Arimacare pro question

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yo, so I'm gonna be doing a LGD (8mg), mk266 (20mg) and cardarine (10mg) ED cycle for 6 weeks mid next month (I'll be logging for people interested) now I bought some Arimacare pro just as a precaution, as I've heard LGD can mess with your hdl, MK with your prolactin levels ect. What I'm worried about is because of the suppression about my E2 crashing because of the AI in Arimacare, any advice or should I just use it if I feel effects ect I really didn't want to have to ask the doc for bloods, thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The ai is armistane, no way you're gonna crash your estrogen with it especially at the low dose that's in armicare. You're gtg. You have a real ai on hand in case of high estrogen sides?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
The ai is armistane, no way you're gonna crash your estrogen with it especially at the low dose that's in armicare. You're gtg. You have a real ai on hand in case of high estrogen sides?
Yeah I knew it was armistane, I read a couple places saying they had really bad low E2 sides off it, could have been something else, was just being cautious, thanks!

My mate has some aromasin on hand if I need it, but it's doubtful to get too high on this stack from the research I've done!