Anyone run Msten and EPI?

Thatguythere

Awards
few months ago finished an Msten cycle. Gained about 5-6lbs. I was really happy with the gains but feel might not gain as much if I ran EPI solo, but I'd like to run it to cut up a bit.

From research many complain as they didn't prepare and have a test base. I did this once with Msten and it was awful. But last cycle did dermatrest and it was great. Felt amazing the entire time.

So I'd probably run Msten 30mg EPI 20mg and Dermatrest 75mg for five week maybe 6

buttersstoch

buttersstoch

Awards
I did that exact thing earlier this year, ate like a pig and gained almost 20lbs but still looked about as lean as when i started. I liked it but I felt like crap some days even when using dermacrine, so you'd probably be okay if you use dermatrest again. make sure you get you don't cut any corners with the support supps.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane is best at 30-40mg, i personally thought running it solo was great, gaining 18.5lbs in 4 weeks, although it was my first cycle

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would run epi with dermatrest I've seen people with great results on that combo