Anyone else experience feeling like death?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I decided to pin a peptide mixture called Viking 1 which is 20mg GHRP2, 6mg GHRP6, 15mg Sermorelin in one vial. I decided to pin before bed 1/100th of this for obviously 200ug GHRP2, 60ug GHRP6, 150ug sermorelin which seemed reasonable.

Ive done GHRP6 at 150ug 3x per day and never had any sides but hunger increase. However with this mix I ended up sweating so much I went to the ER because my heart was pounding, I was both hot and cold, my BP felt high and I felt that Im going to die sensation of panic.

Turns out everything was fine, BP slightly elevated but ok, blood sugar 125, ekg normal. So what the **** happened??? Anyone else experience this degree of nasty sides. Im tempted to throw out the bottle.

Im also on methadone and im at the end of a SARM cycle of LGD4033 10mg ED. This did kinda feel like an opiate detox sort of like a precipitated withdrawal but I thought the GHRPs attenuate opioids if anything???

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Did you get a facial flush during that time?

I know someone who can't use GH because it causes him mania. I'm not quite sure why though.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You may have had a large spike in blood glucose that quickly came back down. Cold sweats, light headed, shakey?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You may have had a large spike in blood glucose that quickly came back down. Cold sweats, light headed, shakey?
You know what is funny naturally i can go 48 hours without eating (dont ask how i know, few years ago i did an experiment), can eat 0 carbs.

But even a trt dose of test, 100mg and i get the shakes if i dont eat carbs for some time, like 8 hours. If i couldnt sleep till like 4am i woukd start trembling and i simply have to eat sth sweet.

amd fasting blood glucose comes back low on 100mg test. But not when i am off everything.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm the same myself. Some androgenic compounds crave carbs something fierce. M sten and superdrol will have me about to faint /pass out if I don't get atleast 300 grams of carbs per day

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
So intentionally did not consume any carbs or fat for the 2 hours preceding the pin to maximize my GH pulse. I immediately ate some carbs as soon as these sides started but it did not seem to help.

I actually was very hungry though and ate half a bag of trail mix while I felt like this even though the nurses told me to stop eating lol. I also passed out in the lobby, felt like I took GHB almost as far as sedative sides went???

Should I try to titrate up from a miniscule amount or just switch to Mk677??? I went back on tbe LGD and did not start the nolva like I was planning. I really want my PCT to go smooth so I want to switch to something.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude stop taking that stuff! You're health is most important

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Oh and not much facial flushing and yes lots of cold sweats and shakes with lightheadedness but my blood came back 125 while I still had these sides present???

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unless your a competitive bodybuilder going to step on stage what's the point of taking that stuff after the bad sides?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Dude stop taking that stuff! You're health is most important
Thats my initial thought for sure but man I had awesome PCT results from GHRP6/MOD GRF1 after a test cycle??? Ill just switch to mk677 instead.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Unless your a competitive bodybuilder going to step on stage what's the point of taking that stuff after the bad sides?
True!!! Thanks for the advice. Whoops there goes that money though.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and not much facial flushing and yes lots of cold sweats and shakes with lightheadedness but my blood came back 125 while I still had these sides present???
Ahh crap yeah I never thought about this originally but sounds just like low blood sugar.