Anyone ran low dose Tren on cruise I'M GOING TO DO IT

Morgan11

Morgan11

Awards
Lol, or not.

Guess I'll just keep the ideas I had years ago a while longer then.
It will work out fine. Slowly but surely! Lol. Stay on it now less than 4 months. Hell if I had the willpower to take that small amount each week I would try it to.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will work out fine. Slowly but surely! Lol. Stay on it now less than 4 months. Hell if I had the willpower to take that small amount each week I would try it to.
But why "cruise" with tren?

To me its like using a drag racer for trips down the road to buy some milk.

Newth

Awards
Nah, OP got hit by the ban stick.

Morgan11

Morgan11

Awards
Sust 500mg/ml twice, Tren E 200mg/ml twice and Bold/EQ 500 once. Each week. Straight Test 100 w/o ester when ever the hell I feel like it before a workout. No more than 2 to 3 times a week though... that's my mix this time...

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
But why "cruise" with tren?

To me its like using a drag racer for trips down the road to buy some milk.
I think it's more like using an Abrams Tank to crash through the grocery store, calmly buy some high octane soy milk, and see if his tank will run on it LOL

Newth

Awards
I think it's more like using an Abrams Tank to crash through the grocery store, calmly buy some high octane soy milk, and see if his tank will run on it LOL
LOL, any chance you'll post this somewhere else ?

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
LOL, any chance you'll post this somewhere else ?
Don't know the mad scientist that came up with this truly original, interesting, groundbreaking, and possibly industry changing idea...But in another post he complained that the time delay for post approval on other forums make it too frustrating to post back and forth do you know of any good forums?

Newth

Awards
Don't know the mad scientist that came up with this truly original, interesting, groundbreaking, and possibly industry changing idea...But in another post he complained that the time delay for post approval on other forums make it too frustrating to post back and forth do you know of any good forums?
Nah, this is the only one I actually joined, let him know if he figures out anywhere to give me a yell and good luck with it.