Arimidex Dosing while on TRT

Carnage69

Awards
Hey guys….I’ve been on TRT at 200mg/wk. for approx. six months now….after a couple months on TRT, my doc put me on Arimidex after bloodwork showed estradiol well above top range for men….was taking 1mg every other day but my latest panel came back showing estradiol at below detectable levels…..obviously 1mg of Adex every other day is too much…..I don’t see my doc for another month but was wondering if some of the more knowledgable/experienced guys on this board could suggest a better dosage of Arimidex while on 200mg/wk of test-e….thanks.

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
I'm on same dose of 200 a week. I started taking .25 mg arimidex every other day about 14 weeks ago. It has helped me dial my levels in better. You could try this and tweak it as necessary.

orangebusa

Awards
split your shots in half,.. half of the amount of T.twice a week,, in your case 100 mg (every 3 to 4 days), and after 24 hours from your last injection ,take .50 arimidex, that would be about 1.0 DEX every 7 to 8 days,...then get your blood work done in 4 to 6 weeks and you'll be on track,, if your E2 is really low don't take no DEX. for 3 to 4 weeks , so your E2 build can build back up first..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I'm on same dose of 200 a week. I started taking .25 mg arimidex every other day about 14 weeks ago. It has helped me dial my levels in better. You could try this and tweak it as necessary.
too much testosteorne and with in months can cause adrenals and thyroid imbalances. I see it all the time guys feel good for first few months then feel like crap despite good hormone numbers. Do not be a stat.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
split your shots in half,.. half of the amount of T.twice a week,, in your case 100 mg (every 3 to 4 days), and after 24 hours from your last injection ,take .50 arimidex, that would be about 1.0 DEX every 7 to 8 days,...then get your blood work done in 4 to 6 weeks and you'll be on track,, if your E2 is really low don't take no DEX. for 3 to 4 weeks , so your E2 build can build back up first..
Thanks, gonna try that as I have to to bloodwork in about 4 weeks.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
too much testosteorne and with in months can cause adrenals and thyroid imbalances. I see it all the time guys feel good for first few months then feel like crap despite good hormone numbers. Do not be a stat.
Thanks Matrix...are you saying that 200mg of test-e each week is too much for TRT? Appreciate your advice as always brotha!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carnage, i am in the same boat as u re: arimidex. Have you had bloodwork recently?

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
I am at 160 per week in two injections. Started at 3mg Amex which tanked E levels, backed down to 2 mgs at .5 day of injection and .5 mgs day following injection. Have not done labs as last set was just a few weeks ago. 3 had me <15 was is below Quest lab range.

BTW all other labs looked great at 160 per week of test cypo.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dr perscribed me 250mg a week. Its not too much. That might raise my lvls to 900 and raise urs to 650 it all depends. Also I do 1mg arimidex on injection day and 1mg 3 days later. Keeps me in good range.

sade

Awards
As long as thyroid and adrenals don't cause ED then I see no problem.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I would find another doctor if mine told me to take something like that and didn't expect bad things to happen over the long run.