Are MPA supplements really worth the price?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I see they have some good products out there. Stuff to control Cortisol, good product for EAA's and so forth, but man they are pricey. 70 bucks for a tub of Amino's? Wow that is ****ing crazy especially when you have companies such as Controlled labs out there that make the same product for less than half the cost.

Your thoughts on this company and if spending double is really going to make a difference in performance and physique?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
From my point of view, yes. I'm using Celluvol, 1 scoop at every workout, cost a lot? true, but you do 30 workouts at correct dosages.
Great product.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Celluvol has to be perhaps the best stim-free prewo out there. Their dosages are right and the quality is second to none. You get what you pay for with them

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've used a few of there things and liked them. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I haven't used them so can't speak but pharm grade aminos vs regular... we aren't talking about pharm grade GH here . AMinos are going to make .0005 of a difference IMO. IDK he gets his clients shredded but to spend 50-60 bucks on 20-30 servings of HBCD and creatine MONO . I'm saying until I try it its overpriced

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do they ever have sales.
Always a coupon on Facebook. Comes to $52 shipped for Celluvol...if you like throwing away $50 for Citrulline/Hydromax, this is your product.
Glycerpump is already replacing Hydromax in a lot of new formulas so Hydromax is becoming outdated already.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Always a coupon on Facebook. Comes to $52 shipped for Celluvol...if you like throwing away $50 for Citrulline/Hydromax, this is your product.
Glycerpump is already replacing Hydromax in a lot of new formulas so Hydromax is becoming outdated already.
What is this reasoning? does this mean that the product is no longer valid? does this give you security that "Glycerpump" is more effective? ...

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this reasoning? does this mean that the product is no longer valid? does this give you security that "Glycerpump" is more effective? ...
Both VasoMax and Primevil MegaPre have gone with Glycerpump already....more stable, less clumping, better mixability....supposedly better absorption even though it's stil 65%

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both VasoMax and Primevil MegaPre have gone with Glycerpump already....more stable, less clumping, better mixability....supposedly better absorption even though it's stil 65%
Is Glycerpump similar to maltodextrin?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Glycerpump similar to maltodextrin?
No. It's an enhanced 65% version of Glycerol Monosterate. Hydromax is a trademarked name for Glycerol Monosterate at 65% absorption, Glycerpump is an enhanced version of Hydromax and trademarked, owned by Pinnacle Ingredients in Australia.