Article: 9 Foods For Every Diet

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
tuna 2.50 a can? Jay, do you even eat tuna and/or ever shopped for tuna? one can per week, mercury poisoning.. crock of ****

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's referring to the big cans, not the 89¢ ones...

feather319

feather319

Awards
I don't care for the chocolate milk post. Chocolate milk is full of high fructose corn syrup. Just watch the video the bitter truth by Robert Lustig. Replace the peanut butter with almond butter and throw some sweet potato in there!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think cottage cheese is *necessary* either, although for me it absolutely is since I hate chicken and eat so little chicken. Thus cottage cheese provides a different source of protein that I very much enjoy. I'd like bananas in this list ... could replace chocolate milk, which DEFINITELY doesn't belong on a top 6 food items list for everyone (nor a top 25, dont know what planet he comes from).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't care for the chocolate milk post. Chocolate milk is full of high fructose corn syrup. Just watch the video the bitter truth by Robert Lustig. Replace the peanut butter with almond butter and throw some sweet potato in there!
Agreed dairy in general for you is fairly unhealthy unless its organic and or raw

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
Some good points were made in this article, however, the fat content wasn't mentioned for chocolate milk which happens to be to high to make this a significant choice over any other protein and carb source. Also the one can of tuna a week comment was prob. a typo or mistake. Mercury content, I have been eating 9-12 large cans of Tuna a week as well as other seafood that is higher in mercury than tuna for years and am perfectly healthy.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yep. This article is full of broscience arguments and mediocre-at-best recommendations.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
I'd toss the chocolate milk and substitute a warm, gooey chocolate brownie and a glass of whole milk. Now THAT's a top 10 food combo, right there.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forego all of that, cake dudes, cake. A whole one.