ArA Stack help and suggestions

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE does not have to be dosed away from anti-inflamitories right? (Cissus, Fishoil and Orange Triad)
No, but you aren't dosing the cissus and fish oil around training right?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fun fact:

Started 6xfactor per day today

Pop open bottle 3 tomorrow, I only have 2 left :

I train 5-7 days a week.

Actually the past 2 weeks have been 7 days a week with 1 2 a day.

What is my max dosage ara per day? Oh I take it with another product that has ara in it, unsure of the amount though

I take it an hour before my workout with GMS, .5 scoop pre workout

Then 30 min later take my fat burners more pre workouts and head to ironsville.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fun fact:

I train 5-7 days a week.

What is my max dosage ara per day? Oh I take it with another product that has ara in it, unsure of the amount though

Are you dosing ArA 7x a week when you workout 7x a week?

Just curious because that could get very expensive.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you dosing ArA 7x a week when you workout 7x a week?

Just curious because that could get very expensive.
Yea I am lol. Does get expensive unless you buy in bulk, duh!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I am lol. Does get expensive unless you buy in bulk, duh!
Damn lol. What is the other product that has ArA in it?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brb, opening up a wholesale account for my main man EBF :)

I just upped my X-Factor from 4 to 6 and am already seeing insane muscle hardening effects... I cant wait to see how I progress on my lean bulk with this higher dose.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just upped my X-Factor from 4 to 6 and am already seeing insane muscle hardening effects... I cant wait to see how I progress on my lean bulk with this higher dose.
It's easily making me stronger. My widow maker today went up to 175 for 20

225 for 10

Back squats.

I started back squatting like 6-8 weeks ago after a long 8 - 9 month hiatus due to herniated disc

Which btw, X factor has NOT affected

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started my ArA run on Monday. Can't wait for week 3 to get here.

Reactions: mw1
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE does not have to be dosed away from anti-inflamitories right? (Cissus, Fishoil and Orange Triad)

I would not dose them at the same time as the ARA...counterproductive when you are using an inflammatory

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established

Darn you man...LOL! Now I may up my dose again after this week..LOL! I'm on week 2 with Xfactor and I just started taking 5 instead of 4 and now I just saw your post about taking 6. LOL!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Fun fact:

I train 5-7 days a week.

Why. So. Much. Volume. And. Frequency?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why. So. Much. Volume. And. Frequency?
Just ends up that way. I'm super OCD. I know I need the rest, but, I have serious problems doing it.

Needed to hit each body part 2x a week. Keeps me sane. When I'm not in the gym i have slight mental breakdowns

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just ends up that way. I'm super OCD. I know I need the rest, but, I have serious problems doing it.

Needed to hit each body part 2x a week. Keeps me sane. When I'm not in the gym i have slight mental breakdowns
Im at the gym 4x per week and hit every muscle group twice lol. Rest and recover.

I know the body is an adaptable beast but even the best people in the world need a break

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im at the gym 4x per week and hit every muscle group twice lol. Rest and recover.

I know the body is an adaptable beast but even the best people in the world need a break
I have sometimes unlimited time in the gym or limited time.

I was only training 5 days a week but needed a chest only day without adding another session and an arm only day.

So instead of getting 2 days rest I just kind of dont get it

Friday will be an off day completely tho because I'll have no time. So my schedule just falls on a workout everyday BC other schedules are unpredictable this way I can just miss a day when need be and not feel to guilty

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I was only training 5 days a week but needed a chest only day without adding another session and an arm only day.

Friday will be an off day completely tho because I'll have no time. So my schedule just falls on a workout everyday BC other schedules are unpredictable this way I can just miss a day when need be and not feel to guilty
And my split is unlike anyone else's I've ever seen lol

blavongtheung

Awards
I am not dosing Cissus or Fishoil until 7+ hours after ArA ingestion. Is that too long of a wait, or is it the ArA that needs the aditional 3 hours over the recommended 4 hours peri-workout.

I too plan on dosing ArA frequently during the week, 6 days a week. I think I already asked this, but would I see greater/faster effects from taking 6 / week, or would it in the end be the same as taking 3 / week for double the amount of time?

Last question, how would dosing work for both ABE and ArA when sick?
I am coming down with some sickness and am going to take a day or two off, would I still dose ABE 4 pills with meals a day and just come back to ArA when I resume workouts? (I am on Antibiotics - Cephalexin for an insect bite that may have an infection running up my vein)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Youll see some sweet gains with ArA 6 times a week

You can take time off the supps while your out of the gym, heal up!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

And my split is unlike anyone else's I've ever seen lol
For your mental health and potential joint health I would advise against this unless you are so adept at programming that you allow maximal recovery times between training muscle groups over the 7 days. If you do decide to workout 7 days, I advise taking your plan into someone with an advanced knowledge of physiology and programming and getting their insight just to make sure.

While the body is extremely adaptable, there is a adaption period required and a minimum time between muscle groups that will allow for maximal recovery between workouts to give the tendons and muscles a chance to repair adequately (to avoid tendon and/ or muscle injuries). I would also suggest ensuring your prehab/ rehab and stretching routines are adequate.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For your mental health and potential joint health I would advise against this unless you are so adept at programming that you allow maximal recovery times between training muscle groups over the 7 days. If you do decide to workout 7 days, I advise taking your plan into someone with an advanced knowledge of physiology and programming and getting their insight just to make sure.

While the body is extremely adaptable, there is a adaption period required and a minimum time between muscle groups that will allow for maximal recovery between workouts to give the tendons and muscles a chance to repair adequately (to avoid tendon and/ or muscle injuries). I would also suggest ensuring your prehab/ rehab and stretching routines are adequate.
Thank you for your input. I'll contact zir red

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your input. I'll contact zir red
Definitely do! Just looking out for ya :)
Arm day is a semi rest day because of low CNS recruitment but still

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely do! Just looking out for ya :)
Arm day is a semi rest day because of low CNS recruitment but still
Yea man.

Friday I'm taking off for sure. Been about 2 weeks since last rest day ibthink

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant say I have that problem, I enjoy my off days and filling up on those days gaining a few lbs of glycogen :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cant say I have that problem, I enjoy my off days and filling up on those days gaining a few lbs of glycogen :)
lol, sometimes training 5-6 days a week would make it hard to gain weight.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, sometimes training 5-6 days a week would make it hard to gain weight.
I do 5 a week and can gain weight pretty easily, I personally wouldnt want to train any more than that though unless the 6th day was light cardio or something.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do 5 a week and can gain weight pretty easily, I personally wouldnt want to train any more than that though unless the 6th day was light cardio or something.
I just watch lifting videos all day while I research. Hard for me not to want to Goto the gym. Lol

I gain, slowly but surely,

11/24 I started all products. 170.4
1/24/14 I'm 177. More full and vascular much stronger. And this isn't glycogen depleted. It was this morn after 500 carbs last night (4100 cals). So I'm closer to probably 173.

Sooo lean bulk is working.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just watch lifting videos all day while I research. Hard for me not to want to Goto the gym. Lol

I gain, slowly but surely,

11/24 I started all products. 170.4
1/24/14 I'm 177. More full and vascular much stronger. And this isn't glycogen depleted. It was this morn after 500 carbs last night (4100 cals). So I'm closer to probably 173.

Sooo lean bulk is working.
Slowly and surely is better, IMO, then quick gains (as those usually are accompanied with more fat gains). Not always of course, just for me that's how it always goes.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slowly and surely is better, IMO, then quick gains (as those usually are accompanied with more fat gains). Not always of course, just for me that's how it always goes.
That is generally the philosophy one should follow. The slower you go, the easier it is to keep the gains (same principle applies to AAS).

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is generally the philosophy one should follow. The slower you go, the easier it is to keep the gains (same principle applies to AAS).
Yea I actually just upped to 4k after a while at 3200 and a few cheats.

But my volume and intensity changed a bit as well. Not enough to warrant that huge increase but after my 3 days of high cals, one low cal, I went right back to 3490-4000 and now I'm just going to hang out at that number. Since like insaid training increased.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quick question for coop and those others in the know:

I saw that coop has said he prefers xf vs xfa as the additional additives can impede uptake of the ara itself. I have 2 bottles of each xf/xfa so would it be most beneficial to have a split dose (x2 xf+ x2 xfa) with each workout or to just run them separate?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question for coop and those others in the know: I saw that coop has said he prefers xf vs xfa as the additional additives can impede uptake of the ara itself. I have 2 bottles of each xf/xfa so would it be most beneficial to have a split dose (x2 xf+ x2 xfa) with each workout or to just run them separate?
I would either do the split dose as you said, or run the XFA first then the XF as ArA usually kicks fully around week 3.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I saw that coop has said he prefers xf vs xfa as the additional additives can impede uptake of the ara itself. I have 2 bottles of each xf/xfa so would it be most beneficial to have a split dose (x2 xf+ x2 xfa) with each workout or to just run them separate?
2 XF and 2 XFA makes sense, but if it were me personally, I'd just run the XFA first and then the XF.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm not science minded like coop or EBF, but EBF has been doing a lot of research into ArA and wrote me the other day saying he now understands why XFA came to be. Hopefully he'll chime in here.

If concerned about it, feel free to run them 2, 2. If you want to figure out which version you prefer (XFA is the bigger seller for us) then try each version out separately.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm not science minded like coop or EBF, but EBF has been doing a lot of research into ArA and wrote me the other day saying he now understands why XFA came to be. Hopefully he'll chime in here.

If concerned about it, feel free to run them 2, 2. If you want to figure out which version you prefer (XFA is the bigger seller for us) then try each version out separately.
He posted some studies in the other thread, but they are gibberish unless explained.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

If either of you have these studies or a link to the thread I'd be interested. Or if EBF wants to chime in here ;)

He posted some studies in the other thread, but they are gibberish unless explained.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If either of you have these studies or a link to the thread I'd be interested. Or if EBF wants to chime in here ;)
The studies I posted didn't relate to fish oil and ara. Just interesting readings on what works well with it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The studies I posted didn't relate to fish oil and ara. Just interesting readings on what works well with it
Do you have the link(s) to these or the thread? Need some lunchtime reading ha

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's in this thread or another ara one. No links jus name of studies

DaPits

Awards
Thought I would hi-jack this thread instead of a creating a new one.

So just bought some OG x-factor because of the price over at NP and bought some bulk LCLT and glycergrow to go with it. Plan on going 4 caps pre, 2g LCLT and 3 scoops glycergrow and make sure I dose orange triad 4h away from XF. Pretty sure I'm all set regarding this stack, correct me if I'm wrong.

Question is : I am currently in my second month of a Forskolin 95, OG erase and DAA stack. Should I wait a month of two before jumping on the x-factor stack or there is absolutely no point in waiting and should just go ahead. I'm really in no hurry so I don't care if it's better to wait.

Really looking forward after seeing all the praise XF is getting,

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Thought I would hi-jack this thread instead of a creating a new one. So just bought some OG x-factor because of the price over at NP and bought some bulk LCLT and glycergrow to go with it. Plan on going 4 caps pre, 2g LCLT and 3 scoops glycergrow and make sure I dose orange triad 4h away from XF. Pretty sure I'm all set regarding this stack, correct me if I'm wrong. Question is : I am currently in my second month of a Forskolin 95, OG erase and DAA stack. Should I wait a month of two before jumping on the x-factor stack or there is absolutely no point in waiting and should just go ahead. I'm really in no hurry so I don't care if it's better to wait. Really looking forward after seeing all the praise XF is getting,
Looks good. Only reason to wait is if you want to have a baseline by which to see it's effectiveness. If you don't care, rock on. Also, I use anavite while running ArA just so I don't have to worry about spacing out. Just personal preference. Good luck.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought I would hi-jack this thread instead of a creating a new one. So just bought some OG x-factor because of the price over at NP and bought some bulk LCLT and glycergrow to go with it. Plan on going 4 caps pre, 2g LCLT and 3 scoops glycergrow and make sure I dose orange triad 4h away from XF. Pretty sure I'm all set regarding this stack, correct me if I'm wrong. Question is : I am currently in my second month of a Forskolin 95, OG erase and DAA stack. Should I wait a month of two before jumping on the x-factor stack or there is absolutely no point in waiting and should just go ahead. I'm really in no hurry so I don't care if it's better to wait. Really looking forward after seeing all the praise XF is getting,
You could jump right into ArA if you wanted. You will feel some solid pumps to start off but it will fully kick in around week 2-3.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2, you are good to go jumping right into your X-Factor cycle, and smart man taking advantage of that awesome sale price!