Apowerz6's Anabolic Xtreme ZONE

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I have been training hard for Dec.9th as it is a National Qualifier. I will be going for the Novice Heavys, and Open Heavys. Currently I am 216lbs and at 10-11%bf depending on my carb intake...

SO that 6 weeks out not including the week of...
What I am using AX wise:
StimX 2-3 caps daily spread evenly
Retain 3 caps daily
Perfect Cycle 6 caps daily

As far as training I am doing one bodypart per day, and starting this week upping my cardio to 2 thirty minute sessions on the stairmaster.
Nutrition wise I have upped my protein to 400gms daily, while keeping my carbs relatively low 200gms and under. Fats is where I am going to up through EFA's/CLA...

I know a log without pics is useless so hopefully I can get my Stealthly cousin to take pics of me this weekend.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man, lets get 'er done...lol..Let 'em about the AP:twisted:

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Good Luck AP I thought I would give you some motivation :twisted:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:smite: MAN oh MAN YOU WILL WANT TO TEST OUR PRODUCTS AND GUESS WHAT THE ANSWER WILL BE???

A BIG FAT ASSSSED NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
you want to mess with while dieting? LOL

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
:smite: MAN oh MAN YOU WILL WANT TO TEST OUR PRODUCTS AND GUESS WHAT THE ANSWER WILL BE???

A BIG FAT ASSSSED NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
you want to mess with while dieting? LOL

Hey Apowerz, umm I received my STIMX today muhhaa muhhaa. Thanks again to AX for the FREE bottle :twisted:
:icon_lol:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the first one is free......
then, well what kind of car do you drive? ;)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last night was a great workout as I had Back on the agenda. Started out with Lat Pulldowns, as my chest was a lil sore. SO no pullups. Went next to seated Hammer Rows started with 2 plates on each side, 3, 4 did a drop set. Then did close grip pulldowns, and lastly tbar rows in the corner!!!
Overall a great workout, and did the stairmaster for a half an hour!

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hey dawg, you got bigger since the last time I viewed your pic. I think that was around this past summer. Keep up the good work because your hard work is most def showing.

Oh, you one of the big cats on this board now...damn your moving up. I got some extra cash and I'm storing some supplements for 2007. How about you recommend some supplements. Oh yea, I'm talking about the ones YOUR TAKING ;)

Chat with you later.

I'm out

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
QuickRYDE!!! whas up brother!!!! man I hope all is well with you. Do me favor email me at [email protected] we def have to talk.

Well with my training all has been great. I got the pics just a pain in the arse to resize, also I am waiting to poat em, as I want to have a week later comparison to show how much can happen in a week!
DIET wise all shakes are gone!!! ALL whole foods and aminos now! my God I do get sick of eating but I have to do what I have to do. And whole foods makes so much of a difference in weight loss! Halloween came and went and I resisted the candy bags, and all the SUGAR!!!! Whew...

Dec.9th is right around the corner so here I come.

Supplement wise, StimX is for real for weightloss I am staying away from the scale, but let me tell you I can see stuff I haver never seen before!!! Not to mention it gets thru 2 half hour sessions of the Stairmaster :smite:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A, are you taking 2 stimX everyday? or just workout days?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 stimx everyday! in the upcoming weeks I may go up to 3 a day it depends. Stay Tuned! Also i cannot stress how much Aminos help me, and my god forsaken useless stomach coating glutamine! I def notice a difference when I do not take my glutamine.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATES?
Contest is December 9!! GOOD LUCK!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well Its 2 days out, and I am feeling great. I am not stressing anything or anyone, as Stress is a killer on conditioning. Prime example, on Thanksgiving I was ripped up and looking great, got in a arguemnet with the ex on Saturday and Sunday, by Sunday nite i had no visible veins or anything looking like I was remotely ripped! Did I cheat on my diet? Nah but I sure was smooth with good ol' water.

Fast forward to good times, as I have been getting alot of encouragement from people at my gym, and the lots of LOVE from my AX family as SK, Mace, and Dr. D have been checkin up on me. Not to mention Big Smith has helped me tremendously with his Rep/Sponsership through NutraPlanet as Aminos, Protein, and LipoDerm Ultra that is a great spot reducer!!! (sorry I cannot tolerate Spooky Lipoderm!!!) As for the AX supps let me tell you how grueling it is to work for more than 8 hours (with Kids bad kids too) plus 3-4 hours commute and a gym workout.
StimX is a great energy supp without it I def know 5 am cardio sessions would be damn near impossible, after working on mothly reports until 1-2 am.
Perfect Cycle is a great cleanser, as it is not all that harsh smelling anymore, as it is a smell, but nothing like rotten 2 day old diaper.(NAC) THe ala works quite well to as the antioxidant effects are key! Can you say your immune system is suppressed whilst on Precontest? And I have not been sick not one day since precontest, and I work with inner city kids that share germs like Kazza used to share files?

Life is great when you have support in your corner, and I thank you all!

More updates will follow, as I will have plenty of time once I am finished with the contest!!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck AP :D DO this to your competition :nutkick:

I expect pictures too :thumbsup:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Show them the power SON!!!

Get em!!

Have fun and good luck buddy.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Good Luck!!!

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bruth and show them how ChiTown represent.

{p.s don't let the x stress you out....YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN THERE and I'm making great progress back.} Thanks for the information you left me in my email.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow thank you all. So its the day before, I am here at work relaxing, wish I had the day off but do to staffing issues, and being second in charge its not a go. So here I sit, and do the half day.

So last nite I shaved, and put on my first coats of Comp tan, needless to say that is very tedious. I also started my carb up with some oatmeal, as I did not want any poatoes in the least. I drank boat loads of water, and the funny thing is I looked bloated for abot 30 mins. then it was all over, it passed like the wind as i started filling out and peeing like crazy. last nite I had well over 2 gal of water and today I will have about a gall and a half b4 2 pm the latest and sip throughout the night with my aminos etc. This way I can trick my body into thinking it is still getting water, and I can soak up the excess water with dry carbs such as yams, rice cakes, etc.
As for mood bah... will write more...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
We want reports!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!

:bruce1:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
AP, how'd you make out bro? We want pics and results!!! I'm sure you kicked ass. :thumbsup:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well here is how the last days went to my show:

Friday- Drank a little over 2 gallons that day, and dropped my water intake by 3pm with little sips to take my amino acids, and later to wash down Xpel 2 doses.

I looked great did not have much water to drop, and being the hyper carb sensitive thinking guy that I am i carb loded lightly on yams, rice cakes, low sugary carbs... Not a good idea. So I went to bed finally at about 1 am.

Saturday-Woke up SHOWTIME all was well I looked tighter, and my legs and arse tightened up after a night wrap in PrepH and saran wrap. So I get dressed packed up and drive to comp. Get there register for Light Heavyweight DIv, as I just knew I was a LT Heavy, because 2 weeks ago I was 205, so figuring after dropping water and 2 cardio sessions daily you would think i would be a lt Heavy. ROFL - I weighed in at 204 !!!! WTF i thought, but then a Lt Heavy took off his warmup suit I was like DAMN I am glad I am not Lt Heavy. The heavyweight div had six guys and one clear cut winner, as it wasn't me, as my legs were not diced. I at least thought 4th or fifth as those places were held by guys who did not look as good as me. NO real up top muscle, and the other guy was just tall with no real defining muscles.

Now back to the pump room as I am sitting there loading lightly with granola and graham crackers while others are wolfing down honey like Pooh Bear, and other satifying their craving with Snicker abndance. One guy said he spent 12 on just candy at WALGREENS!!! So I sit and meagerly eat my low glycemic carbs. Prejudging comes and guess who is FLAT...

After prejudging I wolf down raisins and nuts and some sugar. And I feel tight, oh man what a big difference. I eat at subway and I bust into a sweat, and the fullness is insane. Then Later after for the nite show I partake in the guy's Walgreens candy, and can I tell you Striaitions were apprearing on my quads, chest, and Vascularity was INSANE. Def Six pack goin on, and serratus seperation!!! quads were more defined, and guess what it was too late, by the finals time and ****ed up posing routine, I had placed sixth dead last.

Now what was cool that most of the competitiors thought I had 4th or 5th, but still reinterated on my legs. Juges said the same-legs... So there I was with no trophy, but experience. And by the time I got home guess what I had almost an 8pack. Damn I peaked almost 24 hrs too late.

So on to the next comp I go, rest for Dec. and March 31 the biggest Novice show of the country is calling me: Mid Illinois Bodybuilding Comp!!!! in Ottawa where jay Cutler again will be Posing.

Ohh yes can I say I see why Jay won... HIS BACK IS ****IN HEEYOOOGE!!!! Seriously I have seen Joel Stubbs Back, he really cannot walk through a door, without goin in sideways. Jay's back is almost thta wide, as I have seen Ronnie's back, and as far as width JAY HAS HANDS DOWN!!!

Attachments

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Apower,

I am proud of you. You looked great!
Your winning attitude will take you into first bro!

Thanks for the update!!

:bow28:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A, We already spoke! But, you know that you should be proud of yourself just for showing up at the show! Your dedication and determiniation was ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!

You are already a WINNER in my book! Now lets get ready for the next one, buddy!!!! :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AP, We are all so proud of you for even trying! I know how hard it is, Brother do I know. One false move and FLAT ! Use this as a learning experience for the next comp. Snickers, honey, grape jelly, rice cakes are all the most popular for the day of, its all freaking sugar that day! lol

Your still # 1 in my book big guy !

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
AP, you looked great man. So you didn't place, that's cool, now you know where you went wrong for March. Besides, if you came in first, you'd have a big head and not work as hard for the March comp. lol.
Your Lat thickness is awesome, congrats on getting on stage for your first time. Carb timing is a freakin science man, I understand where you're coming from. I swear after we did that IMPC, that night, went out and ate steak, baked potatoe, etc. etc. and a few beers, came home and looked freakin hyooge compared to pic time. It's a fine line of getting your muscles to fill out, tighten the skin, loose the water and not spill over. Maybe you can talk with some competitors and get some advice to try out for next round. Keep up the great work bro, you're a winner and your time will come soon! :thumbsup:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nice work AP! You still aint gettin the Kelly doll till ya place first though. I may be missing him come March. :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
How the hell did I miss this thread? I feel like such an idiot now.

You had a great learning experience and that's really what counts with these first shows. BTW, your back and arms look great brother.

I'm very proud of you, and expect you to come in even more dialed for the big show.

I'll try to keep better tabs on you this time.. :)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you all, yesterday I made it to the gym as my body just would not let me get there until Last night, oh biy did it feel great!!! Ass to the ground squats with 135 fo 10 x10- I have never been able to do ass to ground squats so I am clueless, but I think my Mind knows I am going to push it and not accepting last anymore!!!

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hey bruth,

You did an excellent job. The important thing is you made that move and you went for it. (experience, experience and experience will get you on the right road to victory). Hey, you walked across that stage in front of hundreds of people ----> in posing trunks and I'm not that brave but you're a dare devil and you went for it. You trained and diet for months and that's dedication. You had drama in your life but you push it to the side to reach for your dreams.

Hey, in my book, that what you call a-----> WARRIOR.

also

You did make progress from the last pictures and this should tell you...you're on your way.

Now, go listen to Lloyd Banks cut the Warrior and if you need some more...go listen to Nelly---->Heart of a Champion

Keep up the good work and reach for the sky. :afro:

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Good Job Apowerz you are lookin great. Your just gonna keep gettin better and better bro. Remember even big Ron lost his first couple shows.