Anyone have success with relora for stress?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been looking into some new supplements to regulate stress other than adaptogens and theanine. Seems as though many have had success with relora. May have a sedative effect which is good for stress pre bed, as well. May have an appetite suppression effect too. Anyone try?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not but in to see who has...

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried it and I didn't have much success with it. It's pretty sedating during the day and if you take it before bed to help with sleep you wake up with a terrible headache. I'll send you a PM of some anti-anxiety supplements you can try.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
holy basil + chamomile tea.
passionflower, lavender, mint teas.

Cold shower followed by couple rounds of wim hof breathing - this is a must try for you!

phosphotidlyserine / soy lecithin lowers cortisol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Stress & Anxiety Support is a great product to look into for this. It has really helped me.
Did not notice this product. Will look into it. Thank you!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
holy basil + chamomile tea.
passionflower, lavender, mint teas.

Cold shower followed by couple rounds of wim hof breathing - this is a must try for you!

phosphotidlyserine / soy lecithin lowers cortisol
Need to start cold showers again, bro. I have no idea why I stopped them but tomorrow I am starting them back up. They definitely help

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did not notice this product. Will look into it. Thank you!
He did an incredibly detailed log on it when it came out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When we were working on the formula for Stress & Anxiety Support, we tried out a lot of different things individually and then in combination to see what worked best. I tried Relora and wasn't impressed by it at all. It was one of the original ideas for inclusion in the formula and no one we had try it liked it well enough to make the final formula.

Here's the link for Stress & Anxiety Support for anyone that wants to see it and read the write up:

We are unfortunately out of it at the moment but should have it back in within a couple of weeks.

Stress and Anxiety Card Style Banner.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
KannaEase is also another one that I really like.

I use Stress & Anxiety Support daily. The original plan was to use KannaEase as needed, but it helps me a lot so they've become a daily combo for me. I do 1 Stress & Anxiety Support morning and night and 1 KannaEase in the morning. On days that are particularly stressful, I do an additional cap of each midafternoon.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
KannaEase is also another one that I really like.

I use Stress & Anxiety Support daily. The original plan was to use KannaEase as needed, but it helps me a lot so they've become a daily combo for me. I do 1 Stress & Anxiety Support morning and night and 1 KannaEase in the morning. On days that are particularly stressful, I do an additional cap of each midafternoon.
I would really love to try Kanna. It sounds like an amazing compound. Unfortunately, I'm on an SSRI and Kanna can increase serotonin levels.