ArA stack/questions.

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
Headaches from ArA??? First ive heard of that. I dont really see why it'd cause headaches. Not calling you a liar, just not seeing why there'd be a connection.
Oh man it was bad, I only dosed 2 of the XFA a day for the first few weeks and it was very mild, some days I got them, some days I didnt, but once I stepped up to 3 caps a day(4 being max daily dose) I had intense head pain, and even when I dropped back to 2 it stayed constant. Only reason it didnt mess with my head is cause it was a headache sensation I had never felt before, almost like a throbbing in the top back part of my cranium, and I had read all about the potential for headaches, so I knew it could happen. I used it straight up for my 8 weeks and stopped. I did have great results, and I will use it again, I just believe I will just stick with 2 caps preworkout next time and maybe research a little more on if or how others have managed to kill the headaches.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worked out today again. Legs day. Once again, concentration and endurance are up. I like this stuff. No headaches, joint pain, or even "extreme DOMs" at 1.5g ArA

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Headaches from ArA??? First ive heard of that. I dont really see why it'd cause headaches. Not calling you a liar, just not seeing why there'd be a connection.
This was a very common side effect when X factor first came out.

I will post more on this later tonight when I have more time. Off to the gym!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 6 pre workout. I haven't had any headache symptoms.

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wowza! You're very lucky! lol

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Save the TTA for a later date
Coop what do you think would be good to run with the TTA afterwards, if anything? Last time I used it it was with Alphamine and shift which gave me insane results. First time I ever really saw my abs defined after that run. Im pretty fat right now after having taken the last year to put on as much size as possible. But Ill start my cut in march with an 8 week run of the stack posted.

Should I do Alphamine, DAA, Erase, then TTA for 8 weeks after to go stim free for a little while? Throw in some X gels somewhere in there?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was a very common side effect when X factor first came out. I will post more on this later tonight when I have more time. Off to the gym!
Interested. Im taking 6 xgels pre workout and havent had any headaches from it. I honestly havent heard this before, in for info.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Interested. Im taking 6 xgels pre workout and havent had any headaches from it. I honestly havent heard this before, in for info.
I have one right now, and have had quite a few since beginning ArA. Usually 10-11 hours after I take it, along with LCLT and GMS...help

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go back the previous page. Jiigzz explained it.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, oh. Thanks.

Edit: thats pretty interesting stuff. Looks like i dont really get a very pronounced increase in DOMS or the headaches either. I do however feel like i am getting an increase in joint discomfort though (my knees and left shoulder have both been buggin me more than usual lately).

After reading the stories for some of you guys about your headaches i can say I'm pretty damn happy i dont get them.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm in for a coop or synapsin explanation thats for sure. It is reallt quite complicated

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for a coop or synapsin explanation thats for sure. It is reallt quite complicated
I attempted to read what you tried explaining. Seems very complicated.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely interested in this as well. Im a big fan of mechanisms, cool stuff.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I have one right now, and have had quite a few since beginning ArA. Usually 10-11 hours after I take it, along with LCLT and GMS...help
What is your dosing scheme and how long have you been taking it?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys, didnt wanna make a new thread but just to clarify (this is my first time using ara)

Workout days only
1.5g of ArA
6g of GMS
81mg of aspirin

all dosed 45 min pre workout...

im also using endosurge turbo and anabeta

thanks

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
hey guys, didnt wanna make a new thread but just to clarify (this is my first time using ara)

Workout days only
1.5g of ArA
6g of GMS
81mg of aspirin

all dosed 45 min pre workout...

im also using endosurge turbo and anabeta

thanks
You got it. Thats a good stack right there.

You could start at 1g if you wanted though to make the run longer but that is entirely up to you :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Definitely interested in this as well. Im a big fan of mechanisms, cool stuff.
Me too! But trying to figure it out for yourself is very difficult lol

I attempted to read what you tried explaining. Seems very complicated.
Oh it is. Examine has useful data about the metabolism of Ara but then you have to google what each component is and what it does.

Makes you appreciate the kind of work coop and others have to put in to learn this stuff

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
When XFactor first came out the most common side effects reported were joint pain, headaches, some cramping and rarely insomnia. I would have headaches for the first several weeks, then they would start to subside. For me, the headaches weren't worth the benefits so I stopped using Xfactor.

When XFactor Advanced came out I gave it a chance but I still got headaches from it. I found that supplementing with magnesium acetate helped with my headaches. Ever since, when running a XFactor cycle I would take magnesium acetate along with it. I would rarely get a headache and if I did it wasn't nearly as intense. This is when I would dose XFactor everyday.

I now only run Xfactor on workout days and dose it only preworkout. Occasionally I will still get headaches when taking 1 gram preworkout but dropping the dose to 750mg helps keep the headaches at bay. I haven't tried using magnesium acetate when dosing preworkout.

For people that suffer headaches when taking Xfactor preworkout only, I usually recommend trying a lower dose to see if that helps. If people are dosing everyday, based on my experience, I would first recommend trying a lower dose, if that doesn't work then running magnesium acetate with it may help.

I haven't tried magnesium acetate with the preworkout dosing protocol to relieve headaches but I will try it next time I run Xfactor.

I can't guarantee running magnesium acetate is the answer for everyone that gets headaches from ArA but it is cheap and I think it is worth a shot if lowering the dosage doesn't help.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh it is. Examine has useful data about the metabolism of Ara but then you have to google what each component is and what it does. Makes you appreciate the kind of work coop and others have to put in to learn this stuff
I can't even imagine the time and effort coop and others put in to learn that kind of stuff.

I've always been interested and tried to research for myself but the amount of work and smarts it would take, it really is impressive.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
What is your dosing scheme and how long have you been taking it?
1g ArA
2g lclt
3 scoops glycergrow

45 minutes preworkout, nothing on off days. I've had 16 workouts so far with it.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
1g ArA 2g lclt 3 scoops glycergrow 45 minutes preworkout, nothing on off days. I've had 16 workouts so far with it.
Have you tried dropping the dose to 750 mg of ArA and see if that helps?

Shin

Shin

Awards
Have you tried dropping the dose to 750 mg of ArA and see if that helps?
So your saying that the ARA will be saturated in the body similar to creatine and the dosages required are just to maintain the ARA levels?
So there is absolutely no need to use up the bottle faster by dosing over 1 grams?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
So your saying that the ARA will be saturated in the body similar to creatine and the dosages required are just to maintain the ARA levels?
So there is absolutely no need to use up the bottle faster by dosing over 1 grams?
Ive run it at 2g a day before, and absolutely love it. Theres a noticeable difference between 1g and 2g IMHO.

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
Ive run it at 2g a day before, and absolutely love it. Theres a noticeable difference between 1g and 2g IMHO.
Anti has some deep pockets ;) I may bump up to 150 for a while and check back in.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Anti has some deep pockets ;) I may bump up to 150 for a while and check back in.
Sometimes the experiment is money well invested. Plus being single again financially changes things.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I can't even imagine the time and effort coop and others put in to learn that kind of stuff.

I've always been interested and tried to research for myself but the amount of work and smarts it would take, it really is impressive.
That's why I love this forum you learn a lot although I'm not that active I still read the threads when I get the chance

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop what do you think would be good to run with the TTA afterwards, if anything? Last time I used it it was with Alphamine and shift which gave me insane results. First time I ever really saw my abs defined after that run. Im pretty fat right now after having taken the last year to put on as much size as possible. But Ill start my cut in march with an 8 week run of the stack posted.

Should I do Alphamine, DAA, Erase, then TTA for 8 weeks after to go stim free for a little while? Throw in some X gels somewhere in there?
TTA would work well with anything that boosts lipolysis. So alphamine, ECA, or dexaprine would be good options. I'd avoid combining ArA with TTA

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Would adding baby aspirin into my stack help with the headaches? I doubt 81 mg will do anything directly regarding relief but if Prostaglandins are why my head hurts so damn much will it's COX-1 inhibition help with that? My biochem is knowledge is surface level at best so please speak slowly and use small words.

Jakey

Awards
Seeing as this is a question thread.

Is is unusual for the DOMs to kick in thirty days into cycle and have no noticeable strength increases on Xfa? There seems to be a recomping effect - looking bigger + leaner and mega pumps but I was kinda hoping to break through some plateaus.

Also do I need to worry about the timing of also taking preworkouts when I'm taking xfa?

Cheers.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would adding baby aspirin into my stack help with the headaches? I doubt 81 mg will do anything directly regarding relief but if Prostaglandins are why my head hurts so damn much will it's COX-1 inhibition help with that? My biochem is knowledge is surface level at best so please speak slowly and use small words.
Aspirin can definitely help with headaches if you're getting them.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got it. Thats a good stack right there.

You could start at 1g if you wanted though to make the run longer but that is entirely up to you :)
well, i have 2 unopened bottles. I workout 3-4x a week.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Aspirin can definitely help with headaches if you're getting them.
I've had to take ibuprofen (600mg, about 12 hours away from ArA dosing) due to the headaches...aspirin (500mg) at that time didn't help. Would adding the aspirin into my stack 45 mins preworkout possibly help more than taking it when the headaches start? If so, how much? Tks.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had to take ibuprofen (600mg, about 12 hours away from ArA dosing) due to the headaches...aspirin (500mg) at that time didn't help. Would adding the aspirin into my stack 45 mins preworkout possibly help more than taking it when the headaches start? If so, how much? Tks.
You're getting headaches so bad that 500mg aspirin doesn't help and you had to take a 600mg ibuprofen 12 hours later?

If that's the case then the 81mg aspirin probably isn't going to provide much relief headache wise.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
You're getting headaches so bad that 500mg aspirin doesn't help and you had to take a 600mg ibuprofen 12 hours later? If that's the case then the 81mg aspirin probably isn't going to provide much relief headache wise.
Sry, I wasn't clear. I took the 500mg aspirin when the headaches started, 12 hours after my ArA/lclt/GMS stack. It didn't help, so the next day when I got the headache I went to ibuprofen and that worked. I don't want to make a habit of having to take the ibuprofen while on ArA, so wasn't sure if adding aspirin to the stack itself, as opposed to taking it much later when headaches start, would help. Kind of like a preventative measure. This is my first run of ArA so I don't have much experience with it.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
No, I'm thinking that 1 gram at once may be too much for him. Lower the dosage might lessen his headaches.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Sry, I wasn't clear. I took the 500mg aspirin when the headaches started, 12 hours after my ArA/lclt/GMS stack. It didn't help, so the next day when I got the headache I went to ibuprofen and that worked. I don't want to make a habit of having to take the ibuprofen while on ArA, so wasn't sure if adding aspirin to the stack itself, as opposed to taking it much later when headaches start, would help. Kind of like a preventative measure. This is my first run of ArA so I don't have much experience with it.
Which ArA product are you taking? Is it X-factor, X-factor Advanced or X-gels?

Based on what you said I would try taking a lower dose for your headaches. If that doesn't work you can try adding magnesium acetate like I mentioned above which worked for my headaches.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

You're getting headaches so bad that 500mg aspirin doesn't help and you had to take a 600mg ibuprofen 12 hours later?

If that's the case then the 81mg aspirin probably isn't going to provide much relief headache wise.
81mg won't provide relief period. The headaches from ArA are not TxA2-induced

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

exactly. 81mg is mainly used as a blood thinner to lower BP, not for headaches. But I did have one patient who was prescribed 81mg Aspirin PRN. First time and only time i have seen that before.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TTA would work well with anything that boosts lipolysis. So alphamine, ECA, or dexaprine would be good options. I'd avoid combining ArA with TTA
why would you avoid combining ara and tta? i always take them together, there are many who recommended this combo

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why would you avoid combining ara and tta? i always take them together, there are many who recommended this combo
I'm interested in this as well, I remember many had spoken of a potential synergy between the two ingredients. I'm sure Coop has some good insight though regarding his recommendation, the guy blows my mind with the amount of knowledge he possesses.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
TTA inhibits PLA2 which is necessary to cleave ArA and allow the anabolic signaling cascade to commence, so it would be detrimental if muscle gain is the goal

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coop

Just as an fyi, i just sent you a pm. Just wanted to make sure you knew in case your inbox was full.

Now, back to the ArA discussion. Sorry fellas.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am wondering, while running this stack:

ArA
ALCAR
Hemavol
Forskolin 95

is it okay to add MN Lipid and Liver Stabil? I bought them both a week ago cause of a stack sale and figured it would be good for overall health. Or should I just wait until ArA is finished?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop

Just as an fyi, i just sent you a pm. Just wanted to make sure you knew in case your inbox was full.

Now, back to the ArA discussion. Sorry fellas.
I'm gonna kill you. I sent you a HUGE reply and YOUR PM box was full :mad:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This. But I only know this from another post of Coopers.

Would you say Coop that PGE2 is the cause of the headaches?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This. But I only know this from another post of Coopers.

Would you say Coop that PGE2 is the cause of the headaches?
It's likely due to an overall shift in the PG ratio, with excessive vasodilation to top it off

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It's likely due to an overall shift in the PG ratio, with excessive vasodilation to top it off
Ah, thanks. It is a nightmare trying to piece together the cause lol.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm gonna kill you. I sent you a HUGE reply and YOUR PM box was full :mad:
:( uh oh. Cleared...sorry man.

Edit: just to let you know, i got pm'd 3 times by a new poster after telling him to look into 5/3/1 and to eat more. I was passed out, long day of volunteering for some tornado victims in a town south of here. So...you would've been good if i would've just stayed out of the training forum! See if i EVER go back now. Brb, heading to the training forum :).