Arachodonic acid

Mrthk75

Awards
Started arachodonic acid about two weeks ago. Notice great pumps at gym and definitely more soreness. Which is what it supposed to do. However does that equate to making muscles larger or is it just a waste. Thanks for the info.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
this supplement allows you to damage your muscle more ( during the gym session) more inflammation, so your body have to ( at least in theory) respond to the condition repair/make more muscle . It's not magic pill your diet/recovery still needs to be on point.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
this supplement allows you to damage your muscle more ( during the gym session) more inflammation, so your body have to ( at least in theory) respond to the condition repair/make more muscle . It's not magic pill your diet/recovery still needs to be on point.
So, you're saying it can help ya pay closer attention to muscles worked?

Mrthk75

Awards
Funny you should say that today while warming up with light weight for back. I could feel muscles in my back that I haven't felt or would only feel from heavy deadlifts. The drawback is the pumps and pain does interfere with your work out.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I took it after a ph cycle a few months back and that seems 2 b how it was 4 me

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to stop arachodonic-acid, due to my joints got really sore while taking it. For someone who doesnt eat a lot of meat sure, a vegetarian, sure. I get plenty in from all the meats I eat

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't understand the muscle damage repair part. Without ArA, you do 10% damage to the muscle and the body repairs it. With ArA, you do maybe 30% damage to the muscle and the body repairs. But regardless of how much damage, doesn't the body repair the same amount of muscle? I mean, you can scratch a wall or put a hole in it, but after repairs, it will look the same right?