Annihilatin' The Adipose - A SouthernCharm Cutting Log

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i heard there were nudez of SC in here... any direction / help?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i heard there were nudez of SC in here... any direction / help?
for you, anything. pm me ;) hahahahaha

i guess youre a chubby chaser LMAO

Last nights back workout

deads

185 x 8
225 x 6
315 x 4
365 x 2

barbell rows

135 x 10
185 x 8
225 x 5
245 x 3 - PR?! WHAT?! Homie said form was spot on, don't know how I managed this one

Hammer strength Seated Row

270 x 10
360 x 7
380 x 5 - still got that superdrol strength hehehe..

Incline Hammer Curls

40 x 10
50 x 10
60 x 8
45 x 15

Rack Pulls/Shrugs (1 rack pull 6-8 shrugs)

275 x 1
315 x 1
405 x 1
225 x 3 pulls (about 15-18 shrugs, lost count)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
this mornings shoulder workout

Lateral Raises
40 x 12
45 x 10
50 x 8 - WOAH kicked my ass

Smith Military Press
135 x 10
155 x 10
185 x 8
205 x 6
225 x 3

Front Raises
25s x 15
35 x 12
40 x 10

Rear Delts on peck deck

70 x 15
90 x 10
110 x 8

rotator cuff work, 20 minutes cardio (5 min HIIT, 5 low, 5 hiit, 5 low)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I did shoulders because I want to focus a bit on them. My delts are not WEAK however they aren't as rounded as I would like them. Now my girl and my friends tell me I have some massive shoulders I just dont see it. perhaps its the body fat. I dunno...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
the cjc 1295 and ghrp 6 still have me sleeping like a rock. For example, we stayed up til around 2:30 or 3 and got up at 8 or 9 to come to work and I felt energized, alert and awake. From the get go. I mean the quality of sleep must be really improving because i felt really rested with such little sleep

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah and I will be starting helios as soon as I get it. I want to run it while I still am doing the first run of t3. Now that I know what the t3 feels like. I am gonna give myself a month off from t3 and then start it back up once im on tren. I keep going to my tren and holding the vials up to the light, as if they were liquid gold.. It's so tempting but I still want to stretch this out, 600mg of test feels great..

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah and I will be starting helios as soon as I get it. I want to run it while I still am doing the first run of t3. Now that I know what the t3 feels like. I am gonna give myself a month off from t3 and then start it back up once im on tren. I keep going to my tren and holding the vials up to the light, as if they were liquid gold.. It's so tempting but I still want to stretch this out, 600mg of test feels great..
run your helios 2 weeks, off 2 weeks
during those 2 weeks off use t3

when youre holding up you tren, draw some n stick it in yourself. tren = the best. i got 7 or 8 vials of tren mix stuff i may use some just cuz it so fun.

if ya do tho, make sure you using hcg!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
HHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

thanks for the input geek

"when youre holding your tren just stick yourself"

HAHAHA

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
oh by the way how long does it take for ace to start working? say im doing 50mg ed to start with.. 2nd week? 3rd week?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SC what the f*** are you using in here lol... helios, cjc, ghrp, t3, ace, test, I hear rumors of Beastdrol, halotestin, anadrol, EQ, anavar, epistane....

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SC what the f*** are you using in here lol... helios, cjc, ghrp, t3, ace, test, I hear rumors of Beastdrol, halotestin, anadrol, EQ, anavar, epistane....
Him and I are competing to see who can run more compounds in one cycle....I think he's got me beat by 2, but that's alright I'm bringing out the big guns next week.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
no no no no lol

i kicked off with dbol, ran 500mg test/wk, upped to 600... then cruising on that for a bit, then adding tren ace, helios and a break from the t3 until i cycle off helios...

no halo testin - i am aggressive enough as it is... lol

ive already got some eq but its not for this cycle.. lol

and i added cjc1295 and ghrp last week. sleep is awesome

the beastdrol is sitting on the shelf like USE ME but i had to decide that I LIKE my liver, and would much rather save the SD til I run a 16 week test/eq/sd cycle lol.. which could be a very long time because im not bulking again til im down to a lean 10-12%.. so it could be a whole year or even more before I bulk up..

The only other anabolic im tempted to add is proviron to bind to SBHG (spelling is prolly off lol) and lower estro but im not really wanting another oral OR deal with another investment

im already running out of pins and have to order some more...

but gear.. got it to the gills.. as far as test I have cyp, and enan... ranging from 250mg/ml to 400mg/ml lol

ALL HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING ^ I DO NOT USE ANABOLICS

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
haha SC on errthang.
LOL just about but everything has it's purpose :lol:

Strength Department

dbol
tren

Muscle Retention Department
test
tren
cjc and ghrp

Cutting
t3
helios
adderllin
thermal shock
egcg
cla
tren
not to mention the ckd diet ;) carb up is sunday (tomorrow for you slow ones) :lol:

recovery
rpg ibcaa by mst
whey
test
ghrp 6 and cjc

notice tren is in quite a few of the catagories lol.. guess thats why everyone likes it so much lol

Him and I are competing to see who can run more compounds in one cycle....I think he's got me beat by 2, but that's alright I'm bringing out the big guns next week.

We'll see puto
:cheers:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
oh by the way how long does it take for ace to start working? say im doing 50mg ed to start with.. 2nd week? 3rd week?
Took like ~3 weeks for me wasn't as fast as I was expecting. When you get the night swears you've found the minnimun dose IME

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Yea man tren made me sweat like a ****in wolly mammoth. It usually takes a lot for me to work up a sweat but my armpits wouls be drippin after the first exercise once it was fully in my system.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
WTF!!! REALLY???

LOL...

vicious cycle man... how is pinning going?
It's goin good bro! lol

all natty tooo i just pin because i like it ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
soooo i had my carb load phase... matter of fact, still in it. only went up a pound so far, with no noticeable bloating. Spread out 450g of carbs yesterday into like 8 meals. This way I stop when I'm full and I dont eat more than I need to.

Today the goal is 250g carbs, upping the protein again, and keeping fat even lower then yesterday. Then I will be hitting chest/back/legs mon/tues/wed/ and some abs and calfs today and wednesday... by then most of the glycogen I loaded will be gone again and I will do like 2 staight days of cardio and small work, then take a day or two off. I think im gonna have a carb up every 10-14, I don't like the idea of every week on the dot. Too much room for a mistake that way. Weight went all the way down to 249 but now im back at 250, munchin on some frosted mini wheats hahaha

this weekend was mike epps... Holy shiiittt! That MF is funny as hell!!! I tried to get some video clips with my phone, but the zoom didnt work and the sound quality is garbage. We had seats in the tenth row floor seating, so we had bomb ass seats. It was Mike Epps and the superstars of comedy. My second favorite act was Bruce Bruce.. That dude talks about some REAL ****! he's the only comedian who didn't make fun of the crowd lol...

On another note libido is going strong, pinned 300mg this morning, actually more like 325 cuz by the time I pulled out of the vial I took an extra .125ml out... Oh well ;)

Starting tren soon. Very soon. :evil:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
So I said I'm adding TREN very SOON and no one responds?? FAWK YALL TOO! lol

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All I want to hear is "I pinned one ml of tren on my quad today" then a week later I want to hear, something like...."I'm ****ing sweating balls, I just fought six ppl, and two dogs over the squat rack, and I just PR 375 for reps on flat bench."

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
TREN is a winter only compound for me, otherwise i would be a stark raving lunatic, not to mention naked all the tyme

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I want to hear is "I pinned one ml of tren on my quad today" then a week later I want to hear, something like...."I'm ****ing sweating balls, I just fought six ppl, and two dogs over the squat rack, and I just PR 375 for reps on flat bench."
:rofl:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yea yea we've been hearing soon forever.....yawn lol
yo man I dont see you logging dbol/test/t3/ghrp/cjc/tren... so shut up! lol... MONDAY bro MONDAY i promise I will start on MONDAY! (next of course)

ok homie i would but i dont have the caber i bought any more... I dont know if you remember me asking about a lmg/epi supp called monster? I told my buddy he should be fine unless he's gyno sensitive and of course he reacted badly to the lmg, so i sold him my caber. he's fine now, and made good gains. but it kinda screwed me up cuz i thought id be able to get more in before now. I really would like to be on like week 2 or 3 but im patient. Ive got enough clomid to restart ANY hpta... and so if my cycle runs over the anticpated length it;ll be my little problem to deal with.

TREN is a winter only compound for me, otherwise i would be a stark raving lunatic, not to mention naked all the tyme
well im an endo trying to make my way to meso status. For health reasons, as well as aesthetics. My aggression is pretty good on test or sd, but having no experience with tren i warned my girl that it may be like im a whole different person lol. she's down, and she will get it made up to her if it turns out that im a big ******* on it lol....

but im running it in the winter because ive basically been "bulking" the entire time ive been working out, and it wasnt until a little over a year ago when I got my diet in check. I can see change week to week when my diet is on key. I am heavier then i'd like to be and because of this, i expect to sweat my ass off with tren... so ive bought some extra sets of sheets, and think its perfect that the coldest part of the year is coming up. perfect for me, because i get edgy being too hot ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ive had so much fluctuation in chest strength its not even funny, but dont wanna overdo it on flat bench because of my shoulder. and my shoulder i believe was injured due to scalpular dysfunction, which is why i almost hit back twice for every time i hit chest. i can blow my chest back up really fast if I want to. It recovers hella fast. What I want to work on most is legs and back and really improve my core strength for over all improvement everywhere. My deads need to hit 405 like they were late in high school, but i have been hindered by a stupid ass back injury two years ago. I came back not being able to deadlift 135 and back up to 365.... it takes time (and or tren)... So I have high hopes for my squats and deads, and most other pull movements. Chest may go up as well, but I know because of my training schedule (trying to balance out front and back) that the gains will not be as clear as those for legs and back

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
hell naw dude but would you run it without caber?

if you look up above i sold it to my buddy who took lmg and got black leaky man tits

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
hell naw dude but would you run it without caber?

if you look up above i sold it to my buddy who took lmg and got black leaky man tits
SC you know im just screwing around bro.. youre wise not to run it w/o caber on hand. Thats one of our number one rules..

black and leaky??? *going to vomit*

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro when did u start feeling your test? I know what we are running is very similar. Also I realize today was only my 3rd pin but it seems like my libido is coming back. Also what about the acne? When did those fawkers start popping up? I'm thinking about just preloading acnetame now. Thoughts..?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Shit went down in this thread today! Thanks for the Updates SC, wondered when you were going to start tren..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro when did u start feeling your test? I know what we are running is very similar. Also I realize today was only my 3rd pin but it seems like my libido is coming back. Also what about the acne? When did those fawkers start popping up? I'm thinking about just preloading acnetame now. Thoughts..?
well... i dunno if we ran the same. lol i didnt put it on my log cuz i thought id catch sh1t for it but i had been talking to gamer before taking my first pin and preloading worked for him so i ran 1 gram wk/ the first two weeks. i felt the **** by week 3... acne flared up around week 3, its nothin too bad i got worse acne during my last pct from elevated estrogen levels. Now that im on 600mg/wk my skin is oilier, but i just shower 2-3 times a day and scrub my ass off and no new breakouts.

so i think im gonna have to bust out my adex... the forma and erase combo were working until this week, i feel like my nips are getting a BIT sensitive, not gonna dose just yet gonna wait it out til tomorrow and see whats up. im not the type to freak out and play with my nipples until theyre hurting bad lol... No lumps just yet so im not really worried i just made sure my adex was where i had put it ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
my libido started increasing even before the test was added because i ran two additional weeks of clomid and it did a number on my libido and on my loads. they were like 4 times what they are now. lol... but thats something hcg will fix, not too worried about it ive still got plenty of time on this bad boy. i told you mfer's it would be epic. and i aint stoppin til its reached epic status

you other dudes can fill your logs up with puzzzay but ima play mad scientist over here and change my body.. fawk genetics! lol im just kidding about the puzzaay you younger fellas keep on smashin!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
you other dudes can fill your logs up with puzzzay but ima play mad scientist over here and change my body.. fawk genetics! lol im just kidding about the puzzaay you younger fellas keep on smashin!
ahhhhhh SC i sense some tension.. you know i share bro! If you lived near me youd be welcome to smash my hoes :cheers:

Attachments

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
no tension buddy i was just kiddin with you dudes lol.... come on who's got the best libido checks?? lol need i say more?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
i just came.. lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
lol i guess i got yalls attention huh? lol

i forgot to put up my chest workout from last night

chest

decline db chest press

70 x 12
80 x 10
85 x 10
100 x 6
110 x 4

pec deck

180 x 10
240 x 8
290 x 6
220 x 10

dips... didnt go so well

bw x 20
+25 x 8 - this hurt my wrists for some reason. Both of them have been getting sore, i think it may be sides from the ghrp, as some of those symptoms are like milder GH sides. i mean it was only a 25 lb jump it really wasn't the weight.....

reverse grip tricep pulldowns

160 x 15
190 x 12
210 x 10
220 x 10

Incline Flys

50 x 12
60 x 10
75 x 6
80 x 6

decline skullcrushers

95 x 12
115 x 8
155 x 6
175 x 4

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
like unreal's experience with t3 i feel like it robs from the ability to keep the intensity up. it sure takes my stamina away lol... i couldnt do shoulders if my life depended on it. but i did get a really nice pump in my chest and tris... wow a pump- must have been the carbs.

im gonna kill some back tonight with my girl.... deads and pull ups is the plan i think then some rack pulls and bicep curls.. we'll see... we might end up doing more or something different but we'll see...

i dont normally crave this sh1t but im half tempted to go get a grilled double down with no sauce since its macros fit into my macro breakdown and im a little shy of energy right now lol

all that fawkin sodium tho.. lol... oh well ill just drink a sh1t load of water later haha

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like unreal's experience with t3 i feel like it robs from the ability to keep the intensity up. it sure takes my stamina away lol... i couldnt do shoulders if my life depended on it. but i did get a really nice pump in my chest and tris... wow a pump- must have been the carbs.

im gonna kill some back tonight with my girl.... deads and pull ups is the plan i think then some rack pulls and bicep curls.. we'll see... we might end up doing more or something different but we'll see...

i dont normally crave this sh1t but im half tempted to go get a grilled double down with no sauce since its macros fit into my macro breakdown and im a little shy of energy right now lol

all that fawkin sodium tho.. lol... oh well ill just drink a sh1t load of water later haha

mmm double down

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahhhhhh SC i sense some tension.. you know i share bro! If you lived near me youd be welcome to smash my hoes :cheers:
Any chance u r in GA :saroll: lol.
Reason y I dont like libido checks as attached files :twak:

no tension buddy i was just kiddin with you dudes lol.... come on who's got the best libido checks?? lol need i say more?

Holy ass :32:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
lol tomahawk i know why you come to the log bro lol.. its all good no hate here :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol tomahawk i know why you come to the log bro lol.. its all good no hate here :D
:saroll: Idk what u r talking about sir. Im just here to support u. ALTHOUGH there is some nice things to look at here :cheers: I mean my log never gets libido checks so I have to out source :lol:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
last nights back workout

deads

185 x 8
225 x 6
275 x 6
315 x 4
335 x 2

bb rows

135 x 10
185 x 8
225 x 6

Pull ups

bw x 10
25lb x 5 lol

lat pulldowns

200 x 12
210 x 10
150 til failure

db curls

40, 50, 60 all x 8

rear flys

20s x 12
25s x 10
35 x 8

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
oh sh1t can't forget more abs i did last night

hanging leg raises...

bw x 15
25 x 12
35 x 10

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking good in here, SC ;) And I mean your workouts, too - not just the pretty ladies :love:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
strong numbers and pretty pictures win and more win

thanks hopefully they will be improving next couple of weeks... just need to get that damn caber in lol

looking good in here, SC ;) And I mean your workouts, too - not just the pretty ladies :love:

thanks bro i try. gotta have a little eye candy in here too...

speaking of eye candy ill give yall a hint about what my next cycle might look like. we might be looking at SD and EQ run with a test base blend of enanth and cyp... This might be a year from now. It may be less, it may be more time. It all depends on how this cycle goes, how much progress I make towards 12% bf, and how much I have recovered from my current cycle. Im not just thinking back to back to back cycles. Im thinking what compounds im wanting to try together and even if it won't be for a while its still fun to think of the possibilites. If im down enough by next year I might run dieselbolan first, then bridge it into that monster cycle lol....

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
weight is at 248 lbs..

energy is through the roof... love keto once im in ketosis

libido is still very strong, still lovin it

i wonder what test and cialis are like together lol