Are non-methyl PH's safer for the liver

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering if a non-methyl PH like 1-Andro & 4-Andro are safer for the liver than a methyl like say Halo or M-sten?
I really want to take it easy on my liver during my next cycle. It will probly be my last one any ways.
Was also wondering if a topical would also be easier on my liver than an oral in general?
Thanks brothers.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Methy-lation resist breakdown which increases potency or better yet efficacy
Non methyls do not resist breakdown therefore resulting in less work for the liver

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methy-lation resist breakdown which increases potency or better yet efficacy
Non methyls do not resist breakdown therefore resulting in less work for the liver
Less work for the liver but also less efficient?
Is something like 4-Andro a lot less toxic than Halo? Or just a little?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Honestly the less toxic and less sides the less effective, that said everyone tolerates sides different. Some ppl can take the harshest shnit and have no sides only gains, others the oposite

Fresco

Awards
Any input on a estra 4,9,11- triene 3,17 dione (trenabolan) on the strain of the liver compared to methlyated orals?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Less work for the liver but also less efficient? Is something like 4-Andro a lot less toxic than Halo? Or just a little?
not necessarily less efficient in each instance. I ran halo a while back and ended up keeping 6ish lbs (everyone responds differently to different compounds) I have also ran 1 and 4 Andro products and kept 6-7 lbs. these products are much easier on the liver but the liver is the most resilient organ we have. Halo is pretty mild, I only noticed BP went up a little. If you're just starting I say 1&4 Andro products for sure. We have both Finaflex and ironmag labs at strongsupplementshop.com
if you decide to go with halo you can get an extra 25% off right now on our clone Use code pharmatec25 http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/halocor-by-pharmatec

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Any input on a estra 4,9,11- triene 3,17 dione (trenabolan) on the strain of the liver compared to methlyated orals?
That is a 19nor, not so much nonmethylated, still not too bad, compared to SD

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
As everyone has stated, it pretty much depends on the individual biochem make up for that person...

All things being equal, yes less toxic.

But, here's the deal, you really won't know how much less or more harmful something is unless you have blood work done with each substance which you ingest. For me, being in the game for approx 20 years, I have blood work for just about any non or methylated PED that I have taken

When the Andro products popped up, I also ran bloods during those usages...all the Andro products have affected my blood panels MUCH less than any of my runs with methyl but my use of injections were the most efficient of anything. I haven't injected since like 2000' though.

That being said, I haven't messed around with anything in over 4 years, so take it all with a grain of salt.

I'll tell you this. My pockets were not hurting nearly as much with methyls/injections as they were with any Andro products.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I was wondering if a non-methyl PH like 1-Andro & 4-Andro are safer for the liver than a methyl like say Halo or M-sten?
I really want to take it easy on my liver during my next cycle. It will probly be my last one any ways.
Was also wondering if a topical would also be easier on my liver than an oral in general?
Thanks brothers.
What's up brother!!! I know you had some liver issues so I know where your coming from... You should really check out Olympus Dermastrength.. I'm running it solo now and it feels like a mild PH run for sure... Strength and recovery has gone through the roof after 10 days!! If you have any questions shoot me a PM ;)

DermaSTRENGTH | Powerful Transdermal Laxogenin| Nutri-Verse.com

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up brother!!! I know you had some liver issues so I know where your coming from... You should really check out Olympus Dermastrength.. I'm running it solo now and it feels like a mild PH run for sure... Strength and recovery has gone through the roof after 10 days!! If you have any questions shoot me a PM ;)

DermaSTRENGTH | Powerful Transdermal Laxogenin| Nutri-Verse.com
What's happening Caz. Good to hear from you! In comming PM

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know if 4-Hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl is liver toxic? I'm reading that it's plant derived.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never heard of it, off to the google machinery i go!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From what i gather its furlic acid, not a ph, its a plant based protien related to fennyl and commonly used to make some sweeteners and vanilla extracts? Saw no info relating it to strength or muscle.