Anyone stacked trisorbage with X factor?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
anyone?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong, but if you wanted to increase the absorption rate of X-Factor, you would take it with fatty foods, since the AA is suspended in oil.
Yep, eat with meals. But it would be interesting to see if there is an additionnal benefit to it.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
No need!

As I posted on BB.com, you don't have to spend the money on AX Trisorbagen, get some bioperine and take 20mg a day and your set. X-Factor does not have a poor bioavaiability so therefore...no absorption issues. Although taking some bioperine has added benefits beyond just helping supplements with absorption such as nutrient repartioning effects. Bioperine works great and can help make any supplement better in general....do some research on it and you'll understand what I am talking about. This isn't something that gets a lot of buzz, but if you want more results it is something I would seriously look into.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify!

I am not knocking on AX Trisorbagen either...AX is a great company and from the looks of it Trisorbagen looks like a solid product, but my point is if you don't want to shell out the extra money than just get some bioperine....thats more or less my aim.