APS REVAMP Cycle Help

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Hey Fella's. I am glad to have found this site and glad to be a part of it. Just wanted some input. I just purchased SPAWN clone (REVAMP from APS), Novadex XT and Livercare from Myogenics. Planning on starting cyle beginning of next month. Any advise on this? From what I read here this should be enough. Any input on how to run cycle?? Can get in 3 solid workouts a week and ok diet. First cycle of PH ever. Thoughts and recommendations on this?? thanks in advance.

Do I cycle this on my off days as well? How about using other supps I have such as NO Explode, ON Multi, NOW fish oil, Gaspari MyoFusion and Cell Mass during cycle???:worried:

Posted this probably in the wrong section yesterday so forgive me for reposting. Hope this is the correct forum.:006:

MrFirst

Awards
For your first cycle I would not recommend this at all. For your first cycle I would recommend something more mild like H-drol or Epi by itself. No need to stack for your first cycle. Reading your post tells me that you don't know anything about proper PCT, no flaming but you might want to read into that. When running any Tren compound you should always have a SERM on standby, when I mean on stand I mean right next to your compound you are running.

Don't mess around with this stuff until you are a little more seasoned. Now with saying that if you do plan to run this anyway I would go with this:

Front Load:
Cycle Support (Two scoops a day for two weeks prior to cycle)

On Cylce:
REVAMP: 3/4/4/4

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Natty Test Booster (Bio Forge, Testbolan etc.)

Now with that being said, make sure your diet and workouts are more then just "Ok". You want to be on point 100% in order to get the most out of these PH/DS. Hope it helps.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Thanks for the reply also Bro. I decided to return the SPAWN AND order EPI from IBE and go that route for first PH. Was reading Dr. D article and able to pulse. I know its anti aromatase but does anyone thing a PCT is still recommended??

REPS to MARS 1107 for suggesting that TREN/EPI combo (SPAWN) cycle and REPS MYFIRST that this product was too strong for firt time ever use. Great to see guys out there willing to assist with some heart.

I was concerned and decided post about recommendations for use with the SPAWN clone. Its the exact same ingredients in SPAWN but at half the price.

Any now just got to wait for EPI from IBE to come in. Should I pre load on Livercare from Myogenics or should I use the NOVEDEXT XT in the mean while till the EPI comes in??

any further thoughts??

LuckyKid57

LuckyKid57

Awards
I would preload the liver care. Actually, I would preload ...

2 weeks ahead of cycle: 2 scoops AI cycle support each day, 10g fish oil each day. Prepping the liver and strengthening your cardio system for any sort of hostile cholesterol effects.
While on cycle: continue with this protocol
PCT for Epi: having a SERM on hand would be grand... however, if you are pulsing epi, a solid OTC should be sufficient. Check out www.otcpct.com and also look into investing in Formex or Reversitol for the first 4 weeks of PCT. Some people would vouche that PCT is not necessary on a pulse cycle... well... why not take a bit of an insurance policy when you are not going to be on cycle anyway, and run some proper products.