Any danger in stacking several non methyl's?

Juicaholic

Awards
I know methylated compounds can wreak havoc on your liver and some of them have a negative impact on lipids but what about non methylated compounds?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you have in mind?

Juicaholic

Awards
I want to put together a mass/strength stack. I think I will start with revolt and bold. TRN/TST if I can get them. Maybe also trenadrol and/or propadrol.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also furazadrol, but it can have a negative impact on HDL, also remember just because they aren't methyl, it dosen't mean they are worry free. Do your research.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to put together a mass/strength stack. I think I will start with revolt and bold. TRN/TST if I can get them. Maybe also trenadrol and/or propadrol.
TST never really seemed to prove worth it...There's still an ongoing debate, but Trenadrol is supposed to be TRN. You might want to be careful when considering stacking progestins. TRN/Trenadrol, Revolt, and Propadrol are all three progestins. An epithio product stacked with Revolt would be insane, IMO.

Stacking too many things at once can make it hard to figure out where the sides are coming from if undesired effects crop up => hard to figure out what to stop taking!

Last edited:
UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
also furazadrol, but it can have a negative impact on HDL, also remember just because they aren't methyl, it dosen't mean they are worry free. Do your research.
The acutal steroid fuzuabol has shown improvement on lipids. Well thats what the profile says. I haven;t seen bloodwork with either compound though.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The acutal steroid fuzuabol has shown improvement on lipids. Well thats what the profile says. I haven;t seen bloodwork with either compound though.
It is being said that like furazabol, this new designer steroid lowers cholesterol and improves cardiovascular disease risk. An exact quote taken from product marketing is as follows, “FURAGUNO may be helpful in reducing cholesterol levels and could possibly play a preventive role with certain cardiovascular issues”. It is very important to make sure you know that this is actually not true. I am not necessarily going to fault the manufacturer for stating this. I can see where the information is coming from. It is based on a popular misconception about furazabol lowering cholesterol. And if furaguno is structurally similar to furazabol, it too must lower cholesterol, no?

Here is the problem. Furazabol was the subject of a series of investigations during the mid 1970’s, some reporting that the drug lowered serum cholesterol. Similar results were shown with other oral steroids around the same time, including the popular American steroid Anavar. It was soon established, however, that any lowering of total serum cholesterol with oral anabolic steroids was usually the result of suppressed HDL (good) cholesterol. It is now widely understood, of course, that ratio of good to bad cholesterol is generally more important to heart disease risk than total cholesterol. It is also firmly established that oral steroids tend to be particularly potent at increasing cardiovascular disease risk due to an altering of the hepatic management of cholesterol, shifting the HDL/LDL ratio in the wrong direction. The problem with furazabol is, it is hard to find modern studies on the drug showing its effects on HDL/LDL levels like we have with Anavar. The steroid-sleuths of modern day are left with an information gap. Upon investigation, one only finds these seemingly positive reports about lowering cholesterol. The myth of furazabol improving cholesterol was born, and unfortunately persists today.

The cholesterol-lowering myth about furazabol was much less dangerous when the drug was widely unavailable. You couldn’t find it, so it was simply a little bit of inaccurate information. But things have a way of changing, and today underground furazabol is making a comeback. Plus, we now have this “grey market” analog being sold with similar claims. I must emphasize again that they aren’t true. Furazabol use is expected to increase cardiovascular disease risk, not improve it. While Furaguno may be less potent in this regard due to the lack of c-17 methylation, it is likely to have a noticeable effect here. Expect that its use will result in a measurable suppression of HDL cholesterol levels, which may be accompanied by relatively stable or even elevated LDL (bad) cholesterol. Proceed with the same respect you would give other oral steroids, and most certainly do not take this if you have high cholesterol and are looking for an improvement.