Artificial sweetners and flavors

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Why are all of our supplements full of dyes, fillers and horrible artificial sweeteners. Yeah I have a six pack, but does that mean I'm 100% healthy??? I wonder how my kidneys and liver are doing? Just thought this would be an interesting topic. Oh yeah, what about magnesium sterate in pills and gelcaps????

useyourhead

Awards
... Exactly why I stick with naturally flavored protein powders.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just as a funny thought, do you think being at a higher bodyweight and having a low bodyfat is particularly healthy anyhow?

the main reason I think so much in the artificials is used is price. the expense for natural products is enough higher that people aren't as willing to pay the premium.

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
just as a funny thought, do you think being at a higher bodyweight and having a low bodyfat is particularly healthy anyhow?

the main reason I think so much in the artificials is used is price. the expense for natural products is enough higher that people aren't as willing to pay the premium.
Optimum Nutrition sells natural whey 5 lb tubs for 44.99, raw unlavored creapure 15.99 for 600 grams and 60 servings of raw and unflavored bcaa for around 20.00. Not bad for two months or more. What else does the average Joe need???