Another Noob Looking for more info

DapperDanMan

Awards
To start off let me just say I know I have a lot more research to do but I want to ask a few questions I couldn't ask on BB.com. I just tried my first test booster Activate extreme and i was not really that impressed. I really didn't expect much but it was worth a try. Now I'm interested in a beginner PH.
I am about 5'11 and about 205 lbs and I'm looking to be around the same weight just a little tighter and drop some body fat. I have been researching and find mixed reviews about orals and transdermals, but I think for the first time id be more interested in the orals. Basically I want to try the next step from test boosters.
I was thinking something like h-drol only because its the only thing I can find and actually look up and I don't see any transdermals anywhere.
Any chance you guys can post your first cycles and how it worked for you. I hear pretty useless things about h-drol but I dont know.
Thanks alot for any input.

DapperDanMan

Awards
Why I am being negged for this post I don't know, thank you so much for that though...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halodrol isn't useless but you're right it is the lowest hormone. Your goal is a recomp. Lose fat while keeping LBM in one piece. Search how to run a recomp and you may use halodrol or epistane during it.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Aww im making people think holodrol is useless. lol! I would go for holodrol for any first cycle. Epi i would pic 2nd in line.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
My first pick is epistane, too, with proper support supps (milk thistle, fish oil, cycle support/assist, etc) and PCT with a SERM (just get the dam thing!) AI, and natty t-booster.

DapperDanMan

Awards
Aww im making people think holodrol is useless. lol! I would go for holodrol for any first cycle. Epi i would pic 2nd in line.
Haha, I have seen another people bashing hdrol in threads before on other sites but yes your post made me decide to put that in the first thread. I think that I might give hdrol a try in time with some more research but what company would you guys recommend? Thanks, I'm sure ill be back here with more questions

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I have seen another people bashing hdrol in threads before on other sites but yes your post made me decide to put that in the first thread. I think that I might give hdrol a try in time with some more research but what company would you guys recommend? Thanks, I'm sure ill be back here with more questions
Im not against hdrol. Hdrol is a very well respected prohormone. I think it is great for a beginner prohormone. Even if i think for a beginner should/need to experience the sides just a little so they know what they are getting themselves into. Hdrol is not one of bad sides. Well for me atleast i swear i could prob take 200mg of it and be fine and dandy. But this is me my tollerance is very high! And have been on prohormones since age 18.... I know really early... oh well cant change it. But yes i would stick with hdrol/epistane your choice on the product i respond to epi very well and hdrol very well. I cut up very nicely and harden. If you wanted to jump on epi and run it you could do a few things that work well with epi. Pulse or regular cycle. Look for dr d's pulsing log to learn all about it. Any company will do fine turinabol is a good holo.

DapperDanMan

Awards
My first pick is epistane, too, with proper support supps (milk thistle, fish oil, cycle support/assist, etc) and PCT with a SERM (just get the dam thing!) AI, and natty t-booster.
Few more questions I'd like to ask.
1. What does the line "and PCT with a SERM (just get the dam thing!)" meen?
2. Is there a difference between Holodrol, Halodrol and Hdrol?
3. I read that this is a mild PH and has little sides but has anyone on here ever experienced gyno with it or anything really bad? Not talking about a little acne.
4. Other than this site which only has 1 type of Halodrol and its by gaspari, is there any other good site to get some?

Thanks again, really appreciate it.

italiano3266

Awards
Im just about to start my cylce of Halotest 25. Powerlab Nutrition...I was wondering what to PCT with, other than novadex which is ****, so pretty much something ovr the counter? ne ideas

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Few more questions I'd like to ask.
1. What does the line "and PCT with a SERM (just get the dam thing!)" meen?
2. Is there a difference between Holodrol, Halodrol and Hdrol?
3. I read that this is a mild PH and has little sides but has anyone on here ever experienced gyno with it or anything really bad? Not talking about a little acne.
4. Other than this site which only has 1 type of Halodrol and its by gaspari, is there any other good site to get some?

Thanks again, really appreciate it.
Wow buddy those questions meen you need to reasearch some mroe buddy. I say that because it will be good for you and if you learn yourself you will be ready for cycles.

DapperDanMan

Awards
I totally agree, but I have ran into these questions. There's a good chance I wont even try it at all. My first question though I ment why did he say (just get the dam thing) I know what serms are. 2nd question I'm pretty sure they are the same just wanted to make sure because I keep seeing it different ways. But yes I have more research to do but I'm in no rush :)

EDIT: I just found 2 different articles from google. I tried to post the site but i only have 6 posts and it wont let me. The first saying and I quote "halodrol other wise known as h-drol". The second one on the list says Halodrol is non hormonal and basically DHEA and it says h-drol is a hormonal thing.

Sorry for the stupid questions but I see alot of mixed information. Thats why I ask the dumb ones... Thanks again

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
by "just get the dam thing" he meant just that, a lot of newbs around here will refuse to order a serm and are adamant about otc pct which is a nonsensical thing IMO, serms are too easy to acquire to not use them

italiano3266

Awards
Im obviously a newb, its my 2nd time around wit halotest. The 1st time i was pretty stupid and pct'd with novadex xt (thats it) and i didnt do my research. I lost every last bit of my sex drive which was horrible, but thats what you get from not knowing what ur doing. But, on the good side the gains were crazy. i put on 14 lbs and looked like an animal. But like you said I gotta do my research and I am def. not rushing it this time bro.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man well good head on your shoulders that you realize how it is. Now you know how you react to it so research how to prevent those things from happening. Cause if they happened the first time it will happen a second time maybe even stronger...

DapperDanMan

Awards
Aight I have been researching it a little harder, still having trouble finding up to date logs but I guess it shouldn't matter too much. So I'm thinking for a first cycle to do CEL H-drol, PCT Nolv, along with taking milk thistle 2 weeks before and throughout the cycle. I was thinking 6 weeks of H-drol followed by 6 weeks nolv. I was planing on taking some type of preworkout, probably jack3d or white flood along with some creatine mono. I am looking to do this as safely as possible with hopefully no sides. In this case i feel money is not a factor in regards to adding things to make it easier on the body.

My question this time is should I look into running TRN along with it or just keep it as simple as possible for the first one?

Should I add different stuff to PCT?

Is there anything else that would be a good idea?

What brand of Nolv is good and reliable?

I know this isn't a super powerful PH but I want to be overly prepared.
Thanks for any advice.