hvactech

Legend
Awards
can hardly make it through the commercial trailer

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison were great back in the day , Anger Management was good cus of jack and funny people was ok cus of Seth. Grown ups good cus of everyone else. All his other movies are crap

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't be any worse then Jack and Jill.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, and maybe Click (just due to the hottness playing his wife in it) were good. After that... He might as well team up with Eddie Murphy and do Disney crap.

/career

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, and maybe Click (just due to the hottness playing his wife in it) were good. After that... He might as well team up with Eddie Murphy and do Disney crap.

/career
Water boy??
thats exactly the movie im talking about
I thought you were talking about this one:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it was a decent flick for what it was.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
click was my fav, spanglish was the worst

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
funny people was terrible

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
adam sandler use to be funny, that was a long long time ago tho

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
adam sandler use to be funny, that was a long long time ago tho
Is it that, or is it just that his style has begun to fade. Like it or not, his movies always have a lot in common in terms of the type of comedy he usually does.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
Is it that, or is it just that his style has begun to fade. Like it or not, his movies always have a lot in common in terms of the type of comedy he usually does.
tbh, i never thought the guy was funny.. i was just trying to be nice about it for the waterboy/happy gilmore fans

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I disagree. His new stuff doesnt have that same electricity. You can see a shift between the films of young single bachelor Adam Sandler, and the films of a settled down guy who just wasnt the life of the party anymore.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I disagree. His new stuff doesnt have that same electricity. You can see a shift between the films of young single bachelor Adam Sandler, and the films of a settled down guy who just wasnt the life of the party anymore.
It's not about electricity, it's about humor and all of his movies offer the same. Whether it's young single Adam, hair stylist Adam, Devil's Son Adam or married Adam. It's all similar. That's just his style. What made Grown Ups such a good flick was the fact that he had three other comedians all with differing styles to play off of. After so many movies, one's own style begins to fade ala Jim Carrey. Sandler is no different.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
It's not about electricity, it's about humor and all of his movies offer the same. Whether it's young single Adam, hair stylist Adam, Devil's Son Adam or married Adam. It's all similar. That's just his style. What made Grown Ups such a good flick was the fact that he had three other comedians all with differing styles to play off of. After so many movies, one's own style begins to fade ala Jim Carrey. Sandler is no different.
Good career comparison with Jim Carey. "Me,Myself and Irene" awesome! ... Now it's "Mr. Poppers Penguins" ?! Wtf?! Someone had to make a house payment badly ....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
jim c trys alittle too hard to be funny, bruce all mighty is about the only one i can stand....

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or Ace Ventura Pet Detective??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
They both just got too family friendly. And for some reason jim carrey thought he could win an oscar or something when he tried to act serious. They both need to go back to their roots.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ehhhh im not a big jim c fan at all, i did overlook liar liar....

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They both just got too family friendly. And for some reason jim carrey thought he could win an oscar or something when he tried to act serious. They both need to go back to their roots.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
So you're saying I should always wear gloves when I'm using a hammer? I kid I kid

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good career comparison with Jim Carey. "Me,Myself and Irene" awesome! ... Now it's "Mr. Poppers Penguins" ?! Wtf?! Someone had to make a house payment badly ....

yep happens to them all, put out a couple decent comedies, then it all turns to crap.