Any natural ways to increase DHT

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
None that will give you much in terms of results...

Why do you want this

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorghum boosts dht so eat more of that. Bobs Red Mill should have some.

Everything else I know has been covered.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What caught my eye when reading is this excerpt:

Even better, DHT actually blocks the aromatase enzyme which converts testosterone into estrogens. Thus, in addition to being stronger than testosterone, DHT is a potent aromatase inhibitor.

I wonder if DHT supplementation could eliminate the need for Anastrozole? Thoughts?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Even better, DHT actually blocks the aromatase enzyme which converts testosterone into estrogens. Thus, in addition to being stronger than testosterone, DHT is a potent aromatase inhibitor.

I wonder if DHT supplementation could eliminate the need for Anastrozole? Thoughts?
I do believe that DHT supplementation can eliminate the need tor an AI.

When i ran Trest, which is very wet, and converts to Methyl Estrogen i was using high doses of
Formestane to knock out the sides I was getting. As I increased my dose of Stano (Androsterone),
a 2 step conversion to DHT, i completely came off of Formestane and had no estrogen sides for
the remainder of the cycle.

In fact, when i came off cycle, my E2 levels were only @ 5, and the normal levels start @ 30 I believe.
I had no AI in my system for almost 8 weeks. DHT had effectively crushed estrogen.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what constitutes natural to you? There are naturally occurring compounds which convert to DHT, as well as compounds which help increase production

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Either naturally occurring compounds that convert or increase production.. And I want to increase it for the reasons in the article above ^^ I think dht gets over criticized.. I've tried sorghum but didn't notice much.. Thanks for the responses

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either naturally occurring compounds that convert or increase production.. And I want to increase it for the reasons in the article above ^^ I think dht gets over criticized.. I've tried sorghum but didn't notice much.. Thanks for the responses
http://www.nutri-verse.com/epiandro-50-by-lg-sciences/

Converts to DHT at a high rate, and is paired with our Cyclosome delivery, enabling >90% absorption and the highest conversion rates to the target hormone possible. I just ordered 2 bottles this month in my rep order...waiting on shipment confirmation myself.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Gainz would be your go to company for Epiandro.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Well.
Still kind of useless in this thread IMO.

No dietary change or natural supplement will bring DHT into a super-physiological range to net you any real results,
None I've ever heard of or seen a proper study for (if there was one, we'd be all over it)

If you were using AAS or exogenous hormones with decent DHT conversion, that would be a different story.