Arimidex dose

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
What dose would be more effective, .50mg mon wed fri or .25mg every day? I know the 2nd option is an extra .25mg per week, but are smaller doses more often a better idea?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's a lot of arimidex. How much aromatizing steroids are you taking? Are you really estrogen prone?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Eod would be better imo. Arimidex has a half life of about 2 days from what I’ve read.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
That's a lot of arimidex. How much aromatizing steroids are you taking? Are you really estrogen prone?
500mg/week test cyp, I'm prone to estrogen anger and depression, high estradiol makes me a crazy person. Trying to keep e2 around 20-35pg/mL, and so far .50mg twice per week keeps my e2 about 36pg/mL, so I started taking .50mg three times per week. Only thing is I get bad insomnia the night I take the arimidex dose, so I thought a smaller dose daily might help.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
500mg/week test cyp, I'm prone to estrogen anger and depression, high estradiol makes me a crazy person. Trying to keep e2 around 20-35pg/mL, and so far .50mg twice per week keeps my e2 about 36pg/mL, so I started taking .50mg three times per week. Only thing is I get bad insomnia the night I take the arimidex dose, so I thought a smaller dose daily might help.
I don’t know why arimidex would cause insomnia, but if that’s what’s causing it, then just take it upon waking.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use Eod. Probably isn't going to matter and is personal preference ED vs EOD

Is it pharmaceutical grade arimidex or UGL

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I don’t know why arimidex would cause insomnia, but if that’s what’s causing it, then just take it upon waking.
Insomnia is a common side effect of arimidex in some people

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah more like the other way around. Crashing estrogen is a god damn struggle and one will sleep 3 times a day

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My arimidex is research and I found that at 500mg Test E a week I require 1mg eod. I couldn't even tell you what my pharma grade does is? That sucks cause now I have a source. Gonna finish this run and have to do the juggling act next cycle.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
My arimidex is research and I found that at 500mg Test E a week I require 1mg eod. I couldn't even tell you what my pharma grade does is? That sucks cause now I have a source. Gonna finish this run and have to do the juggling act next cycle.
I know it's different for everyone, did you have the sensitive estradiol test taken? 1mg eod would kill my estradiol with 500mg of test per week, maybe your research grade wasn't very potent? I think I'll try the .25mg every day and see how I feel. I'm not feeling terrible or anything, just not awesome like I should. I'd love to be able to have higher estradiol because it increases my strength immensely, I just can't handle the severe psychological side effects from it. BTW, my pharma grade arimidex is made by Astrazenica. I've tried research grade anastrozole, and it made me sick every time.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it's different for everyone, did you have the sensitive estradiol test taken? 1mg eod would kill my estradiol with 500mg of test per week, maybe your research grade wasn't very potent? I think I'll try the .25mg every day and see how I feel. I'm not feeling terrible or anything, just not awesome like I should. I'd love to be able to have higher estradiol because it increases my strength immensely, I just can't handle the severe psychological side effects from it.
I had bloods done at 6 weeks. 500mg test E UGL and my test was 1340. .5mg of adex eod and e2 was 30.4 People said it was underdosed so I double the dosage. Had estro sides after first week of new dosage and bumped to 1mg eod and so far I am good. Like I said it is research so the adex could be underdosed. Who knows?? My gains have been great on this run. Getting bloods done when I am done after 12 weeks.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I had bloods done at 6 weeks. 500mg test E UGL and my test was 1340. .5mg of adex eod and e2 was 30.4 People said it was underdosed so I double the dosage. Had estro sides after first week of new dosage and bumped to 1mg eod and so far I am good. Like I said it is research so the adex could be underdosed. Who knows?? My gains have been great on this run. Getting bloods done when I am done after 12 weeks.
Can you post your next bloods in 12 weeks? I'd be interested to see where your numbers are at. With 500mg test, my e2 was 36 using .50mg arimidex twice per week. Not sure what it's at now that I'm using .5mg three times per week.

I wonder if adding 50mg Proviron daily would crash my e2? If only I could afford to do bloods every couple weeks haha

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bloods only ran about 55 bucks which was super cheap.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
The bloods only ran about 55 bucks which was super cheap.
I used to get the female hormone panel, which was cheap (about $60) and tested everything including testosterone and estradiol, but I found the testosterone only goes to 1500, and estradiol isn't the sensitive test (we need the sensitive test). The cheapest one that shows testosterone past 1500 and sensitive estradiol is about $109, which is the one I recently used.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same...female panel. Will pay for the one you are talking about when I finish