up in a few days....i might order a bottle and have it shipped rush delivery.....or maybe just go for the pharm stuff.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks after his and still havent recieved anything=[.....im kinda dissapointed i was looking foward to trying my sample pack over my 5 day cruise thats coming up in a few days....i might order a bottle and have it shipped rush delivery.....or maybe just go for the pharm stuff.

did you pm us??...like Buckeye and I mentioned?

jaydesiel4651

Awards
did you pm us??...like Buckeye and I mentioned?

yes, I pm'd you....and you replied saying you get alot of theese and you sent me the link to the free sample sight so i filled out th info again...that wa over two weeks ago and also a couple weeks after i filled it out the first time,............................Are there any stores that you guys sell to where i can pick it up locally...i was really intrested in trying this and im running out of time.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yes, I pm'd you....and you replied saying you get alot of theese and you sent me the link to the free sample sight so i filled out th info again...that wa over two weeks ago and also a couple weeks after i filled it out the first time,............................Are there any stores that you guys sell to where i can pick it up locally...i was really intrested in trying this and im running out of time.
you have a pm my friend

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lemme know when ya get those badboys Jay

jaydesiel4651

Awards
no problem....ill write a review of how well it worked over my cruise, where i will really be able to put it to god use. im going to not use any stims with it because i dont want a headache but i will be drinking...alot...so i hope it still works through that.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
lemme know when ya get those badboys Jay
That was really really fast........i recieved two packages from you guys today one had 2 samples, the other had one sample and a broshure (sp).........anyway ill probably try a sample today or tomorrow to make sure i respond ok and dont get sides...i would hate to have to deal with that on my cruise...the other 2 samples will be used on the cruise. Thanks for shipping it out so fast guys

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
That was really really fast........i recieved two packages from you guys today one had 2 samples, the other had one sample and a broshure (sp).........anyway ill probably try a sample today or tomorrow to make sure i respond ok and dont get sides...i would hate to have to deal with that on my cruise...the other 2 samples will be used on the cruise. Thanks for shipping it out so fast guys

glad ya got hooked up my friend, told ya we gotcha covered!...:afro:

jaydesiel4651

Awards
glad ya got hooked up my friend, told ya we gotcha covered!...:afro:
yea i did.....i never expected to have it the next day though......thats right there is some high quality customer service

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yea i did.....i never expected to have it the next day though......thats right there is some high quality customer service
thanks for the kind words my friend....now hopefully you enjoy the aspire as much as we do!!....let us know how it goes brutha!

jaydesiel4651

Awards
so i couldnt help it and i just popped one of them......wont be put to use until tonight, but i wanna see if i get any sides or anything first so i can get rid of them.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
so i couldnt help it and i just popped one of them......wont be put to use until tonight, but i wanna see if i get any sides or anything first so i can get rid of them.
haha...thata boy, if you notice a headache, pop some advil, and its smooth sailing from there. I dont get headaches from it, but some have reported that.