Arcade

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude how long did that take you ????

200,000 that's INSANE. I'm not playing long enough to find out if I can beat you........... Not today anyways ;)

Anyways, "today" would end before I'm done....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
3900 seconds apparently. i dunno. that game is ridiculously easy. 200,000 was a warmup. still had 8 lives to go. it takes forever bro, make sure you got a couple hours to kill before trying. too bad you can't pause.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I did lose my title. :( I guess I'm kinda hooked. I remember playing that game when I was a kid, before Asteroids came out. :D

I don't know what happened during my game, it stopped suddenly, everything was going swimmingly and BAM! I was at the high-score page.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i was shocked to see someone had my title.

we need to get pitfall or junglehunt in there. :afro:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that was a classic too. what was the one with the worm, centipede?

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But I REALLY want the Space Invaders one. When I have time. :p

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
dammit. well, i haven't the time today. but rest assured, i will have 3. :)

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My titles have all gone now. :( SNIF.

Have you tried seal bounce? I wonder how DiamondDave does it...........

XxBiG_EDxX

XxBiG_EDxX

Board Supporter
Awards
I dare anyone to try and touch my score lol

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

:djparty:
:bow28:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

nah, i can't figure seal bounce out. the highest i think i ever got was 1400-1500 and that was pure luck.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
I dare anyone to try and touch my score lol

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

:djparty:
:bow28:
i was on a role with MC but i had to stop because their isn't a damn pause button... one day... one weekend... you will be relinquished of your position.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

It's all about sports specific training. Spend a lot of time on penguin presses & seal snatches in the gym and your score will soar. :D

Actually, it's all in the wrist. ;)

dd

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
It's all about sports specific training. Spend a lot of time on penguin presses & seal snatches in the gym and your score will soar. :D

Actually, it's all in the wrist. ;)

dd
or the seal bounce is pure luck

XxBiG_EDxX

XxBiG_EDxX

Board Supporter
Awards
i was on a role with MC but i had to stop because their isn't a damn pause button... one day... one weekend... you will be relinquished of your position.
I feel ya on the pause button, I could have probably gone over 1 million if my damn hand didnt feel like it was about to cramp itself to death :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
how do ya work that friggin game? directions say just the space bar shoots missiles but aren't there some little missles on the side? how do ya shoot em?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
how do ya work that friggin game? directions say just the space bar shoots missiles but aren't there some little missles on the side? how do ya shoot em?
space bar is the mega bomb, just click your mouse to points infront of incoming missles.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
or the seal bounce is pure luck
Damn. Just topped my previous high with 1838. I sure was lucky to have 5 consectutive throws averaging a little over 367 each. :dance:

I wish I could transfer my luck over to the lottery. :D

dd

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's just crazy, dude. How many hours have you spent playing it? It's a lot of luck isn't it? I mean, there's just no WAY to click at the right moment to get just the RIGHT angle... 1 degree left or right, and it doesn't get to 300.

BTW you guys like my new avatar? :p

A lot less nice than that hot babe in my first nickname on this board....... Too bad I couldn't keep the nickname....... I've had a few :goodpost: comments in the days... Then.... For personal reasons... :banned: So now I expect people to take me less seriously with this avatar... Any disagreements will be discounted on the fact I have a lame / stupid avatar... :woohoo:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn. Just topped my previous high with 1838. I sure was lucky to have 5 consectutive throws averaging a little over 367 each. :dance:

I wish I could transfer my luck over to the lottery. :D

dd
GAH!!

Just when I was about to break into the top 10 too. I had a score of 1701. SO close. All solid throws. Only 1 was over 400.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 5
Dwight Schrute General Chat 3
General Chat 2
General Chat 13
Harland General Chat 0