Applied Nutriceuticals Drive: Writeup & FAQ

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i always come out the guy behind the winner in any of these contest :( every single time.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the interest gang.

Anyone going to the O? Drive will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those little caps are almost enough to tempt me out that way..............

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn rpmwhores ;) so I've started with RPM as 4 1hr pre-workout empty stomach with 1 additional after eating right before workout. not bad that way (on top of 2 leviathan and 1 reset ad mind you)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
i always come out the guy behind the winner in any of these contest :( every single time.
In some circles, none of which AN has affiliation, you'd actually be the winner......................

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i just got back from the gym too :D. I came back and saw lanebane went for a piss and started refreshing like mad. congrats imprez!

one day ill win these post contest. one day... :D
but with my terrible luck and laggy ass computer that might be years from now :stick:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
In some circles, none of which AN has affiliation, you'd actually be the winner......................
haha. its just funny to be because in every post contest. and i mean every single one. im the next poster after the winner. such a skill i have for placing right after the winner eh :hammer: it's called the loooserrrr :yawn: and i nail it every time :dance:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
if i could take away rep points on this forum you'd be introuble for making me see that

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am psyched as hell for this to come out

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
what the hell was that picture? :run: :nono: :trout:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
What have I walked in on here......................

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, looks like a great first date! Wonder if it will get to third base and a bottle of DRIVE is opened!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You people......

Back to topic: Any questions about the product????

Look for Technical writeup..... TOMORROW!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You people......

Back to topic: Any questions about the product????

Look for Technical writeup..... TOMORROW!
was cordyceps the ingredient left out of the purple/white betas?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interestingly enough, I was taking cordyceps 5 from MST while I was taking drive :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm psyched about the addition of cordyceps. Cordyceps is seriously under-rated, and i challenge anyone to try Cordygen5 and say otherwise. Endurance, pumps, libido, recovery, it's all there. I'm sure AN is using a superior extract.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Easy, seems you were completing the puzzle on your own!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
haha.... did you ever get clarified if Drive was allowed to be used on the PAL contest?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha.... did you ever get clarified if Drive was allowed to be used on the PAL contest?
No, I never found out, pity. Dave hasn't been hitting the forum himself quite so often. Would be an awesome stack for sure, leviathan/incarnate/drive/45g of fish oil daily ;)

I'm up 11 lbs from my low over the last 3 weeks now, doing the PAL stack and around 30-40g of fish oil a day, with GVT as the workout. Poliquin wasn't lying

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I'm psyched about the addition of cordyceps. Cordyceps is seriously under-rated, and i challenge anyone to try Cordygen5 and say otherwise. Endurance, pumps, libido, recovery, it's all there. I'm sure AN is using a superior extract.
I hope you are right....