Any brahs have stretchmarks???

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
I got some nasty ones going from my front delt to my bicep and across my chest its probably 4 inches long and maybe 1/4 inch thick if not more. It sucks wearing wife beaters because everyone stares at them. Any ideas to make them fade. I'm going to probably tan some. Any suggestions for lotions/creams. Thanks.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I got some nasty ones going from my front delt to my bicep and across my chest its probably 4 inches long and maybe 1/4 inch thick if not more. It sucks wearing wife beaters because everyone stares at them. Any ideas to make them fade. I'm going to probably tan some. Any suggestions for lotions/creams. Thanks.
I know nutraplanet had a stretch mark cream that I used in college, got lazy and gave up after a month but it seemed to at least delay new ones

Vit E oil can help a little, get a really high IU

Tanning and time will help, the ones on my biceps have lightened a lot, but the ones on my lat near my armpit and the ones from chest to front delt only fade slightly when I cut, when I bulk they come right back and dark as ever

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I have enormous ones as well, delts, chest, biceps, rear delts, and lower back. All from muscle growth, so I count them as something I've earned. I'd rather be the size I am after my hard work with the stretch marks, than small and lazy without them. You earned them, wear em proud brother

LivingStrongE

Awards
I have enormous ones as well, delts, chest, biceps, rear delts, and lower back. All from muscle growth, so I count them as something I've earned. I'd rather be the size I am after my hard work with the stretch marks, than small and lazy without them. You earned them, wear em proud brother
This! I have them since I grew. I've used Vit E and cocoa butter. Faded a bit but other then that my brother you will have them. Wear them with pride because I do.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
yeah it's good stuff.. the bobu cream is very good too and smells awesome..
My roommates said I always smelled of caramel cookies

I wish I woulda kept it up ... It really helped areas with thin skin (probably easier to blend with the skin around it cause the scars aren't too deep)

hawks21

Awards
I have them on my pec to shoulders and I have my shirt of often for work with landscaping all the guys like fun but we all know who is stronger. Who cares man its skin. Its what's underneath that matters

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I have them on my pec to shoulders and I have my shirt of often for work with landscaping all the guys like fun but we all know who is stronger. Who cares man its skin. Its what's underneath that matters
Nobody makes fun of me. In all honesty, I get more respect from guys regarding them, and girls are curious about them and tend to think they're badass. One girl told me I've earned my stripes haha but again, I think you'll only get respect if your bigger. I have about 54" shoulders and 48" chest and ~18" arms cold flexed, so they look like they belong I guess. Jay cutler has some pretty intense stretch marks himself.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
i look at my stretch marks as a badge of honor :) but on the real, a friends wife used cocobutter after thier kid popped out and it seam to really help

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
My lats look like I was attacked by a bear, also have them on chest, bis, tris, and hams. I don't train to look pretty though, I train to get as big and as strong as possible. Plus I'm already married, so I don't have to worry about attracting the ladies anymore, lol.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to have some around my delts and lats, but since both muscles have grown substantially in the last 3 years they've disappeared. I also have some around my belly from when I used to be overweight, one of which is so large and deep it looks like a scar from getting stabbed or having an operation, haha.

Edwardmckee

Awards
You should try a good quality collagen, hyaluronic acid based creams / serums. Additionally you can also try a good quality anti aging cream in this regard. Hopefully this works in your case as same problem occurred to my friend and with the use of said creams its solved.
Renu Derma
103 S. Main St. Salisbury,NC,28144
(866) 964 3932

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Be proud of them! but i get what your sayin! mine are on the inside of my thighs and they start from the bottom of my asscheeks and wrap around to my junk.

Go to like babies r us or walmart or amazon and get some pregnancy stretch mark creams and lotions. Also look for scar fading creams and tattoo fading creams-Ive seen some pretty impressive results from those on a few friends.

if your ready to pull out the big guns and drop some serious coin- there's always laser resurfacing treatments that are the gold standard for scar/stretch mark removals

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have them on my abdomen,back,chest,shoulders,and lower body except for calves and hamstrings. Dont worry about it.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
This! I have them since I grew. I've used Vit E and cocoa butter. Faded a bit but other then that my brother you will have them. Wear them with pride because I do.
I 2nd this Vit E and get the coco butter for pregnant women that they rub on their belly. Works really well.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
I don't care that much anymore they will fade eventually and now that I finished my epistane cycle the stretchmarks have extended partially to my chest since I grew so much +16 lbs. in 5 weeks!