ASGT, shall I get it?? Questions!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Guess nobody here has any input on anabolic state GT.. Awesome...
The thread title is by far the stupidest question I have ever seen in my life.

ASGT is amazing bro, but since you are around my body weight, I reccomend taking a scoop and a half. You won't really feel the effects off this product until about day two or three, don't be discouraged.

It is not a N.O. supplement, but it still has caffeine and gives you more than enough energy to smash the weights.

I really don't know too much of the science behind this stuff, mostly bro science unfortunately. I have a couple of tubs of this stuff. Truely a staple in my Pre-Workout stack now.

I know it has some sort of test booster in it, along with creatine, pretty much a one of a kind supplement for pre-workout. I know its a smash hit on every supplement website, and as the IrishCannon once stated: "It's flying off the shelfs."

Not to mention the taste is 1000x better than the original, with smaller and more potent doses. The mixability is fine, rarely you will get sand at the bottom. I don't think a single person here will really deny (Besides the select few we all know) the effects and quality of this product.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
If you look around there are A LOT of good sales on AS-GT, I have been watching them and picking them up when really cheap. YOu can find it under $25 in so many different places right now. Just use the search and don't wait, I am sure it will go up to it's MSRP or close after a while.
For 25$ you can get ASGT with a shaker cup if i am not mistaken.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bigbeazy will kill to stand behind asgt. He loves it. It is a great product. Never heard anyone say otherwise.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The thread title is by far the stupidest question I have ever seen in my life.

ASGT is amazing bro, but since you are around my body weight, I reccomend taking a scoop and a half. You won't really feel the effects off this product until about day two or three, don't be discouraged.

It is not a N.O. supplement, but it still has caffeine and gives you more than enough energy to smash the weights.

I really don't know too much of the science behind this stuff, mostly bro science unfortunately. I have a couple of tubs of this stuff. Truely a staple in my Pre-Workout stack now.

I know it has some sort of test booster in it, along with creatine, pretty much a one of a kind supplement for pre-workout. I know its a smash hit on every supplement website, and as the IrishCannon once stated: "It's flying off the shelfs."

Not to mention the taste is 1000x better than the original, with smaller and more potent doses. The mixability is fine, rarely you will get sand at the bottom. I don't think a single person here will really deny (Besides the select few we all know) the effects and quality of this product.
haha, I have no doubt, im sure I will love the stuff..

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Bigbeazy will kill to stand behind asgt. He loves it. It is a great product. Never heard anyone say otherwise.
What did you say about ASGT? *Pulls out .50*

Thought so.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmfao^^^ Asgt is good stuff besides taste but is well worth it no matter the taste.

srenfrew

Awards
I just started using it this week, incredible stuff, by far my favorite out of everything i have used. Im only using 1.25 scoops. I actually think it tastes good. Its just the last 10% thats left thats gritty, but ill usually just add a bit more water when it gets down to that and all is good. I also take 5 Hemavol with it, insane workouts!

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen....i used a shaker with a blender ball..lol...but thanks for the help anyways. i may try some sugar free koolaid or cystal light. what flavors you like with it?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just throw some watermelon Xtend in there and life is good!!

srenfrew

Awards
Today I mixed in 1/2 scoop of Green Mag, very yummy!! I have some watermelon Xtend, I bet that would be good too, i may have to try it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today I mixed in 1/2 scoop of Green Mag, very yummy!! I have some watermelon Xtend, I bet that would be good too, i may have to try it.
I mixed green mag and purple wraath together once and I almost threw up haha..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My jug of ASGT came in today, cant wait to try it but im bummed, because im probably going to have 2 rest days lol... And had to give half of the jug to someone else, another bummer. Cant wait to try it and stack with igh1 and ghenerate!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I am getting some soon. I also want to try BODY MORTAR By AMS.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The test boosting properties give ASGT a completely different feel than any other preWO. The alpha male, throw weights around, grunting, PR setting attitude is no joke. The original did a solid job, but GT takes it to a whole new level.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
My jug of ASGT came in today, cant wait to try it but im bummed, because im probably going to have 2 rest days lol... And had to give half of the jug to someone else, another bummer. Cant wait to try it and stack with igh1 and ghenerate!
Cant do that bro.....

It's going to make you too swole. You might possibley become bigger than me...

What am I thinking? I'm on the Natty stack baby!!!

Lol, I'm just messing with ya. Prepare for a great nights sleep sweet prince.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cant do that bro.....

It's going to make you too swole. You might possibley become bigger than me...

What am I thinking? I'm on the Natty stack baby!!!

Lol, I'm just messing with ya. Prepare for a great nights sleep sweet prince.
:lol:

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see more companies (or even LG) take the approach that maximizing hormones during a workout is important. Perhaps experiment with adding melatonin to ASGT to maximize GH as well as T?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see more companies (or even LG) take the approach that maximizing hormones during a workout is important. Perhaps experiment with adding melatonin to ASGT to maximize GH as well as T?
Doesnt sound like a good idea to me. I'm just going to toss some Broscience to you real quick.

Melatonin I take before bed and knocks me right out, not matter how much caffeine i take.

So why would you take a stimulant and a sleep pill before you work out? seems counter productive in my perspective.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doesnt sound like a good idea to me. I'm just going to toss some Broscience to you real quick.

Melatonin I take before bed and knocks me right out, not matter how much caffeine i take.

So why would you take a stimulant and a sleep pill before you work out? seems counter productive in my perspective.
The original nano vapor had melatonin in it. I know, MT= crap... In studies, BBs were given 5-20mg of melatonin preworkout to stimulate GH release. It worked. But I wouldnt wanna take that before a workout..

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original nano vapor had melatonin in it. I know, MT= crap... In studies, BBs were given 5-20grams of melatonin preworkout to stimulate GH release. It worked. But I wouldnt wanna take that before a workout..
...milligrams you mean?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read months ago on a study on melatonin and itbsuggestes taking 3mg pre. I was like WTF? But there is suggestions and studies stating is good for pre. Sorry I don't have the article for proof

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I read months ago on a study on melatonin and itbsuggestes taking 3mg pre. I was like WTF? But there is suggestions and studies stating is good for pre. Sorry I don't have the article for proof
I get knocked out completely at 9mg. I take it every night so it seems useless for me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea intake it every night as well. I take 3mg. Wow intake 9? U must be having crazy ass dreams. They makenu dream crazy LOL

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Yea intake it every night as well. I take 3mg. Wow intake 9? U must be having crazy ass dreams. They makenu dream crazy LOL
Not me, I never really have any dreams.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn. At that many mg's u don't? Good ****. Sometimes the dream be good but at times they crazy weird dreams. Like me running with mo legs lmfao jp

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BB, you cycle the melatonin I hope? Your natural production is going to cease...

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
BB, you cycle the melatonin I hope? Your natural production is going to cease...
Not really, can't sleep well without it. I started taking Animal PM, but I take that after workouts along with the Melatonin at night.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might want to look into some other non-melatonin based sleep aids for a break.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
You might want to look into some other non-melatonin based sleep aids for a break.
Any suggestions? Animal PM won't make me sleep, however it is the greatest relaxor in the afternoons after working out.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions? Animal PM won't make me sleep, however it is the greatest relaxor in the afternoons after working out.
Ya dude, you need to cease melatonin for a while... You too young to have to depend on it forever..

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ya dude, you need to cease melatonin for a while... You too young to have to depend on it forever..
Fair enough, have any alternatives?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried teas?

Chamomile relaxes me well and usually ensures a good nights sleep, but I am tea guy anyway.

Like I said, melatonin gives me mixed results, but were trying to avoid that.

HGH products work well, but if you are not looking for the extra GH properties, they can be pretty pricey for the sleep benefit. I just did an HGHpro log and slept amazingly.

Another idea is the Primordial Slumber stack, still not as cheap as the melatonin, but it is on sale for the summer sale, $17 but it contains Chamomile as well as Skullcap, a herb that induces a soothing feeling.

Wouldn't recommend it if your not into tea. I am considering giving it a go, but as I said, I do really like teas.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHpro by AI taken right as you get into bed does the job for me and quite a few others on here. It's a nice blend of winners!

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
OK SO back to the asgt topic. taste is more bearable than at first but i dont look forward to it. cant say im seeing any strength gains but im still adjusting the dose too. im running the t2/asgt stack and in 5 days i can definitely see and feel a little leaner yet denser muscle especially in the chest and arms. ill keep posting every few days. but so far good focus, good stimulation to hit it hard, endurance is there...everything to be solid Preworkout. just curious about how itll go over next 2-3weeks. anyone else's joints feeling achy??

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK SO back to the asgt topic. taste is more bearable than at first but i dont look forward to it. cant say im seeing any strength gains but im still adjusting the dose too. im running the t2/asgt stack and in 5 days i can definitely see and feel a little leaner yet denser muscle especially in the chest and arms. ill keep posting every few days. but so far good focus, good stimulation to hit it hard, endurance is there...everything to be solid Preworkout. just curious about how itll go over next 2-3weeks. anyone else's joints feeling achy??
Yes, but I've always struggled with this to some degree. It's possible you could be experiencing the effects from the anti-E's found in ASGT, or any number of other reasons. Kind of hard to pinpoint that stuff.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
i figured as much but thought i might just be being dramatic b/c i figured the anti-E wasnt THAT strong honestly. but...on the other hand if that is the case im happily surprised even though im achy b/c i look forward to some decent results

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I might be buying a jug of ASGT soon and would like some opinions from you guys on a few areas of the product and I got some questions that I cant find the answer to, although I admit, I didnt spend hours researching ASGT...
First, how well does the AI work in it? That combined with the natural SERM complex would raise free and total test levels well? How effective is the pSARM, honestly. I will be sharing this unfortunately so I will only be using 1 scoop on workout days only. Will that negate any effects of the compounds? How well is the focus and energy with one scoop? Thanks!!
I took 3 scoops a week and a half ago....did my work out then cleaned the house till 3 am and then finished the last half or the godfather 2...I finally felt able to sleep :slomo:. I think its the crystal meth inside....:jester:
Awesome stuff n.e.way.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i figured as much but thought i might just be being dramatic b/c i figured the anti-E wasnt THAT strong honestly. but...on the other hand if that is the case im happily surprised even though im achy b/c i look forward to some decent results
The anti-E's are designed mostly to be a pre-workout surge of testosterone boosting and estrogen lowering, but there is a chance you're a hyper-responder. Never a bad thing. :lol:

Are you taking anything else that could have an effect on estrogen or joint dryness?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, did I have an amazing tasting AGST drink last night.

I often have iced lipton tea in my fridge (brewed from bags, no sugar). I decided to try that in place of water when I made my preworkout drink last night. Amazing. I actually enjoy the taste of AGST, besides the last sip - which I discusssed previously, but with the tea it is just damn good. Just some food for thought.

Either way, AGST is strait fire. Love this stuff.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man, did I have an amazing tasting AGST drink last night.

I often have iced lipton tea in my fridge (brewed from bags, no sugar). I decided to try that in place of water when I made my preworkout drink last night. Amazing. I actually enjoy the taste of AGST, besides the last sip - which I discusssed previously, but with the tea it is just damn good. Just some food for thought.

Either way, AGST is strait fire. Love this stuff.
That sounds tasty! I'll have to try that.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
The anti-E's are designed mostly to be a pre-workout surge of testosterone boosting and estrogen lowering, but there is a chance you're a hyper-responder. Never a bad thing. :lol:

Are you taking anything else that could have an effect on estrogen or joint dryness?
no, i mean ive had aches b/f but not like this. and the only thing ive changed is added the asgt/alpha t2. so my suspicion was the anti-E but just wasnt sure about it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no, i mean ive had aches b/f but not like this. and the only thing ive changed is added the asgt/alpha t2. so my suspicion was the anti-E but just wasnt sure about it.
I dont think the anti-e in ASGT is strong enough to dry you out that much, even if you respond well to the compounds.. My joints are sore from topical form, but I took my last dose yesterday, so im expecting them to get better within a couple days. Im on ASGT now, running through my hal tub too fast lol..

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
irish cannon, you replied to my other thread in the companies section of the forums and stated you hit the asgt just a few days a week (im guessing weight days). i like the idea for being able to use it longer term but what about keeping steady levels of some of the compounds in the bloodstream or to the muscle tissue? i.e. creatine, anti-E, etc (dont have the label in front of me)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
irish cannon, you replied to my other thread in the companies section of the forums and stated you hit the asgt just a few days a week (im guessing weight days). i like the idea for being able to use it longer term but what about keeping steady levels of some of the compounds in the bloodstream or to the muscle tissue? i.e. creatine, anti-E, etc (dont have the label in front of me)
I dont believe the half life of the anti-e in ASGT is long enough to cause you to have stable blood levels even with daily usage. You would have to dose the ASGT throughout the day if you want stable blood levels- thats what im guessing..