Any personal trainers here with websites?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys personal trainers and have a website promoting your business?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably plenty of us do, Austin. You only have to look on peoples' AmSpace to see their website link (or, in the case of me, in their signature as well).

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Probably plenty of us do, Austin. You only have to look on peoples' AmSpace to see their website link (or, in the case of me, in their signature as well).
I'm just not sure who in the forum is a Personal trainer.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Why do you want to know?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you want to know?
Maybe Austin wants to know who designed the website/s - if it was the trainers themselves or a professional website developer?

Or maybe he's curious to see whether or not it is a successful tool in generating business - how it compares to other marketing methods?

Or - although unlikely - maybe he wants a trainer?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
LOL! You sound like his agent! Nice breakdown of possible scenarios. There are a number of free websites you can use and or pay a fee for someone to design a site for you. I suggest using a site that is free,popular and gets many hits. Myspace or facebook for example. Keep your profile open to anyone and people will come accross it. Provide FREE tips and advice, Send PM's to random people. eventually business will come out. Youtube can be used for videos of exercises and tips as well. It's not as hard as it may seem. Many in the fitness industry don't even have real custom sites. Just facebook or myspace accounts.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL! You sound like his agent! Nice breakdown of possible scenarios. There are a number of free websites you can use and or pay a fee for someone to design a site for you. I suggest using a site that is free,popular and gets many hits. Myspace or facebook for example. Keep your profile open to anyone and people will come accross it. Provide FREE tips and advice, Send PM's to random people. eventually business will come out. Youtube can be used for videos of exercises and tips as well. It's not as hard as it may seem. Many in the fitness industry don't even have real custom sites. Just facebook or myspace accounts.
I'm not Austin's Agent, LOL - just provided possible reasons why he would make such a query.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since its against the rules, probably not many here unless they have special permission. Its that whole advertising thing...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since its against the rules, probably not many here unless they have special permission. Its that whole advertising thing...
I don't think he meant promoting their business here specifically, but was asking if they had one in general - links to "homepages" are listed in everyone's AmSpace profile :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think he meant promoting their business here specifically, but was asking if they had one in general - links to "homepages" are listed in everyone's AmSpace profile :)
Which will probably be removed if they are a business. I believe the homepage area is meant for just web pages about you, like social networking sites.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which will probably be removed if they are a business. I believe the homepage area is meant for just web pages about you, like social networking sites.
Didn't realize that (since there is also an available Facebook/MySpace link listed) - thanks.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends. There are ones that are kept when affiliated with a sponsor.

Rosie, you're fine. :)