anyone ever ran any Olympus Labs products(NO REPS!)

parsovl

Awards
I ran EP15TANE, AR1MACARE & SUP3R PCT. And I can say with certanty their products are first class! Got excellent results with the Epi!

Faktalay

Awards
Any discount code for Olympus lab products? I am planning to get conquer and super pct.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any discount code for Olympus lab products? I am planning to get conquer and super pct.
Yes sir. Visit Orbitnutrition.com use code OLYMPUS25 for 25% off. ;-) yw lol

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running OL Stenadrol and Tr3st. Weight is up 16lbs so far, strength on bench had gone from 315x1 to 345x1, and I have 3 weeks left in my cycle.

Brutus007

Awards
what to say? been running their tr3n and i love that soundtrack on thier website lol

xTrick

Awards
I've seen many logs on here that have stated they've used Olympus Labs products, however, I am yet to still start my first cycle but I am considering their products right now so yeah :bigok:

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone else have experience with their Triumph clone or The 1?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else have experience with their Triumph clone or The 1?
Triumph is fresh so no real logs yet on it.

The 1 got good reviews and suppose to be like Epi (dry)

IMO both are worth a try. The 1 is my next cycle for sure.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Triumph is fresh so no real logs yet on it. The 1 got good reviews and suppose to be like Epi (dry) IMO both are worth a try. The 1 is my next cycle for sure.

Yeah mountain man, I was just reading it there in my phone; I could find like a "final thoughts" type summary on it but overall sounded like a decent run.
Just wondering if anyone who has ran the , how does it
Compare to
Something like Halo (mild) or other DHT based compounds wini, var etc

I'm also aware halo is not DHT lol

Thanks bros

parsovl

Awards
I don't know if I've already posted on this thread but: Olympus Labs products are all High quality 100% legit & clean! I'm NOT a Rep but have used a few OL products in the past & know alot of others that have done also. Their PH'S are probably one of the best on the market no question! I have ran Ar1macare Pro & it was adequate but only at full recommend dose (4 a day) don't go cutting back & trying to safe money dose it right! SUP3R PCT was good but added Nolva first 4wks. But like I said above if you after PH'S go OL all the way! purity & dosage/strength coupled with amount of caps ect in each bottle for price don't look back mate!!

xhrr

Awards
Lol at reps chiming in when he asked for no reps. Bravo boys.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Olympus hasn't let me down yet....
I'll continue to use there products..

Logs will go up tonight for 2 more of there products..

Faktalay

Awards
I am on ostar1ne and crushing PR, loving it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sale is back fellas

Save 25% off all in stock Olympus Labs products with code OLYMPUS20 at checkout.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol at reps chiming in when he asked for no reps. Bravo boys.
Lol at you making such a ridiculous statement. Ed came in and recommended he look at the logs, which would be extremely helpful in his decision making AND offered to help him out if he had any questions.

THAT is the epitome of someone being helpful. He did not push a single product but rather offered help.

Lol

xhrr

Awards
Lol at you making such a ridiculous statement. Ed came in and recommended he look at the logs, which would be extremely helpful in his decision making AND offered to help him out if he had any questions. THAT is the epitome of someone being helpful. He did not push a single product but rather offered help. Lol
Lol at being butt hurt. He asked for no reps. Haha I guess me thinking the fact that reps came in to a thread when a guy specifically asked for no reps is ridiculous.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol at being butt hurt. He asked for no reps. Haha I guess me thinking the fact that reps came in to a thread when a guy specifically asked for no reps is ridiculous.
In a thread where someone is asking for help and a rep comes in to point out that he should look into logs, that is being helpful. If any of our reps had come in and said "OL is the best **** EVER buy all these products!!!" your criticism would be completely justified. Ed didn't do that did he?

He explicitly gave helpful information to the posts intended purpose; to find out info on OL. He didn't give links to sponsored logs nor did he push a single product. Did anyone else offer this info before Ed came in? Nope. He was helping the OP make an informed decision ON HIS OWN. There wasn't a single shred of pimping our products or pushing a thing. The sole intent of his post was to help a possible customer and give direction on how he would be able to make the most well formed decision.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
It was recomp. 201 lbs. @ about 15% BF to 200 lbs. @ 11% BF. Strength was through the roof. I'll run it again this spring getting ready for summer.
Nice I have a bottle of THE One stashed for January!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Read l the great reviews on this thread, went to Nutraplanet, and bought what I needed for my on cycle and PCT!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read l the great reviews on this thread, went to Nutraplanet, and bought what I needed for my on cycle and PCT!
Everyone agrees, Olympus labs is the real deal

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most;)

I only know one forum that doesn't like us...I wonder why?
Yeah, I wonder.....
They are my go to company, have read numerous logs and looked at numerous threads and have yet to find anything negative about Thier products. Of course other companies are gonna bash them, that's what people do to tough competition. My cabinet is full of bottles of ph, 90 percent is Olympus labs.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

justjake

Awards
loved their ostr1ne!!! great during pct helped me keep a lot more of my gains than i would have without it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
loved their ostr1ne!!! great during pct helped me keep a lot more of my gains than i would have without it.
can it be taken after PCT as well?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as in a stand alone? yes but if you rune ostr1ne even by itself you are going to need to do a mini pct to be on the safer side.
ok, so then it's better to run it during PCT

justjake

Awards
personally, I find it beneficial to run it during your pct along side your SERM,AI and natty test booster. You can also run it as a solo cycle but will need to do a mini pct

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
personally, I find it beneficial to run it during your pct along side your SERM,AI and natty test booster. You can also run it as a solo cycle but will need to do a mini pct
For me it would be:

Clomid- serm
Alphamax - test booster
Erase Pro - AI

then add it in?

justjake

Awards
Thats ok... but I feel below would be better for restarting your natural test, preventing Gyno, and keeping your hard earned gains. DO NOT cut corners when it comes to your pct.

Clomid ED -Serm
Aromasin ED - AI
HCGenerate Es - Test Booster
Ostrine

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats ok... but I feel below would be better for restarting your natural test, preventing Gyno, and keeping your hard earned gains. DO NOT cut corners when it comes to your pct.

Clomid ED -Serm
Aromasin ED - AI
HCGenerate Es - Test Booster
Ostrine
Hcgenerate is so expensive though! Check out T force, has more fadgodia in it at a fraction of the price.

justjake

Awards
true but it works so well! ill check out t force, thanks bro

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hcgenerate is so expensive though! Check out T force, has more fadgodia in it at a fraction of the price.
hcgenerate Es is so damn expensive!