Anyone cycled lgd 3303 yet?

Bkj4son

Awards
Sup guys, just started LGD 3303 3 days ago. I actually thought it was a mistake on the label but I googled my brains out and seen a few people saying it is the "big brother" of 4033. First time taking anything at all besides whey, creatine, bcaa and glutamine lol so I'm curious to see what this does. 6,3 210, I'm a pretty decent sized guy but I wanted to see where this takes me. I volunteer as guinea pig lol

Libra10

Awards
Did the outcasted ever tag you into the log of the lgd-3033? I need to know anybodies results. If not Im gonna say **** it and just make my own log :D

Tennessee

Awards
Just got my 3303. Gonna start this Saturday. I've been told to run this for only 4 weeks split 20 mg a day. Does this sound correct?

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I think I read on Reddit about massive shut down after a short time! If I remember correctly

WaxyDoom

Awards
From what I can find, it’s because of the impractical dosage schedule given the super short half life. It would require three times daily dosing to maintain stable levels. However, the a:a ratio is actually supposed to be better than 4033, with higher affinity for muscle tissue. It’s definitely extremely suppressive. I’m probably going to run it for my next cycle, but it sounds like it would be much better to do with a test base, which I’m also considering doing. I have access to test, don’t mind needles, etc. My only concern is getting the dosage of the test right. I don’t want to run 250mg a week of test as a base if I can get away with closer to a trt dosage. I really want to see the effects of the 3303 by itself, but it seems like the sides from having total shutdown on cycle really necessitate the test.