Anyone try myoblox mania?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just curious how it is as a test booster for that alpha feeling.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran the first version and really liked it. 2.0 seems ok but only 3 real ingredients I see making a difference in libido (bulbine , long jack, and boron).

You’d probably notice a lot more from the new OL kings blood formula. Here is a current log on the product

I defeated the King and drank his blood (K1ng’s Blood Log)
https://anabolicminds.com/community/index.php?threads/I-defeated-the-King-and-drank-his-blood-(K1ng’s-Blood-Log).318932/

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not tried that one but like said above Kingsblood by OL would definitely be worth looking into.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I ran the first version and really liked it. 2.0 seems ok but only 3 real ingredients I see making a difference in libido (bulbine , long jack, and boron).

You’d probably notice a lot more from the new OL kings blood formula. Here is a current log on the product

https://anabolicminds.com/community/index.php?threads/I-defeated-the-King-and-drank-his-blood-(K1ng’s-Blood-Log).318932/
Where can I buy new kings blood?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
action figure gains lol

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Looks great, but I'm not a fan of ashwaghanda.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I stopped in at VS to grab the king of RTD energy drinks (C4 Ultimate duh), and left with a bottle of Musclesport Alpha SRM. Hey, it was 50% off. lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stopped in at VS to grab the king of RTD energy drinks (C4 Ultimate duh), and left with a bottle of Musclesport Alpha SRM. Hey, it was 50% off. lol

Looks pretty good on a couple different fronts. Can’t beat half off either

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To the op: I use to respond poorly to ash, as well but after revisiting it, I have no issues and it's been nothing but good. 2 caps pre workout of KB gives me a nice pump and aggression feeling to push/2 caps pre bed relaxes me to sleep

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Definitely interesting. Do a review when you finish

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

looks like Nitrosigine is spelt wrong...

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bruh.

Reactions: dvw
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's good?
I'm also curious about BOTH versions of TA that ND is selling but I'll probably pic up a jar
of both the 2% and 10% in the future as well as Barlowes TA and slowly try them all out and
see which one I like best cause I like the effects of a GOOD TA supplement.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never tried it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took my first dose of that alpha srm this morning, empty stomach, and drove to work. 30min in I had the cold sweats, was outside in 50 degrees in my shirtsleeves sweating and shivering like a madman, felt kinda nauseous too. I think I'll take it right before breakfast tomorrow and see what happens.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took my first dose of that alpha srm this morning, empty stomach, and drove to work. 30min in I had the cold sweats, was outside in 50 degrees in my shirtsleeves sweating and shivering like a madman, felt kinda nauseous too. I think I'll take it right before breakfast tomorrow and see what happens.
Yeah try it with food for sure if that happened

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oof the sounds like Alpha Y Sides.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think gbb does that, no? Now I take it just before I eat, no.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think gbb does that, no? Now I take it just before I eat, no.
YES GBB does do that and I never tried it but I remember Cutlers PW had a hefty dose of it and people
were saying they were sweating their balls off ALL DAY hours after their workout. ;)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
YES GBB does do that and I never tried it but I remember Cutlers PW had a hefty dose of it and people
were saying they were sweating their balls off ALL DAY hours after their workout. ;)
I love gbb. Super carnatine

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, update on that Alpha SRM: I like it so much, I grabbed 2 more bottles. However, the more I use it, the more gbb is affecting me. Yesterday it was chilly, I work outside, and I was wearing a hoodie, and cold, yet sweating profusely. My shirt underneath was soaked, and people were looking at me like I'm a madman. I'm not sure I can continue just based on this. Recomp, libido, etc, are all very good.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, update on that Alpha SRM: I like it so much, I grabbed 2 more bottles. However, the more I use it, the more gbb is affecting me. Yesterday it was chilly, I work outside, and I was wearing a hoodie, and cold, yet sweating profusely. My shirt underneath was soaked, and people were looking at me like I'm a madman. I'm not sure I can continue just based on this. Recomp, libido, etc, are all very good.
I feel you. I liked Gbb but then it started to bother me. I can handle about 25mg but 50mg is cold/sweat for sure.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's pretty remarkable, lol. I'll probably throw these up in the for sale section.