Unanswered Are you consuming the most potent phytoestrogen and not even knowing it?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Probably. It's 8-prenylnaringenin found in beer with an average of 9.23 mcg/100 ml of the ones tested. 100 ml is only 3.4 ounces while a beer can is 12. It only takes 100 mcg to be strong enough to treat women with hormonal issues. It is highly estrogenic acting on estrogen receptors, ERα and ERβ.

Last edited:

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol. Truth be told I dont drink a lot, a couple a week tops with no more than one at any given time. But I do enjoy those beers when I have them. I am currently taking bitter melon too

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol. Truth be told I dont drink a lot, a couple a week tops with no more than one at any given time. But I do enjoy those beers when I have them. I am currently taking bitter melon too
I prefer whisky or dark rum but supposedly the healthiest are red wine, and wood soaked liquors. Have you noticed anything from taking it?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I prefer whisky or dark rum but supposedly the healthiest are red wine, and wood soaked liquors. Have you noticed anything from taking it?
Hard to say, its only one part of Brite capsules from evomuse and Im also stacking that with True Shred at the moment. Im losing weight for sure but hard to pin it on any one ingredient. I do like the research on it though.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm giving you the title of BeerKiller.

In one study a serm blocked it so you could just take a sarm everyday ...or a wild bitter gourd.
SERM or SARM? You used both in the same sentence. Either way, bitter melon is anti-androgenic, so I guess it may stack well with an estrogen.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SERM or SARM? You used both in the same sentence. Either way, bitter melon is anti-androgenic, so I guess it may stack well with an estrogen.
I said the gourd more as a joke but it may somewhat counter the effects of the compound in beer. I would just avoid hoppy or dark beers if you're focus solely on keeping your estrogenic levels as low as possible.