anyone else get the superdrol farts?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Are you the guy that ran all the crazy cycles... or supposedly did and lied about ending up in the hospital?

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

00S4Boy

Awards
We talkin ranchy stanky farts or the noisy but weak ones?

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Have you considered that you may just have some personal issues that need addressing?
:shysmile:

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap it's abcman!

I thought you died after that retarded cycle.

Red9

Red9

Awards
I'm getting extremely gassy myself right now, almost to week 3 of my first run on SD. Usually don't smell, just constant stomach pressure..

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for identity

- Valdez

abcman

Awards
Are you the guy that ran all the crazy cycles... or supposedly did and lied about ending up in the hospital?

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
i am abcman. i am alive. im doing well, ive run some superdrol cycles since then, that is the only thing i run just quick 4 week superdrol cycles (bought 10 bottles superdrol for $90 before ban). graduating college in may and after that i will do some test cycles.

Red9

Red9

Awards
i am abcman. i am alive. im doing well, ive run some superdrol cycles since then, that is the only thing i run just quick 4 week superdrol cycles (bought 10 bottles superdrol for $90 before ban). graduating college in may and after that i will do some test cycles.
What dosing do you run for your 4 week cycles?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sd farts is a 2 step conversion that will increase sniffers test levels by nearly 100%

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I once did try to experiment with egg protein powder shakes... And let's just say I had to stop.. If I wanted to remain anywhere near other human beings...lol