Article: Building Big Forearms

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, probably want to use a different picture if you are selling the benefits of a forearm workout.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
theres no way that picture is real! that dudes AC is the size of a typical femoral artery! the brachiocephalic on that freak is litterally bigger than surgical tubing! if any of those bad boys ever got cut hed bleed out!

im tellin you! cant be legit...hollywood-ified!

ISharted

Awards
No kidding. Looks like a friggin swamp monster

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
No kidding! I hope that's Photoshopped.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reminds me of the dbags that used to inject oil into their biceps and they would get that ridiculous bulge.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Reminds me of the dbags that used to inject oil into their biceps and they would get that ridiculous bulge.
SYNTHEROL!!! lol most ridiculous and terrible thing you could do!! lol and they never looked good! i never new anybody that shot syntherol that didnt come out lookin all lumpy and nasty as hell!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually thought it was joke online until I ran into a guy at the store that it was so obvious he did it. Little body overall and then these grapefruits bulging through the arms of his shirt. It could not have looked worse. Really young looking guy, too- maybe 18-19.

SLAMtheCLAM

SLAMtheCLAM

Awards
Every time i hear of injecting oil i think of greg valentino telling how his bicep exploded nasty. But for the forearms only one i know with feirce forearms is frank mcgrath

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Given all that, I cannot, for the life of me, understand why anyone would do that to themselves! I've done wrist rollers back in the day, burns like a mutha, but, I love that burn and knew my forearms were getting blasted. Time to make a homemade version this weekend.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep waiting for the owner of those nasty beasts to come in here yelling at us and then I remember that there is no way they'd be able to type anything.

geanes

Awards
They're real guys. Also most pro bodybuilders use synthol and other SEOs. It doesn't always make you look bad, just if the person using it is a moron.

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
No way that's real, I've never seen anyones forearm twice the size of their bicep

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
They're real guys. Also most pro bodybuilders use synthol and other SEOs. It doesn't always make you look bad, just if the person using it is a moron.
Do you use seos?? And the pros went away from seos a long time ago dude cause they screw with your definition and if you don't do it right, your screwed

~ MANotaur

mrmello

mrmello

Awards
Ok we get the point... follow these info and we will get big forearms.. but that picture is without a doubt photoshopped! His biceps veins are bigger then the biceps itself .....

Nerdabolic

Nerdabolic

Awards
That pic is like an anti bodybuilding advertisement in and of itself, someone actually thinks that is appealing?

Nerdabolic

Nerdabolic

Awards
I was driving towards the fact that those are beyond what an attractive level of vascularity should look like. Also, I can't help think his arm looks like a nut sack.

geanes

Awards
Do you use seos?? And the pros went away from seos a long time ago dude cause they screw with your definition and if you don't do it right, your screwed

~ MANotaur
That's why they learn to do it right. lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dunno, I know I may be in the minority here because I'm not a bodybuilder, but I think it is the most retarded thing ever- and pretty much a weak ass move.

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
Thats frank mcgraths forearm if im not mistaken and def isnt fake

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
frank-mcgrath-forearm.jpg

this is a doctored, professional photoshoot, with makeup, oil, and lighting manipulation frank mcrgrath forearm...not the same arm...

Nerdabolic

Nerdabolic

Awards
Lol you take my posts too literally. I think that look is disgusting, as if I were staring at some dudes balls. To each their own homie, but none of the women answered positive when I put that pic with a "settle a bet, attractive or disgusting" survey up. I'd much rather attract them than you anyhow.

Nerdabolic

Nerdabolic

Awards
Expressing my thoughts in type has never been my forte.