Armidex dose for high levels of Estrogen?

Damitri

Awards
I was blasting at about 750 to 900 mg of test per week (for about 16 weeks).

I just started cruising at about 150 mg per week.

Although I've been taking 25 mg of Exemestane 3 times per week, my Estradiol levels have gotten VERY high: 315 pg/ml.

I have just now gotten on Arimidex (1 mg capsules). How much do I need to take (and for how long) to get my Estradiol levels down to a normal range?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

Although I've been taking 25 mg of Exemestane 3 times per week, my Estradiol levels have gotten VERY high: 315 pg/ml.

I have just now gotten on Arimidex (1 mg capsules). How much do I need to take (and for how long) to get my Estradiol levels down to a normal range?
Get back on exem, 25mgs 2x a DAY. It's half life is way too short for a few doses a week. Adex is good but you'll see huge rebound when you come off

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^Thanks...so no Armidex at all then?
Adex is fine for most ppl as long as your not taking it at high doses. But for where your E2 is you may have to run it at a higher dose. I always use adex and never have had a problem with rebound but the highest dose I use is .5 EOD. Just my opinion though

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards

Any chance your exemestane is bunk?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Damitri

Awards
^I don't think so...I got it from a pretty reputable Web site.

I don't know all of the policies and procedures on this forum, but I don't mind mentioning them by name if it is allowed.