anyone used m 1,4 ADD? lipid profile questions.

mylo

mylo

Awards
the prohormone to dianabol/boldenone? just read it's also anabolic on its own, so i'm pretty interested considering it's light on the wallet.

i was mostly concerned about how it affects your lipid profile (after some bad eating habits while bulking and maybe also due to the GHRP i ended up being diagnosed with dyslipidemia– both cholesterols are LOW and my triglycerides were at 372!!!)

i just started taking DHEA 50 mg time released to lower the triglycerides, exemestane to combat the little estrogenic side effects (gyno prone here and also because i heard it lowers triglycerides as well), also added fish oil and a MUCH cleaner diet to it and that's basically my plan on getting back on track.

i'm more than sure my triglycerides are back to normal by now (2 weeks running all these supps, feel much healthier than before), so any advice on whether to avoid the M1-D?

thanks in advance guys!:veryhappy:

dagger1

Awards
First off if lipids are out of wack leave the anabolics alone. If everything is good m1/4add actually isnt that hard on lipid profiles or bp in moderate doses do to its estrogen kick off.(estrogen in normal ranges has benifits, bp ,lipid profile, joints ect)

mylo

mylo

Awards
First off if lipids are out of wack leave the anabolics alone. If everything is good m1/4add actually isnt that hard on lipid profiles or bp in moderate doses do to its estrogen kick off.(estrogen in normal ranges has benifits, bp ,lipid profile, joints ect)
any experience with it? if so, how were the strength gains?

dagger1

Awards
No exp with 4add or dbol. Just know from research that most wet hormones dont blow lipids out of wack. Most logs ive read give great reviews, strength size and mildly europhic. Ai would be advised on cycles at higher end.

paradoxman

Awards
4add gives fantastic strength gain but shuts you down faster than dbol. Need nolva for it, so be prepared. This is my opinion only.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wet hormones don't blow lipids out of wack? Dianabol and anadrol both nuke lipids