anyone done a stack with epi??

wanaBJacked

quick question.

for my next cycle that I'm going to start in 3 weeks is going to be Havoc. I'm trying to cut and want to stack it with something un methylated. I've read a furuza product is good or p-stanz. just not sure. any suggestions would be great.

not sure about dosing because it depends of whether i'm going to run epi solo or not

stats are

5'10
186lbs
10%bf want to drop to 9 or 8 before I start.

I am going to preload with cel cycle asst and use it through out pct .
I'm already taking triflex for my joints
for pct going to use tamaxifen 40/40/20/20, erase, and daa, thinking about adding 6oxo if that's necessary

Husker89

Banned
Awards
trenavar
quick question.

for my next cycle that I'm going to start in 3 weeks is going to be Havoc. I'm trying to cut and want to stack it with something un methylated. I've read a furuza product is good or p-stanz. just not sure. any suggestions would be great.

not sure about dosing because it depends of whether i'm going to run epi solo or not

stats are

5'10
186lbs

for pct going to use tamaxifen 40/40/20/20, erase, and daa, thinking about adding 6oxo if that's necessary

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5aohp would work good for a cut stack.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5aohp would work good for a cut stack.
Not so sure on this as I thought 5aohp was a dht precursor. This would be one dry cycle. But if you can handle it it'll be really lean.

bigred6347

Awards
im going to be running a epi/trenazone stack starting in about 10 days. real excited about it.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say trenavar... most promising non methyl for big gains

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going with Epi and stano drol and looking to add something else maybe trenazone or faruza. Obviously it's for a Recomp. Never used trenazone or faruza.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i wouldnt do epi/furuza/and stano thats kinda crazy lol. Run epi trenavar and maybe last 4 weeks high dosed stano or furuza
I'm going with Epi and stano drol and looking to add something else maybe trenazone or faruza. Obviously it's for a Recomp. Never used trenazone or faruza.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Im doin epi+stano+11oXo.
Furuza is similar to 11oxo except is that furuz is supposed to help more with overall bf, whereas the 11oxo targets abs and chest(visceral fat)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wouldnt do epi/furuza/and stano thats kinda crazy lol. Run epi trenavar and maybe last 4 weeks high dosed stano or furuza
I figured it was to much lol. I think I'll go with epi and stano for 6 weeks and save trenavar (which I don't have lol) for another cycle. I brought it up bcause I read some where someone was doing that cycle.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
oh are they? i thought tomoxifen citarte doesnt absorb as well as real nolva so it was suppose to be around there
some people go up to 40mg(for stronger compounds), but for a somewhat mild epi stack, 20 should be fine.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
i dont think a stack of 3 mild compounds(only one of which is methyl) is crazy at all.

wanaBJacked

I think this would be a little rough on the joint for me. would get cut as hell but would be painful near the end
Not so sure on this as I thought 5aohp was a dht precursor. This would be one dry cycle. But if you can handle it it'll be really lean.

wanaBJacked

have you ever used 11 oxo? my friend used it and he said it didnt do anything. i'm not sure about his dosing though.
Im doin epi+stano+11oXo.
Furuza is similar to 11oxo except is that furuz is supposed to help more with overall bf, whereas the 11oxo targets abs and chest(visceral fat)

Husker89

Banned
Awards
3 dht based compounds was my concern and that furuza alone has such drastic changes on hdl/ldl levels it seems excessive, uneeded, and just stupid. Methylation(liver) isnt the only health concern, and you dont need that epi by itself is awesome, much less both stano and furuza??? but keep giving ****ty advice
i dont think a stack of 3 mild compounds(only one of which is methyl) is crazy at all.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
gotcha, you think for the first 3 days for to 40 then drop to 20?
perhaps for a 3-5 days. i usually stick with 20, but you Could start with 40.

i have more experience with clomid then nolva personally. Maybe a pct expert can chime in and answer whether starting with 40 for a few days would be benefical? or just overkill for a mild cycle?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
read the sticky pct why how what
perhaps for a 3-5 days. i usually stick with 20, but you Could start with 40.

i have more experience with clomid then nolva personally. Maybe a pct expert can chime in and answer whether starting with 40 for a few days would be benefical? or just overkill for a mild cycle?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
quick question.

stats are

5'10
186lbs

Mate your states are nearly identical to mine before I started Epi... Check out my log...I'm three weeks in and sitting at 193

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
3 dht based compounds was my concern and that furuza alone has such drastic changes on hdl/ldl levels it seems excessive, uneeded, and just stupid. Methylation(liver) isnt the only health concern, and you dont need that epi by itself is awesome, much less both stano and furuza??? but keep giving ****ty advice
lmfao. ok, you go ahead and run your epi standalone at like 20mg for 3.5 weeks prolly.
when you try some stronger stacks, ull eventually need more to match that "on" feeling. i didnt suggest anything unhealthy. i get bloods for any cycle, regardless of compounds, mgs, or cycle lengths

Husker89

Banned
Awards
man I would never run epi at 20 mg for 3.5 weeks thats retartded but as you see listed above some user ran epi solo higher dosed im sure and had great results with just epi. These are steroids man not candies. The guy says he had awesome results with only 1 compound. You dont always need three compound when one or two will do, especially 3 hdt based man. Good for you on getting bloods btw
lmfao. ok, you go ahead and run your epi standalone at like 20mg for 3.5 weeks prolly.
when you try some stronger stacks, ull eventually need more to match that "on" feeling. i didnt suggest anything unhealthy. i get bloods for any cycle, regardless of compounds, mgs, or cycle lengths

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
have you ever used 11 oxo? my friend used it and he said it didnt do anything. i'm not sure about his dosing though.
he prolly only dosed it at like 225. no, i havent used it yet, starting my cycle in bout 2 weeks. most say 600-900 yields great results. im gonna start at 600 and taper up

wanaBJacked

let me know how you like it
he prolly only dosed it at like 225. no, i havent used it yet, starting my cycle in bout 2 weeks. most say 600-900 yields great results. im gonna start at 600 and taper up

wanaBJacked

Ya i'm really considering it just I know less about tren than i do with something like furuza which means I know nothing lol. and I am not going to take something without knowing as much as i can about it.
Are you suggesting trenazone or trenavar?
thats what you should run

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi 30-40mg weeks 1-6
trenazone weeks 4-8
Fura weeks 7-10

Bam.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Epi 30-40mg weeks 1-6
trenazone weeks 4-8
Fura weeks 7-10

Bam.
I'm running Epi/katanadrol right now...think I can throw in some trenazone towards the end?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Man... I think I might! I've got stood pct set up so think 10 wks would be ok... What about 12..

Epi wk 1-6
KDrol wk 3-8
Trenazone wk 7-12 or 6-11???

bigred6347

Awards
epi 30/40/40/40/40/40

trenazone 1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5

might bump the tren to 2ml the last two weeks, ive read that alot of guys are getting great results with it at that dose.

wanaBJacked

thanks alot for your input man.

what're you doing for pct?
epi 30/40/40/40/40/40

trenazone 1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5

might bump the tren to 2ml the last two weeks, ive read that alot of guys are getting great results with it at that dose.

bigred6347

Awards
going to use clomid, my first time with clomid but it seems the right choice with this cycle.

wanaBJacked

Ya i noticed that fura products add up because you need to dose high that's one main reason i started this thread because i wanted to see what else i could stack havoc with. is the only reason cash or do you get better results by finishing with fura instead of tren? I mean I've already invested a lot with pct, and supporting sups so if its an extra few bucks for extra results I'd rather fork out the cash
Cause all your money is going to be spent on the fura and epi

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It'd be best to stack the epi with tren, and finish with a high dose of fura, like 400mg