any 1 got the test

dnsutton

Banned
Awards
ive done a superdrol and phera plex cycle am doing a ergo max cycle at the min. just ordad a bottle of methyl 1 test. can any 1 tel me ther outcome of methyl 1 test. e.g. gains side affects and pct:thumbsup:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
first of all this is the supplement section and m1t is a steroid so ints not in the right forum to make this post, i dont know if you noticed but theres a Steroids section .

This question has been answer many times, so if you do a search your going to find many threads related to m1 t and its side effects and all that your looking for.

And you didnt provided any stats on you .

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well without stats I can still give you my experience.

Both times i ran M1T I felt like someone was sucking the life out of me.So to say I was lethargic would be an understatement.

I cramped up constantly even walking.My back would cramp so bad Id almost cry so I got very little gym time in.Potassium and Taurine didnt help at all either.

Some made amazing gains off of it if they werent prone to the sides.Best of luck to you!

dnsutton

Banned
Awards
cheers mmowry give it a miss then. and zombie stop piking on me am new. ha ha

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
He is not picking on you my friend, there are just so many people that post on this board that could easily find the answers they are looking for by using the search tool. That being said, I have ran M1T twice, and personally, loved it. I am not very prone to sides so I never had a real problem other than a small amount of lethargy (coffee became my best friend); made some great gains in mostly strength, some size but most was water.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
m1t is considered to be one of the mide side effect inducing steroids ever created. it is extremly toxic to the liver, causing destruction of lipid values and in some cases jaundice.

you will feel tired, to the point where getting up in the morning will be difficult, and workouts will not be fun. you are going to cramp all day long as well.

m1t is possibly the most supressive steroid you can actually take, causing total shutdown in 1-3 days. on top of this, it seems to be 99% supressive up to two weeks after cessation of use. you need to run a 6 week PCT with this substance.

m1t is up there with anadrol in terms of weight and strength gains, and even higher in terms of sides.

its obviously not a good choice unless you are extremely advanced in steroid use.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
M1T is ****in scary **** bro. I wouldn't touch it. You know its ****ed up when people are limiting their cycles to 2 weeks.