Anybody heard of NVIE Nutrition- TX3 Pro

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
Hey guys nutraplanet has a bogo deal for NVIE Nutrition- TX3 Pro has anyone heard of or ran this.
Thanks in advance

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
1- its a pretty good deal from NP
2- if you decide to get it, mention your part of the AM forum- they hook you up
3- the profile doesnt look to bad, i know some like and dislike some of supps mixed it

what i really like is they give A FULL LISTING- no prop blend, everything is there. for the price and the amount you are getting, its not a bad deal. at less than a buck a day, plus the extra's NP gives, might not be to bad of a choice

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
whats got me puzzled is the 5-androsten-3B-ol-17-one

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally I woild stay away from itnbecause of the swa palmetto. You couldnt pay me tonpit that in my body. Has the ability to cause PFS symptoms similar to Finasteride. It's anti-dht which is pretty much ani-male.

Fenugreek can have a similar effect because it s a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor, but to a lesser extent. This doesn't concern me as much, but stacked with the saw palmetto could accelerate the possibility of side effects/symptoms.

Much better test boosters out there to spend your money on.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Personally I woild stay away from itnbecause of the swa palmetto. You couldnt pay me tonpit that in my body. Has the ability to cause PFS symptoms similar to Finasteride. It's anti-dht which is pretty much ani-male.

Fenugreek can have a similar effect because it s a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor, but to a lesser extent. This doesn't concern me as much, but stacked with the saw palmetto could accelerate the possibility of side effects/symptoms.

Much better test boosters out there to spend your money on.
as i said, lol- there are a few in this that people wont like- but as i also mentioned, it is a good thing this label indicates the amounts vs prop blend

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
I'll just stick to alphamax xt and BLR rebirth

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
as i said, lol- there are a few in this that people wont like- but as i also mentioned, it is a good thing this label indicates the amounts vs prop blend
No prop blend is a plus but a DHT blocking matrix should never be in a test booster. That is terrible formulating and shows that someone doesn't know their hormones all that well. A test booster should be pro-dht.

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
im going to run nutra inn 11kt with a fat burner and some other goodies on a cut but im just trying to get my pct together

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll just stick to alphamax xt and BLR rebirth
That's probably the best bet. Alphamax XT is way better dosed than that product.

3,4-Divanil, L-Dopa, DHAA, Eurycoma, Boron, F95, Ashwagandha and Ferulic acid vs well, I already forgot what was in it lol.

Edit: just saw your other post. I'm just comparing Alphamax XT vs The test booster you mentioned. I assume you are looking for something alongside your serm.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im going to run nutra inn 11kt with a fat burner and some other goodies on a cut but im just trying to get my pct together
Much better test boosters for PCT than this. I would definetely suggest Sustain Alpha, as it is probably the best test booster for PCT, and if you run it 5 on 2 off it will last you around 8 weeks. It'll cover both your test booster and estrogen control.

Other test boosters that are solid too: Testruction, Alphamax XT, Testify, and the new Kings Blood is made specifically for PCT.

Actually Kings Blood and Sustain Alpha stacked would probably be your best bet as Kings Blood doesn't have any anti estrogen or AI properties. The kings blood profile is pretty solid.

I personally like to buy individual ingrediants because I know what effects me best from a few years of experiments. I really like Fadogia and Chlorophytum borivilianum, and was a fan of Arimistane. Im also currently enjoying cordyceps militaris at the moment.

Remember, a serm is number one overall snd should never be skipped.

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
That's probably the best bet. Alphamax XT is way better dosed than that product.

3,4-Divanil, L-Dopa, DHAA, Eurycoma, Boron, F95, Ashwagandha and Ferulic acid vs well, I already forgot what was in it lol.

Edit: just saw your other post. I'm just comparing Alphamax XT vs The test booster you mentioned. I assume you are looking for something alongside your serm.
Thats right looking to run rebirth alongside it i guess

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats right looking to run rebirth alongside it i guess
Ribirth doesnt impress me much. I don't believe it to deliver as a natural serm or much of a test booster. This is just my opinion though. I still believe Sustain Alpha to be more effective. lots of blood work out there for SA, and almost a decade of anecdotal evidence.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ribirth doesnt impress me much. I don't believe it to deliver as a natural serm or much of a test booster. This is just my opinion though. I still believe Sustain Alpha to be more effective. lots of blood work out there for SA, and almost a decade of anecdotal evidence.
I think the people at NVI would completely disagree with you, might even tell you 7,8-benzoflavone is a dangerous carcinogenic- lmao

S A absolutely but your not a fan of BLR? EA dose to low?

brooklynn

brooklynn

Awards
just looked up kings blood going to go ahead and jump on that sale to stock up

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the people at NVI would completely disagree with you, might even tell you 7,8-benzoflavone is a dangerous carcinogenic- lmao

S A absolutely but your not a fan of BLR? EA dose to low?
First off I couldn't care less about the opinion of a company that puts out a half ass test booster and cant formulate for ****.

Secondly, the science benhind 7,8 benzoflavone being carcinogenicis dubious at best. Some studies have shown it to have anti-cancer properties. And the negative studies were done in conjunction with an already know carcinogen. Funny thing is just about any flavone(quercetin, chrysin etc) can have negative influences when combined with a carcinogen.

As for Rebirth: The marketing is bull****. Nothing should be marketed as a natural serm. Very misleading, and Ellagic Acid is nothing new and isn't all the effective in my opinion. Nothing should be marketed as an alternative to pharmaceutical serms.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
First off I couldn't care less about the opinion of a company that puts out a half ass test booster and cant formulate for ****.

Secondly, the science benhind 7,8 benzoflavone being carcinogenicis dubious at best. Some studies have shown it to have anti-cancer properties. And the negative studies were done in conjunction with an already know carcinogen. Funny thing is just about any flavone(quercetin, chrysin etc) can have negative influences when combined with a carcinogen.

As for Rebirth: The marketing is bull****. Nothing should be marketed as a natural serm. Very misleading, and Ellagic Acid is nothing new and isn't all the effective in my opinion. Nothing should be marketed as an alternative to pharmaceutical serms.
glad you got that off your chest! lol

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
F

As for Rebirth: The marketing is bull****. Nothing should be marketed as a natural serm. Very misleading,
and Ellagic Acid is nothing new and isn't all the effective in my opinion. Nothing should be marketed as an
alternative to pharmaceutical serms.
Why is it ok for supplements to market themselves as AI's but not SERMS....?

Especially when the research is there to show that these ingredients have SERM like properties.-

In addition, guys recovered naturally for decades before SERMS were around or PCT was even a thing.
brundel

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just looked up kings blood going to go ahead and jump on that sale to stock up
Strong choice. K1ngs Blood is top-notch.

Actually Kings Blood and Sustain Alpha stacked would probably be your best bet as Kings Blood doesn't have any anti estrogen or AI properties. The kings blood profile is pretty solid.
Appreciate the K1ngs Blood recommendation. KB + SA would definitely be a killer stack. One thing to mention: K1ngs Blood does have Indole-3-Carbinol and Mucuna Pruriens, both of which should help regulate estrogen and prolactin. Furthermore, Tongkat/Longjack (EuryGold in KB), has been observed to have some Anti-E effects as well.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Here is an N=2 comparison of a Natty "SERM" vs Clomid:

Natty SERM: Baseline T - 557, After 8 weeks of 25mg Osta - 124, After 4 weeks of natty "SERM" - 467. Didn't even recover back to baseline, and IMO, what did recover, was all his normal endocrine system.

Clomid: After 4 weeks, user Fit1962 was at 1348 after an Osta run.

Yes, you will recover anyway (probably - according to Dr. Rand McClain) but how will you feel/what will you keep?

I don't think anyone should claim SERM *OR* AI for natural stuff - unless there is a lot of good data showing the T and E numbers are close to what the drugs can do - when swallowed/rubbed on, by humans. It does seem to be easier for plants to prevent some Aromatase, than it is for them to jack T up to Top-Of-Range, or over - cuz *that*, they can't do.